[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

Thanks for making this, I was expecting have new traits of this type. :heart:

I'm glad some people are having fun with these!

thanks for your work!

You're welcome. People in this forum are so nice!!

Very cool script if you have more :)

I don't have any more, at the moment. I am open to ideas though. It was fun making these.

i downloaded all of these and put them both in my mods and tray folder and restarted the game twice... these traits just aren't turning up when i make a sim. any tips?

Ok.. well.. I know you don't put them in the tray folder. They just simply go in the mods folder. The traits are in the social section, If that helps narrow it down. That's the section where traits like good, evil, bro, jealous traits are found.

I know that man, I've been downloading for a long time and they are in my mods folder. not in any special file, not zipped, just taken as they are given and put in my mods folder, yet when i look through all possible traits they aren't there at all. it's really weird because i even deleted and re-downloaded them....

it literally makes no sense to me at all because other people are OK? Is there some kind of accompanying mod or a mod that doesn't work well with it?

thanks

Thanks for making this, I was expecting have new traits of this type. :heart:

I'm glad some people are having fun with these!

thanks for your work!

You're welcome. People in this forum are so nice!!

Very cool script if you have more :)

I don't have any more, at the moment. I am open to ideas though. It was fun making these.

i downloaded all of these and put them both in my mods and tray folder and restarted the game twice... these traits just aren't turning up when i make a sim. any tips?

Ok.. well.. I know you don't put them in the tray folder. They just simply go in the mods folder. The traits are in the social section, If that helps narrow it down. That's the section where traits like good, evil, bro, jealous traits are found.

I know that man, I've been downloading for a long time and they are in my mods folder. not in any special file, not zipped, just taken as they are given and put in my mods folder, yet when i look through all possible traits they aren't there at all. it's really weird because i even deleted and re-downloaded them....

it literally makes no sense to me at all because other people are OK? Is there some kind of accompanying mod or a mod that doesn't work well with it?

thanks

To answer that, what you would do is find your Sims 4 folder. Rename the folder to "Sims 4 backup". Do not delete this folder or you'll lose your game and all your progress. Next restart the sims. After you restart the sims it will make a brand new sims 4 folder. (after that you'll have to quit the game) but now you've got a fresh start. Import my traits (the other files are optional) And see if they show then. If they do... then there must be a mod you are using that is preventing my trait from showing. If they don't show then it comes down to things like is your game current and updated? To go back to your original game you had before all this, delete the new "Sims 4" folder and rename the "Sims 4 backup" folder back to "Sims 4" and you'll be back to your original install. 

I just did everything you said and its got to be the files... is there anywhere else i can download them? i tried your site but couldn't find them.

No I've only uploaded the files here in this forum. If after you unzipped the files, the Sexually Awkward trait should be 671kb. The Pervert trait should be 382kb. If thats what you get after a download... you have the files. This is strange. I'll think about this some more... 

I have been enjoying these traits tremendously, keep up the great work.  

You stated that you were open to suggestions for the future, have you ever considered dominant/submissive traits?

I'm so happy to hear that. Interesting suggestion.. I'll think about that.. see if I can come up with something.

Good and funny mod but sleepwear override khm... overrides exgibition and sims stop reacting on my girl in undergarments.

This is true. When the sim asks to see sleepwear it is the official sims sleepwear category, whereas exhibition and all under dressed stages are made for the reactions.

Absolutely love the Pervert trait! (especially since it's what I am XD)

Awesome job^^

That's great! Make sure you take advantage of some of those sexually awkward sims. It's so much fun. (coming from a fellow perv.)

Très beau travail! Il est possible d'avoir la traduction en french pour ce nouveau trait.

Merci

I translated your post so I understand your question. I am not fluent by any means in french! (I wish I was) I don't know how I would be able to fulfill that request! And thank you!

You stated that you were open to suggestions for the future, have you ever considered dominant/submissive traits?

I'm so happy to hear that. Interesting suggestion.. I'll think about that.. see if I can come up with something.

Would it be possible to make a Submissive trait where any kind of mean/angry/violent actions that happen towards or around your Sim would boost their Romance meter for the aggressive Sim by a large amount?

If so, you could then do a matching Dominant trait that increases the aggressor's Romance meter towards Sims that he/she is being mean to or fighting with.

I love the buffs for your Sexually Awkward trait, and also the Embarrassment autonomy override. If you really want to be sadistic, you could also set Embarrassment as the Sim's default emotion for the Submissive trait... the combo of that and Sexually Awkward could be a lot of fun.

Would it be possible to make a Submissive trait where any kind of mean/angry/violent actions that happen towards or around your Sim would boost their Romance meter for the aggressive Sim by a large amount?

If so, you could then do a matching Dominant trait that increases the aggressor's Romance meter towards Sims that he/she is being mean to or fighting with.

I love the buffs for your Sexually Awkward trait, and also the Embarrassment autonomy override. If you really want to be sadistic, you could also set Embarrassment as the Sim's default emotion for the Submissive trait... the combo of that and Sexually Awkward could be a lot of fun.

I was coming to the same conclusion in regards to the dynamic between submissive and dominant. (using mean interactions) I believe I can do that. I'm going to start testing which mean interactions work to create buffs (not all seem to work) Can you think of any more dynamics between these traits?

Thank you very much ! Very interesting traits ! Could you consider making "submissive" and "dominant" traits in the future? They're missing in the game.

I think I'm going to make these as well yes. Be patient with me. Zerbu (who made the awesome tool I'm using to make the traits) is back and sounds like he wants to improve the tool. (It was a beta version and some features weren't fully implemented) and I'm keeping my eye on any new versions. You can check out his blog here: https://zerbu.tumblr.com/ But I'm going to give these a shot.

:) I love the pervert trait :) It goes great with my game . I am doing a challenge which includes lots of activities in my establishment (wink ) (wink) if you know what i mean :D

Ha Ha! I am glad people are having fun and using these traits! I replaced at least one trait from ALL the sims in my game with either the pervert or the sexually awkward trait. Now everyone can get drunk and the shenanigans that occur... oh the shenanigans. lol

Love your mod. But can i ask where did you get that lingerie in the pic.

After stretching my memory, the bra I found off of this site: https://www.dreaming4sims.com/  Its called the dreamy set but I think I recolored the bra in the pic. The undies... I can't for the life of me remember.

So basically what I've got so far for the Dominant and Submissive traits are:

Submissive's become embarrassed when a Dominant is present. (or should it be uncomfortable?)

Dominants become Angry when a submissive is present. (this would encourage autonomous mean interactions I'm thinking) Or would they get confident?

When a Dominant is mean to a Submissive both become flirty? Or just the Dominant? 

What if either of these traits get drunk? How would that effect the dynamic? If any?

What other ways would these 2 interact? What if there are 2 Dominants in the same place? Just thoughts. This is the start of the brainstorming process. The more ideas that get thrown around the more depth the traits can have.

AWESOME mod! love it, love the traits! I was wondering if these mods could be applied to gay and lesbian sims too..e.g ''gay'' pervert and ''lesbian'' pervert :)

I agree, I would love to roleplay as a male or female pervert, half the female NPC's in my game already act like it to other females anyways. 

So basically what I've got so far for the Dominant and Submissive traits are:

Submissive's become embarrassed when a Dominant is present. (or should it be uncomfortable?)

Dominants become Angry when a submissive is present. (this would encourage autonomous mean interactions I'm thinking) Or would they get confident?

When a Dominant is mean to a Submissive both become flirty? Or just the Dominant? 

What if either of these traits get drunk? How would that effect the dynamic? If any?

What other ways would these 2 interact? What if there are 2 Dominants in the same place? Just thoughts. This is the start of the brainstorming process. The more ideas that get thrown around the more depth the traits can have.

I would say

Dominant          Sober - confident (because they are in charge) / drunk-angry (because no ones listening lolz)

Submissive       Sober-uncomfortable (because they know whats coming) / drunk-maybe happy (because they don't care whats coming, just gonna enjoy)

I just tried out the trait mods again. when on sim ask another sim , get to know, it shows up in the notifcation card. but the relationship card still says unknown trait. so i dont know. im no linger getting any exceptions. so i guess thats an improvement. i really hope he figures it out i sure would like to use the traits.

AWESOME mod! love it, love the traits! I was wondering if these mods could be applied to gay and lesbian sims too..e.g ''gay'' pervert and ''lesbian'' pervert :)

I agree, I would love to roleplay as a male or female pervert, half the female NPC's in my game already act like it to other females anyways. 

Hey and thanks! If there was a way I could do a simple conversion to accommodate the differences I would do this, but it looks like I would have to do a complete rebuild which I'm not sure if I'll have time. Never say never though!!

Is this Mod safe with the newest update?

After the update I was having all sorts of problems... so I didn't have a straight answer. After weeding out all the mods that were causing problems, it appears that the traits still function fine without causing any errors. Aside from what greenlightning was pointing out. (the relasionship card still saying unknown instead of the name of the trait)

I just tried out the trait mods again. when on sim ask another sim , get to know, it shows up in the notifcation card. but the relationship card still says unknown trait. so i dont know. im no linger getting any exceptions. so i guess thats an improvement. i really hope he figures it out i sure would like to use the traits.

Aside from that it should still work fine. I'm not sure what I can do about this as I'm at the mercy of the tool which I used to make the trait in the first place. It sounds like the tool will be updated soon though.

I dunno why after latest update all sims gets drunk from mods I use (I mean that mod and drink drank drunk) I see all sims around dazed but my sim don't gets any buffs.... anyone have idea why that happens?

I dunno why after latest update all sims gets drunk from mods I use (I mean that mod and drink drank drunk) I see all sims around dazed but my sim don't gets any buffs.... anyone have idea why that happens?

First would like to start by saying, excellent mod, one of my many favorites (WW and many of the animation mods to go with it and Basmental's Drug to name a few) very useful for immersion/story telling/role play, but I have one question.

Went threw all the comments to see if anyone else has this problem or if its just the way it is, apologies if I missed it, but is the option to ask to see sleepwear suppose to be an empty speech bubble? everything works they strip down when I ask or dress up when I press it again, but the bubble is just that, a little white speech bubble.