TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

Adding dialogue, huh? =D Nice. You could add dialogue to accept the rape, too, that'd be nice. ^_^ I like them just being able to pounce you... though this dialogue would produce a consensual animation, the one I am referring to. Like if it's someone you like, visually. <3

Edit: Thank you for all your hard work, and for fitting us into your tight schedule. ^^ I appreciate it, a lot.

Thanks for the four hours TDF   (well, i got over 8000 for Skyrim...)

There is one thing that annoys me, and that is the follower. every time she jumps in and the pc has to speak with her and so on. it would be better if the pc has to suggest that the follower should do it ( dont you like the ass of my friend here? ) . that would be a better gameplay.

about the sexy idles : sorry, i deinstalled them,because my pc and lydia are not so much interested in females and they are shemales most of the time, so no use for female idles.

I love the sexy idles. But I have one problem - after installing them and running fnis, racemenu acts up. You know how you can move the head about by holding down the left mouse button? Doesn't happen. Uninstall, run fnis, and head follows the mouse pointer.

In itself this is not a game breaker, but it might be a symptom of some deeper issue, of which I have zero clue.

The aroused idles cause a bug if you start the game with them. They have the player enabled by default, which then makes you push out to 3rd person. usually you can switch back no problem, but during the carriage ride at the start of the game you can't and it really fucks everything up until you get your bindings cut.

I'd advise to have the player unchecked by default. Simple tweak, but then it wouldn't break the carriage sequence.

​I really like this idea with the dialogue tree and the resist options :D

​I'm no friend of unconditional forcegreet stuff. As mentioned before, it breaks the flow of too many mods to feel good about it.

I think, forcegreet is more or less something for players who wander around without a huge list ongoing quests to solve (like me ;) )

Using v3, I have had a couple of times where the forced greet picked UFO-added horses to a pair of "aggressors" (Sigrid and horse chased me halfway to Bleak Falls Barrow, the other was at the Whiterun stable). So far it has only been those specific horses, so I'm guessing it has something to do with some setting they have so that followers can use them. It was easy enough to sort out both times but I thought that I'd post a note about it in case it was useful to know.

Thanks again.

Just a friendly advice: Version history should be in the opposite order - newest versions should be on top. Easier to find/write the changes to everyone. Also, after a while you may want to use

tag on the older entries.

Have a nice day,

M

i had the foillowing bug in v3 , dont know if this is ficed in 3.1 :  it was in a mine near kynesglove :

a female npc draw her dagger and forcegreet the pc, but had no dialogue for aroused rape. escape the dialogue ended it, she took the dagger back, but 10 seconds later same thing happened again with this npc.

tdf, if you could do a little at tdfAP : please bind analsex on sexlab foreplay. it is not. vaginal sex is binded at foreplay  ( it has foreplay even if foreplay is disabled in sexlab). blowjob has no foreplay, which is coirrect.

Thank you for this.

The rape mod works well and will probably become a permanent part of my load order.

The Idles mod doesn't work on npcs in my game. I've tried the three versions released thus far and none of them have worked.

Did you run FNIS as an administrator after installing it?

Yes. The idles work for the player character but not npcs.

It would be nice if you could find a way to have qualifying NPCs initiate dialog with the PC when they get in a certain range. Right now it is easy enough to avoid them by just not talking to the ones doing animations.

After the fight, the NPC says "You're stronger than you seem" and then continue to fight. This happens endlessly until the Main Hero hits another NPC and earns a penalty of 40 gold.

You must have some other mod interfering pretty badly. First off, you should be getting my mod's custom dialogue at the end of the brawl before the Vanilla dialogue. I've checked it. That 100% should happen based on how my mod is set up relative to the Vanilla brawling quest. Second, even if the Vanilla dialogue is happening, it should end the brawl.

Thank you for this.

The rape mod works well and will probably become a permanent part of my load order.

The Idles mod doesn't work on npcs in my game. I've tried the three versions released thus far and none of them have worked.

Do you have FNIS.esp checked?

After checking that, go in-game and use the console command "help "BB Aroused Sexy Idles Player Ability"" to get that spell's code and then use the console command "player.hasspell <whatever the code is>" to see if you have the spell. You should.

You must have some other mod interfering pretty badly. First off, you should be getting my mod's custom dialogue at the end of the brawl before the Vanilla dialogue. I've checked it. That 100% should happen based on how my mod is set up relative to the Vanilla brawling quest. Second, even if the Vanilla dialogue is happening, it should end the brawl.

I only have a modern brawl bug fix, but without it, vanilla fights can go wrong.

And in fact, first there is a dialogue from your mod, then vanilla and a fight can not be finished until you hit another npc

I only have a modern brawl bug fix, but without it, vanilla fights can go wrong.

And in fact, first there is a dialogue from your mod, then vanilla and a fight can not be finished until you hit another npc

Yeah, I have the Brawl Bug fix too. Check in TES5Edit for any mod that's making changes to DGIntimidateQuest (the brawling quest).