what have I managed to do here?

FO4 has been incredibly stable for me compared to Oldrim. I have had almost no issues but lately I have been getting freeze ups bad enough I have to restart my PC as well as an occasional CTD. I made a new game and cut out most mods to see if I still am getting the issues and I froze again this morning. I took a look at my log and it looks a total mess to me...I am using MO. How do I correct these errors and more importantly how did I create them to begin with? This is from a game I started last night and have only gotten to 5th level, this particular log was not a freeze up or CTD but just a log off.

Thanks for reading and any hints or tips are appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log

I think you should consider posting your Load order here before anyone can help you.  Use spoiler tag.  

Don't forget to tell us what ENB, Reshade, F4SE versions you are using.  Although I highly doubt there is anything ENB or Reshade at play here.  

Archived