Loading times are getting longer with the latest patch?

So i upgraded my game to the latest version, before loading times when travelling were so fast that i almost didn't notice them, now they are getting so long that they remind me of sims 3 :(. Loading the game is not longer, just the travelling to another lot.

Anyone else experiencing this difference between patches or it's a tech issue and i should try to reinstall/check custom content etc?

Anything that can be done to decrease loading times?

So i upgraded my game to the latest version, before loading times when travelling were so fast that i almost didn't notice them, now they are getting so long that they remind me of sims 3 :(. Loading the game is not longer, just the travelling to another lot.

Anyone else experiencing this difference between patches or it's a tech issue and i should try to reinstall/check custom content etc?

Anything that can be done to decrease loading times?

Do you have lots of CC installed?

When you updated did you remember to remove all incompatible mods?

Remove all CC from the game and see if there's any difference.

Yes it was a cc problem. I also had other issues like not being able to date or invite to current lot.

I removed all non-essential stuff and all the script mods i could find other then mc and ww.

Loading times are still longer then with previous patch but they are bearable now. 

Archived