TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

I don't know what isn't working, but the rape dialogs aren't showing up. The idles work just fine though.

A bat file instead of an MCM for this would be just as good, and be one less thing cluttering my MCM.

Sample bat:

; default ranges 40 to 60, 60 to 80, and 80 to 100

;

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold1 to 30

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold2 to 50

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold3 to 70

I thought that I was having the same problem when I first installed but re-loading a save with the mod already installed seems to have fixed it completely. I think that I've read about other mods having a similar issue with new dialogs not showing up at first. But it works fine for me now... so well that I had to go into Aroused's MCM and turn on limiting arousal exposure to LOS in order for my poor little harlot to get anyone to pay after the first couple of trips to the side room.

Hope that helps

I thought I'd done that, but I guess not because the first time I loaded a save today, it worked. Now we just need a couple FF aggressive cunnilingus animations like Mitos' Female Facedom.

Solutions does have that save/load issue though.

Some notes after a deeper testing:

1. About the SexyIdles mod, I had to unistall it. For some reasons I don't know (maybe too much mods in my load order) my game keeps crashing too often, expecially when I enter a new cell that is enough populated, like some inns, the Dawnstar town and so on. Visiting the same places without the mod installed the crashes seem to no longer appear.

Note that I still have a 32bit system but I have the CrashFix + skse preload mods.

2. About the Rape mod, I noticed there is something wrong with the female-female actions. The tags called by the mod are "Cowgirl, MF" only so I end up with only one animation available (Nibbles Anal Fingering) even if I have a huge number of lesbian animations. (My sexlab animation system is made with SL Animation Loader and SL packs).

3. It seems that the automatic forcegreet by aroused NPCs or Follower don't work in my game probably because I have a mod for "Reduced Greeting Distance". But if I try to talk with an enough aroused NPC or follower, the mod kicks up correctly.

2. About the Rape mod, I noticed there is something wrong with the female-female actions. The tags called by the mod are "Cowgirl, MF" only so I end up with only one animation available (Nibbles Anal Fingering) even if I have a huge number of lesbian animations. (My sexlab animation system is made with SL Animation Loader and SL packs).

I see the same MF calls but at least mine will place one of the females in a male role. It does seem random though which it picks, unless I'm being confused by the animations its using.

male on female can use standard aggressive MF tags, for female on female I'd suggest an FF tag and femdom, as some other mods use the lesbian tag in non-aggressive situations and I find they don't work so well in aggressive situations.

We almost need some duplicate SLAL packs for the female on female, so we can have the mean and not-mean ones separated by tags.

The new updates should address most of the issues brought up in this thread since last I posted.

Briefly,

Aroused Idles:

- PCEA2 compatibility

- MCM added to edit polling interval, arousal thresholds, # of NPCs tracked, and enable/disable player effect

Aroused Rape:

- Bug with MCM fixed

- SEQ file fixed to fix bug where dialogue does not appear on initial game load

- Added more Cunnilingus animations to scenarios with female aggressor.

Outstanding things to be addressed that were mentioned include that this mod does not use forcegreet packages for the rape scenarios. An aroused NPC who wants to rape the player can only do so if the player chooses to speak to them (and then further complete the short conversation). The point of this mod was to allow the player to see who might be aroused (using Aroused Idles) and then avoid them if they wanted. If the player really needs to talk to an NPC, then the character will just have to get raped first. That was the idea.

Second outstanding thing is that, in fact, a timer does exist to prevent NPCs from wanting to rape the player again immediately, thus disrupting the idea discussed in the above paragraph. It functions on an individual basis. That is, when a NPC rapes the player (or follower) they will have a guaranteed 10 minute cooldown. This does not affect other NPCs.

If anyone's questions, suggestions, or concerns have been missed, please post below.

Rape works only if PC initiates dialog or NPC can approach?

The player must choose to initiate dialogue, and then follow through with the conversation. This was a choice I made for this mod. Please refer to my previous post, just above yours.

Well that sucks, good works anyways.

The player must choose to initiate dialogue, and then follow through with the conversation. This was a choice I made for this mod. Please refer to my previous post, just above yours.

That's awesome! Forcegreet is exactly why I had to remove Deviously Enslaved and Random Sex; fun mods, but they mess up quests pretty regularly. :-)

Tnank you. It is good mod, and if you have plans to develop it I recommend to make it more realistic. I mean it would be great if there will be option in mcm to allow force greet and if pc refuses sex demand then npc attacks pc with fists (in brawl mode to prevent killing). If npc wins then pc will be raped 

Thanks TDF,

the new version solved the problem with female-female interactions and everything other works fine.

I didn't tested yet the new Idles mod but I'll do ...

I agree with many other people that the high aroused NPCs and Followers should approach by themselves the Player and not waiting a dialogue. Much more realistic.

Did you make it this way because technical difficults?

This is not rape mod

This is because npcs are sexually talking to pc and asking for sex

The pc opens the dialog and the sex story with npc is boring.

But I think your mod is nice

I am confronted with a fist and I am waiting for the story to be raped when I lose.

Alright, I'll make it Forcegreet next version. But I have to figure out a way so that people don't get stuck in the loop of 1) getting raped which then 2) causes nearby NPCs to get aroused resulting in 3) them trying to rape the player character and then 4) that cycle repeating.

Alright, I'll make it Forcegreet next version. But I have to figure out a way so that people don't get stuck in the loop of 1) getting raped which then 2) causes nearby NPCs to get aroused resulting in 3) them trying to rape the player character and then 4) that cycle repeating.

I'd just rename the thing. Aroused Interruptions or something.  There are other forcegreet rape mods here. Or leave this version as is and put up a fork with the forcegreet.

I've thought about trying to edit some of your dialogs for the player, from Wait, No! to I live to serve or I'm always up for a fuck (for slut and succubus type characters).

Maybe forcegreet should only be an option if the player is naked?

That would give the player some control but would need to make sure the player isn't approached while in a sexlab scene.

The catch will be having the player make sure that arousal increase isn't too high for this mod, to avoid that loop TDF pointed out.

Greetings. Just wanted to say:

-I like the mods as they are (not that I object to a forced-greet), thanks for sharing

-I've had a couple of instances of the rape-arousal-rape cycle already - in market areas with multiple merchants I'd planned to visit and whoring about in an inn - these have fit well into rp given the kind of Skyrim where this stuff happens there are still ways to avoid the "loop" that make rp sense (eg; if Brand Shae just raped me I'm not going to just get up and go get some light armor training from Grelka); something like that, imo, is manageable from a player perspective, though I've no idea how to accomplish it

-when I posted before, asking if there was supposed to be a force-greet it was because i didn't see anything in the OP about it but npc's seemed to be stopping in that "bubble" of space and just standing there and every time I'd speak to such npc's I got raped... so I was wondering if it was there but not working in my game - sorry for any confusion.

thanks

I played around with your mod and it works as advertised. No bugs that I could tell.

I do agree that the automatic dialog is kind of immersion breaking. I have a suggestion on how to address this more realistically, although I am unsure of how one would go about it, technically speaking.

Two different states depending on player variables.

First state, player variables are LOW Speechcraft, OR, LOW physical skills/Stamina (ie, One-Handed, Block, possibly even Smithing OR simply low stamina). Aroused aggressor simply goes into "combat stance" as if they were about to attack, then without dialog begins aggressive sex animations. Player is left in short bleed-out state. At the end of bleed-out state, player has short time (10 seconds sounds about right) to either enter "Stealth Mode" or brandish a weapon/spell, either of which will prevent further aggressive actions against the player for 10-15 mins, allowing them time to clear the area or hide. If they do neither, they will remain subject to further actions by other aroused NPCs.

Second state, Player has HIGH Speechcraft skill, dialog opens and allows player to make separate Intimidate, Persuade or Bribery attempts, success based on actual skill/perk chance. This would allow the player to "talk their way out of a bad situation", so to speak. One exception to the standard chances would be that if a female player had both the Allure perk AND the Persuasion/Bribe/Intimadate perks, they would negate each other. Just because you have a silver tongue, that isn't going to make someone forget you're smokin' hot. Failure to make any of the attempted Speechcraft rolls results in aggressive sex animations triggering. After the animations end, the player can stealth/brandish to protect against further aggressors, as above. Successfully making the Speechcraft rolls results in dialog branches appropriate for each attempt, possibly with persuasion having more than one dialog branch, one resulting in consensual sex.

OR....

Second state, player has HIGH Combat/Smithing skill, opens dialog giving two choices that amount to "Back off, Buddy!", or "Over my dead body!". Selecting the first response would trigger a comparison between the (total combat skills + stamina) of each aggressor and player. If the player wins that comparison, the aggressor backs off, making a comment and going about their business. Losing that comparison results in the same action as the "Over my dead body!' dialog.

Selecting the "Over my dead body!" dialog initiates combat that ends when the player is beaten into a bleed-out state, followed by sex animations OR the aggressor is beaten into a bleed-out state, ending combat of all participants. The aggressor would then regenerate health and go about their business. No death occurs, as this is intentionally enforced to prevent killing quest givers (there is a vanilla function like this where the NPC being fought auto-ends combat, a calm effect applied to the entire cell).

In either of the second state scenarios, having low stamina would add a negative modifier to success chance (too damned tired to resist!).

As far as the Smithing skill goes, hey, you can still swing a hammer, right? Perhaps even require one in inventory, in order to get the chance to defend with Smithing skill against an aggressor? Can't get more immersive than that!

As far as the follower interventions, I would suggest adding in a means of allowing the player to take part in the dialog and either allow the aggressor to rape the follower, apply the above speech checks, or apply the above combat/stamina checks, with the same results as above. Although I am sure it would make things more complicated, you could also apply all the rules I just described to followers as well--they can talk/fight their way out of the situation, as well, based on their stats.

I know...my suggestions sound like a complete over-haul of your work, but they're the only logical, immersive means I can think of to pull off the group dynamic realistically. Food for thought.

Either way, great work! Kudos!

Ciao!

Bug

This was supposed to be a really simple mod. I don't have a lot of time for modding anymore because I have to get a job. But I wanted to just get this mod to a good place. I'm at a point now where I am familiar enough with the Creation Kit that when I want to add a feature, I can pretty much imagine what I need to do and then pump it out all in one go, so I sat down for 4 hours to get the new features done all at once. Then did some testing. Not a lot; I don't have the time. Hopefully, there aren't any bugs. I don't want to repeat what happened with TDF AP.

You need to do a clean install with the new version if updating.