TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

Thanks for the mod.

Would it be possible to be able to disable followers or Non-follower NPC's, so only either one or the other attempts the rape?

You can increase the arousal threshold to 101.

I did, NPC's still attack/confront my PC

What I want to ask is, will the NPC automatically follow and force greet my PC if the Forcegreet option is turned on? Because somehow the NPC will not always force greet my PC.

Should not follow if they do not start the forcegreet when you are close enough. There is a range limit.

There is an arousal limit which you can change in the MCM.

There is also a time value in the MCM. After one NPC approaches you, no one else will for a time.

If some NPCs do forcegreet then I would say it is working, but if some do not, they are probably below the limit or the timer is not up. Sexlab Aroused mod has a hotkey you can use to check an NPC's level.

Ok, thx for your information.

I use this mod, Prison Overhaul, and Sexist Guards.  I had an idea for a soft integration to PO.  What if the PC gets a forcegreet from a guard and tries the brawl or intimidate options, regardless of the outcome the guard places a bounty on the PC large enough to trigger PO events.  

I was also looking for something like this in the Aggressive Prostitution mod, but the guards only every gave me a 5 gold bounty for being caught.  Could that value be increased or be configurable?

Thanks for the mod.

I'm so glad that you were able to fix that little bug I reported a while back!

However, there are few things I'm hoping you can look into.

#1: It seems that children are being affected by the mod (Rubbing themselves, Force-greeting the player). Best find a way to disable this quick

#2: NPCs will follow you to the ends of the earth if they want to force-greet you (Many of my hunting trips have been interrupted by a guard that left their post to stalk me). I don't mind the idea of NPCs following me outside their village to get the jump on me, but there should be a limit to how far they'll go to catch me.

(This last one isn't a bug report, just a request.)

#3: The dialogue options are pretty great, but it'd be nice if there was a "Could we go somewhere else first?" option.

From there you could lead your aggressor to a more private area and submit to them there (or if your feeling devious, you could also turn on them, but you don't have to code that)

Keep up the good work!

#1: It seems that children are being affected by the mod (Rubbing themselves, Force-greeting the player). Best find a way to disable this quick

You probably have some mod or setting that modifies children because in my game they are vanilla and totally unaffected by this mod.

#2: NPCs will follow you to the ends of the earth if they want to force-greet you (Many of my hunting trips have been interrupted by a guard that left their post to stalk me). I don't mind the idea of NPCs following me outside their village to get the jump on me, but there should be a limit to how far they'll go to catch me.

Totally agree.

#3: The dialogue options are pretty great, but it'd be nice if there was a "Could we go somewhere else first?" option.

From there you could lead your aggressor to a more private area and submit to them there (or if your feeling devious, you could also turn on them, but you don't have to code that)

This should implies that you gave a positive answer to the aggressor.  In this case, btw, I may suggest to also remove the aggressive animations choosen.

Keep up the good work!

I love the idea of follower rape, though since they are your companions it would b fun if they gradually got bolder and more demanding/

Like at first they make requests that can be easily more denied and go on to objectify and demand more from you as time goes on.

Also having more than one follower creates an odd cycle of one attempting to rape and the other stopping it and then vice versa.

It would be nice if the other followers join in (and sometimes stopping the follower from protecting you seems to trigger a threesome on it's own), or just add an option to stop followers automatically wanting to take the hit for you.

this mod really make immersive for sexiness of our character if they get aroused, better than just standing idle with do nothing, can you add more sexy aroused idles from leito? i think there's another one sexy aroused idles for it but i can't find the screenshot

Edit: found it 

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_09_2015/blogentry-126630-0-97781800-1441563973.gif

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_09_2015/blogentry-126630-0-78164400-1441563983.gif

these poses really make more sexier if you adding  :D

and its really good idea if you make alluring pose to attract NPC to rape you by using these animation its could be great

I have the latest version of Aroused Rape, and it's great. Lots of fun. But I have an issue that I can't figure out. I understand that a lot of dialogue is missing but it should show as a subtitle as far as I know? I can't figure out how to enable it. I'm quite a noob to mods. I've been through everything in the MCM but can't find anything that says enable subtitles. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I have the latest version of Aroused Rape, and it's great. Lots of fun. But I have an issue that I can't figure out. I understand that a lot of dialogue is missing but it should show as a subtitle as far as I know? I can't figure out how to enable it. I'm quite a noob to mods. I've been through everything in the MCM but can't find anything that says enable subtitles. Am I looking in the wrong place?

You are looking in the wrong place as this mod doesn't do the subtitles by itself. Fuz Ro D-oh should be listed in the requirements but I don't see it.  Just about any mod that uses dialog and does not provide voice files will use Fuz.

You are looking in the wrong place as this mod doesn't do the subtitles by itself. Fuz Ro D-oh should be listed in the requirements but I don't see it.  Just about any mod that uses dialog and does not provide voice files will use Fuz.

I'm such an idiot! I could have sworn I had FuzRoDuh but I just checked to make sure it was installed properly and... ya... I never did download it! Thanks so much for setting me straight. Little by little I'll learn this stuff.    :-) 

PLEASE - provide a "Disable SENIORS" option in the MCM!  I've had Sven's mother and Eorland's wife come after me with blades drawn a couple of times and I gotta tell ya, it's a little creepy.  :(

Real nice couple of mods, thank you! Although "rape" has turned my follower insatiable, even though I've got the values turned up. She constantly wants to get boned and seldom takes "no" for an answer.   :D

So this might seems off topic but it's somehwat related to the Aroused rape version of this mod. As  my character gets stronger, I noticed that it's now near impossible for me to lose brawl anymore against other rapist NPCs. It seems that Skyrim's unarmed damage does not scale with any skill or level, so after a while, brawl is just a sure fire win. Does anyone know of a mod that can address that somehow? A damage multiplier or unarmed damage scaling that also affect npcs?

EDIT: nevermind, I found a mod that managed to fix this on the Nexus. It's called :"Skilled based damage and magnitude multipliers." Just search up "multipliers" on the nexus and you will see. Cheers

On another note, exactly what tag does this mod look for in case of rape? Because sometimes, I noticed even vanilla, non-aggressive positions are available in some scenes. With that said, I and a few others have quite a few femdom (female rapes male) animations in our folders, so may I suggest for the next update the mod can somehow detect and separate the available animations for certain situations? No femdom tags when male > female, or female > female, and only femdom allowed when female > male or female > futa, etc.

My brawling is buggy. When my health goes to zero, my charakter freaks out by kneeling and standing up all the time. And then he dies, when the sl-scene should beginn. I even installed skyrim completely new, but the problem is still the same. And I don't even have installed other mods, besides the recommended and a few followes.

A strange bug:

When NPC approaches with forcegreet, they draw their weapons normally, however when they start moving, they move while standing still (floating towards PC). Their dialog (or mouth movement) goes correctly. This looks like some FNIS issue, but I have run FNIS after installing the mod and I don't think Rape mod adds any animation. 

I have also tested vanilla approach, for example when guards attempt to arrest, and that works normally.

On the other hand, for idel mod, these type of logs repeat in Papyrus.

[07/04/2017 - 07:23:49PM] Warning: Property Threshold3 on script BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript attached to alias myAlias20 on quest BB_ArousedSexyIdlesQuest (78000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/04/2017 - 07:23:49PM] Warning: Property Mod on script BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript attached to alias myAlias20 on quest BB_ArousedSexyIdlesQuest (78000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/04/2017 - 07:23:49PM] Warning: Property Threshold2 on script BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript attached to alias myAlias20 on quest BB_ArousedSexyIdlesQuest (78000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/04/2017 - 07:23:49PM] Warning: Property Threshold1 on script BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript attached to alias myAlias20 on quest BB_ArousedSexyIdlesQuest (78000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Otherwise, a wonderful mod! Would really love to have it fixed and start using. :)

i have tested mod and its quite interesting and fun :) 

sometimes after random npc has brawled you when her arousal has been excample 60 treshold that they will rape you another random npc that has watched your brawl might run away or back from you it has happened me twice, one solution is leave the inn excample if it has happened there or if they keep doing it load previous save.

radiant prostitution which i use mostly in my load order dependin how you set the aproach percentage like i set female aproach man 70 and how many extra rounds you have sex npc i usually set it 4 to 5 times umm hehe yeah since you are naked and if it hits naked rape arousal when your pc is entertainin client you could be fuckin a lot XD . i use active soliticion for that reason since it is actually pretty fun how many times ladies are going to literally stop you and rape you or hintin that you have better to hide and run fast XD . you can configure radiant prostitution at mod setting pretty nicely so if you use the mod along side tdf arousal rape its fine but you need to be prepared to get lot of attention and lot of gettin to be made love or fuck to ;) .

i use slen and romance in my mod list also often and i always have amorous adventures as for slen and romance they work pretty well alongside this mod since you can have sex with npc that is close to arousal treshold you have setted and i like how you need to keep your lovers happy if you travel with them or you might have very interestin trip ahead ;) if there are female players they also get something from this mod :) .

thank you for very fun mod :)  

On another note, exactly what tag does this mod look for in case of rape? Because sometimes, I noticed even vanilla, non-aggressive positions are available in some scenes. With that said, I and a few others have quite a few femdom (female rapes male) animations in our folders, so may I suggest for the next update the mod can somehow detect and separate the available animations for certain situations? No femdom tags when male > female, or female > female, and only femdom allowed when female > male or female > futa, etc.

I was annoyed by the often times unfitting animations in case of a F > M scenario myself, so I did a quick edit to one of the scripts of the mod.

The mod will now either use an animation with the tags "Agressive" and "Cowgirl" or an animation with the tag "Femdom". Make sure you have at least one animation of both these categories, dunno how the mod reacts otherwise.

In my tests so far the mod now uses almost always more fitting animations for the F > M scenario.

TDF SexLab Aroused Rape - v3_2 - F-M fix.7z

You probably have some mod or setting that modifies children because in my game they are vanilla and totally unaffected by this mod.

Totally agree.

This should implies that you gave a positive answer to the aggressor.  In this case, btw, I may suggest to also remove the aggressive animations choosen.

Keep up the good work!

Just a quick bump on the #3 here, would be really cool to have that feature! The do-it-right-here option has the aggressive tag, while the other one is more consensual. 

I was annoyed by the often times unfitting animations in case of a F > M scenario myself, so I did a quick edit to one of the scripts of the mod.

The mod will now either use an animation with the tags "Agressive" and "Cowgirl" or an animation with the tag "Femdom". Make sure you have at least one animation of both these categories, dunno how the mod reacts otherwise.

In my tests so far the mod now uses almost always more fitting animations for the F > M scenario.

Good fix, but I have a question, does this patch also prevent M >F rape from picking Femdom animations? I usually play as a female and occasionally I would get a scene where the female PC is supposed to get raped but she ended up dominating the male rapist instead due to the animations