Papyrus log is filled with "...is not the right type" OR "...cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

Kira666

I suspect it might be easily fixed, but I am too stupid to figure it out. I often get these two errors in the papyrus log after CTD:

Warning: Property zzEstrusChaurusTentacleFaction on script zzestruschaurusspectator attached to alias Spectator05 on quest zzestruschaurusSpectators (8C048161) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Error: Property AddOnManager on script fwaddon_race attached to BFA_VampireRace (7B0012CF) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (7B001829) is not the right type

Do anyone have an idea what to do?

Loot Load Order.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Warning: Property zzEstrusChaurusTentacleFaction on script zzestruschaurusspectator attached to alias Spectator05 on quest zzestruschaurusSpectators (8C048161) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

tesedit

8C048161

you click on property zzestruschaurusspectator

and delete

Error: Property AddOnManager on script fwaddon_race attached to BFA_VampireRace (7B0012CF) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (7B001829) is not the right type

7B0012CF

go to property AddOnManager

and delete

removing those errors from your log will have 0 impact on your ctd

tesedit

8C048161

you click on property zzestruschaurusspectator

and delete

7B0012CF

go to property AddOnManager

and delete

removing those errors from your log will have 0 impact on your ctd

Ok, I don't need to solve these types of issues. What should I look after in the log that is important for CTD?

The log is a debug tool for scripts using papyrus.  It can help you resolve some conflicts and script errors, but it's not a crash log.

It may not even show you the mod or mods causing the crash, or even the reason for the crash.  

If you are experiencing CTD, it can be caused by a large variety of reasons.  Too many to give you in one post.  

Perhaps you should explain the problem you are having, the steps you have taken to alleviate it, your load order, if you are using an ENB. 

And maybe what you are doing when the crashes happen.

The more information you provide, the more someone may be able to help you.. if they have run into a similar problem.

Some errors you find in papyrus are actually intentional and should be there.

This post may help you in finding a solution

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77377-if-your-game-is-crashing-or-loading-to-infinity-come-here/

Archived