Maternity Pack Overkill missing textures and clothes.

On the MaternityPackOverkill download-section, did you download 'Download (Mirrors)    #!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA' ?

That should contain a ton of meshes that you might be missing.

ps. Missing textures = Purple clothing, missing meshes = invisible clothing.

Dont play that game, but did you download the meshes to?

Um... that is what deborg just started with the link he gave. That link has the MESHES that is needed for the Maternity Pack Overkill.

@OP

Also make sure you have the Maternity Clothing packs as well. They are a base to cover some of the clothing that isn't covered by Maternity Pack Overkill. That was the start of the conversions for pregnancy clothing. However the photo that shows a pregnant nude woman makes me thing you have the maternity clothing packs already but I need to be sure.

Also if you don't mind a beta of sorts approach and Mega download I have a combination pack that has been going pretty well. You can try to download that and install over your current MPO mod and see if that helps. I just recently updated it with the newest of the newest files. That should cover your missing pregnancy clothing. (not the Missing SCR core or non pregnancy clothing for that you need the SCR mods listed on the OP. There is a tutorial for creating a folder containing all those files if you want. You can find that in my OP. )

Hope that helps.And if you do use the mega download option please post if it worked well for you on that thread. :)

Um... that is what deborg just started with the link he gave. That link has the MESHES that is needed for the Maternity Pack Overkill.

@OP

Also make sure you have the Maternity Clothing packs as well. They are a base to cover some of the clothing that isn't covered by Maternity Pack Overkill. That was the start of the conversions for pregnancy clothing. However the photo that shows a pregnant nude woman makes me thing you have the maternity clothing packs already but I need to be sure.

Also if you don't mind a beta of sorts approach and Mega download I have a combination pack that has been going pretty well. You can try to download that and install over your current MPO mod and see if that helps. I just recently updated it with the newest of the newest files. That should cover your missing pregnancy clothing. (not the Missing SCR core or non pregnancy clothing for that you need the SCR mods listed on the OP. There is a tutorial for creating a folder containing all those files if you want. You can find that in my OP. )

Hope that helps.And if you do use the mega download option please post if it worked well for you on that thread. :)

Sorry, but check the timestamp. We posted at the same time. I was forced to leave the PC. Is that one crime?

@OP

Sorry, but check the timestamp. We posted at the same time. I was forced to leave the PC. Is that one crime?

Nope... that has happened to me a few times as well. When I notice that the answer has been given often times I remove my post. Hope not realizing someone posted the same answer a minute later is a crime ;)

On the MaternityPackOverkill download-section, did you download 'Download (Mirrors)    #!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA' ?

Do you know how to make npc have sex at random/ is there a mod for it?

Orrrr how to give npc the sex tokes, witch i assume , will make them fuk

you-want-sum-fuk-15359408.png

@OP

Nope... that has happened to me a few times as well. When I notice that the answer has been given often times I remove my post. Hope not realizing someone posted the same answer a minute later is a crime ;)

Also

Do any of you know how to sell slaves in unethical deeds?

Or make npc fuk at random? as previously mentioned.

thanks in advance

Do you know how to make npc have sex at random/ is there a mod for it?

Orrrr how to give npc the sex tokes, witch i assume , will make them fuk

you-want-sum-fuk-15359408.png

@OP

Also

Do any of you know how to sell slaves in unethical deeds?

Or make npc fuk at random? as previously mentioned.

thanks in advance

Not have sex at random but there is a Sexkey mod where you put a qualified NPC in the crosshairs and click x and sex will happen. There was a mod called Brutal rappers which has been discontinued andnot functional and later changed into another mod (I forget the name) that I believe causes random sex with the player. I believe Odessa is the one that was working on that mod.

ok thanks

Ah,... remember it now.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/851-sex-assault/

you might like it. However I haven't used it for a very long time and not sure if it is current... however if there are some issues Odessa might be able to iron them out. It isn't her current focus (or really ever was :) ) but she is familar with the mod and minor fixes might be able to be done... then again... who knows... :)

That should cover some of the sex options that you might like. Between Sex key and SexAssult (the successor to Brutal Rapers) you should pretty much have most of the auto sex options covered. Then go look through the downloads sections and site and find some other conversation based sex mods and you should be set to get your "sex on".. ;)

Good luck

ok thanks

Ah,... remember it now.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/851-sex-assault/

you might like it. However I haven't used it for a very long time and not sure if it is current... however if there are some issues Odessa might be able to iron them out. It isn't her current focus (or really ever was :) ) but she is familar with the mod and minor fixes might be able to be done... then again... who knows... :)

That should cover some of the sex options that you might like. Between Sex key and SexAssult (the successor to Brutal Rapers) you should pretty much have most of the auto sex options covered. Then go look through the downloads sections and site and find some other conversation based sex mods and you should be set to get your "sex on".. ;)

Good luck

yeah already have SexoutAssault, actually the mod that caught my eye and got me into this modding site and modding in general. i spent about 19 hours in one sitting the first time i was trying to get it to work.

I failed.

yeah but after alot of help i figured it out

im all good now, however

How would one go about making mods?

Dank mems

Install GECK and GECK power up....

then watch and do tutorials and just get in there and start making things, changes to records, add armor rankings or whatever you want. Perhaps play with perk and add something etc. Just "Do it" like the Nike commercial. Run into a problem with your "vision" and not able to create it... post and ask for help. It is really as simple as that. The complex thing is researching, practice and patience to see something through and not to give up.

I myself started "modding" with FNVEdit. Resolving mod conflicts etc. As long as you don't build new stuff, change scripts, or multirow messages/texts, you can do a lot with that too.

I find FNVedit much easier to install, use and logically sorted as the GECK, but it's limited. Also FNVEdit works within ModOrganizer, where GECK doesn't (for me personally)

For modding textures/meshes you need other tools like Blender/3dmax, but I never managed to get them to work.

I myself started "modding" with FNVEdit. Resolving mod conflicts etc. As long as you don't build new stuff, change scripts, or multirow messages/texts, you can do a lot with that too.

I find FNVedit much easier to install, use and logically sorted as the GECK, but it's limited. Also FNVEdit works within ModOrganizer, where GECK doesn't (for me personally)

For modding textures/meshes you need other tools like Blender/3dmax, but I never managed to get them to work.

im all good now, however

Dank mems

then watch and do tutorials and just get in there and start making things, changes to records, add armor rankings or whatever you want. Perhaps play with perk and add something etc. Just "Do it" like the Nike commercial. Run into a problem with your "vision" and not able to create it... post and ask for help. It is really as simple as that. The complex thing is researching, practice and patience to see something through and not to give up.

Thanks alot guys!

im all good now, however

Dank mems

Thanks alot guys!

Actually!

Would GECK be best for Sexout or?

What limitations come with FNVEDIT?

Should this be on its own forum page? probably.

FNVedit should only be used to fix/change other peoples mods. Most likely you'd want to mod in the GECK (+powerup).

FNVedit however can also be used to check your just created mod, and see if it has mod conflicts with other mods, or has other issues.

What it really comes down to is, what kind of mod would you like to make. Or what kind of mod do you want to improve/change.

FNVedit should only be used to fix/change other peoples mods. Most likely you'd want to mod in the GECK (+powerup).

FNVedit however can also be used to check your just created mod, and see if it has mod conflicts with other mods, or has other issues.

What it really comes down to is, what kind of mod would you like to make. Or what kind of mod do you want to improve/change.

ok thanks again.

Also in sexout Tryout sunny wont follow me after completing "Run Goodsprings, Run". i get the companion wheel but she wont leave the saloon

she exits and then instantly enters again. pls help

Archived