[Modder's Resource] Sex Voices Sorted

View File

What these are:
Three sets of female sex voices (two taken from Lovers with PK and one from Nusbie's pack) sorted into folders. Numbered folders are grouped by perceived intensity, there's a folder for orgasm sounds, and one for pain/rape sounds.

What's the point?
I've always felt the Med-Mild-Hot system for voices was a little weak, so, in Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas, I'd created sound mods (for personal use) that would allow for a little more gradation, allowing for a more gradual/controlled shift when going "from 0 to 60," so to speak. That meant finding voice packs that worked with the system, and sorting the files into appropriate categories.

Since the idea was touched on in the SexLab Separate Orgasm thread, I thought I would save folks the trouble of having to sort the files themselves and upload the three that I made. Consider it an example, or a resource for making a more detailed sex voice system. To the best of my knowledge (it's been a while), nothing is really new in this pack, other than how the files are organized.

These are amazing, but theres no other way to implement them in other way than the ''mild, ''medium'' and ''hot'' format in sexlab tho, right?

Right. Which is why I put them up as a modder's resource. Someone would need to create some sort of a voice framework addon for Sexlab.

If you just want the voices in the game in the mild, medium and hot format, you can just use the original versions, since that's how they were done even back in Lovers with PK.

somymindu, 그리고 어떻게 그랬니? 제발 부탁해.

Sex_Voices_Sorted.rar Download this
And unzip it.
You see your Skyrim data folder
Data \ sound \ fx \ sexlab \ vFemaleMoan01 ~ 08
There is a sex wrap voice file
Name of downloaded Sex_Voices_Sorted file 1 ~ pain
Replace files while comparing Set the file name to be the same as the name in the vFemaleMoan folder
You now hear her sex moaning from Sex_Voices_Sorted in the game
Mild_moans_01 Ooh.wav (Sex_Voices_Sorted.rar) → mild_moans_01.wav (sexlab)