• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So far, I have it kinda-sorta working on Shadowmere, Emfy and Frost, but when I added it to Frost I saw that almost every generic horse saddle (spawned for my followers when I mount up) has a dildo as well, but my attempts to limit it to just Frost by overriding his default "outfit" failed- it killed it for Frost too for some reason.

Also, a very kind person volunteered to help me with the meshes, and we've had several back-and-fortths including some very cool adjustment sliders he made, but the dildo shafts become all misshapen- the shaft is corkscrewed or flattened and elongated into a dagger shape (etc.) at some settings and I can't contact him any more for some reason. :classic_ohmy:

I'll continue to slog away at it but I think I'm in over my head with some of the amazing stuff he made- I don't know how to fix it. ?