[Sims 4] PeachyPie's Animations For Wicked Whims [UPDATE 9.June.2017]

Great job and thanks for putting the animations together! :D

What did I tell you? Beginner issues! Once you get accostumed, everything is much easier XD

Thank you again so much for your help ^_^

I finally have the hang of this, now to improve my animations...

looks great!

would you consider like more dominant stuff?

like starting with choke animation, making turn around with holding wrists and starting actual sex animation?

I actually want to focus more on dominant play stuff like I originally planned. Keep sending me suggestions! I can't guarantee that I can create exactly what you want because of the limits of the sims 4 skeletons and my own inexperience, but I can certainly come close at least ;)

What skins/mods are you using in the images?

On the woman:

Breast Augmentation mod in the first photo

Skin

Better Body Mod

On the Man Boy:

Maxis Skin

Luumia CC for chest/abs (check this link, I don't remember how far I went down the rabbithole that day, but that is where you can find it)

While It's not showing up for my in the list, I'm pretty sure I also have this slider mod to adjust muscles and such

On the Fem Boy:

Maxis Skin

If you are interested the in the hair and accessories I would happily give you links to those as well.

Thanks. I'll check them out.

I wanted to get some feedback and advice on these two new animations I made before I release them into the main post, they are:

"Used Park Bench" found under vaginal for the picnic tables

"Standing Straddle" found under vaginal for floor

I was about to release them, then had a closer look at a couple other animators animations and, well, I'm feeling pretty subpar :P

Also to other animators stopping by, how on earth do I get rid of that "skipping" when the animation loops? I make sure my first and last keyframes are identical, is that wrong?

Thanks in advance for any feedback and help!

WW_PeachyPie_Animations.zip

At the timeframe panel you will see three 'boxes'. "Start", "End" and another one with no name.

The "Start" should be 0. It the keyfrmae the animation starts.

The "End" must be the last keyframe of you animation. If your last keyframe is for example 610, then the end of the animation should be 610 as well. Any other number, there will be skipping.

The box with no name just displays the currently sellected keyframe. You can also use it to go to a keyframe.

At the timeframe panel you will see three 'boxes'. "Start", "End" and another one with no name.

The "Start" should be 0. It the keyfrmae the animation starts.

The "End" must be the last keyframe of you animation. If your last keyframe is for example 610, then the end of the animation should be 610 as well. Any other number, there will be skipping.

The box with no name just displays the currently sellected keyframe. You can also use it to go to a keyframe.

Hm, that's exactly how I have it. I wonder what else it could be.

Guest Redabyss

Probably you edit the starting frame at one point, and it doesn't completely coincide with the final one? It has happened to me XD

Probably you edit the starting frame at one point, and it doesn't completely coincide with the final one? It has happened to me XD

I quadruple checked, no dice. It's less of a "skip" I guess and more of a double step, it's weird. Not sure if it's only showing up for me or what. More stuff to figure out -_-:P

So yeah everyone, I added a...anal cactus animation for your plant sims (or more adventurous sims). It's more experimental since I wanted to figure out how to create animations outside of the normal areas. I hope you enjoy!

Trying to get the updated version and it won't allow me to, saying it cannot be found. 

Wow you're fast! I had 10 seconds there where I forgot to actually update the file and only updated the post. Should be working now ^_^

So yeah everyone, I added a...anal cactus animation for your plant sims (or more adventurous sims). It's more experimental since I wanted to figure out how to create animations outside of the normal areas. I hope you enjoy!

Trying to get the updated version and it won't allow me to, saying it cannot be found. 

Wow you're fast! I had 10 seconds there where I forgot to actually update the file and only updated the post. Should be working now ^_^

It is now. Thank you!

It is now. Thank you!

Thanks for the update! :) Gotta try the cool sofa animation soon! :D

You're welcome! :D

Guest Redabyss

I tried Dominated on the Couch, it's pretty good! :D Well done!
Some suggestions: try to do some tiny variations of the main loop here and there, as well as close the Sims' eyes in one point or more (in Blender: grab the UpLid and bring it all the way down - careful not to clip it with the eye!).

You could also work on the expressions a bit more.

I suggest you reading Zorak's comments here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72023-the-general-wip-thread-for-animators/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1880430

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72023-the-general-wip-thread-for-animators/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1904945

The rest is pretty good! Both the animation and the positioning are on spot :)

I tried Dominated on the Couch, it's pretty good! :D Well done!

Some suggestions: try to do some tiny variations of the main loop here and there, as well as close the Sims' eyes in one point or more (in Blender: grab the UpLid and bring it all the way down - careful not to clip it with the eye!).

You could also work on the expressions a bit more.

I suggest you reading Zorak's comments here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72023-the-general-wip-thread-for-animators/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1880430

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72023-the-general-wip-thread-for-animators/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1904945

The rest is pretty good! Both the animation and the positioning are on spot :)

Thanks for the tips! I even have blinking in a couple other animations, just keep forgetting to do it :P 

Hay peachy don't doubt yourself so much your work is wonderful and getting better all the time you rock

Awww, thank you! :3

Guest Redabyss

Do you accept suggestions? :) I wanted to give you some ideas on what to work and what could be useful to have.

- A reverse cowgirl sequence, for bed, is non-existent. I have all the Patreon updates, more than 1700 animations, yet still no RevCow sequence for bed! XD What crime is this?

- MMF animations, for bed, are scarce. Since KML, there haven't been big updates for the category. We don't even have ONE single climax for it! I believe you could try to do a climax for your double penetration. Climaxes aren't THAT hard to do (use the base animation, speed it up at one point changing a bit the positioning, then do rapid movements - like 4-5 frames from each other - of the pelvis, back and forth).

- We have only one type of handjob for showers, which is also kinda particular. Would be cool to have another one, like the girl standing next to the man, masturbating him XD

Do you accept suggestions? :) I wanted to give you some ideas on what to work and what could be useful to have.

- A reverse cowgirl sequence, for bed, is non-existent. I have all the Patreon updates, more than 1700 animations, yet still no RevCow sequence for bed! XD What crime is this?

- MMF animations, for bed, are scarce. Since KML, there haven't been big updates for the category. We don't even have ONE single climax for it! I believe you could try to do a climax for your double penetration. Climaxes aren't THAT hard to do (use the base animation, speed it up at one point changing a bit the positioning, then do rapid movements - like 4-5 frames from each other - of the pelvis, back and forth).

- We have only one type of handjob for showers, which is also kinda particular. Would be cool to have another one, like the girl standing next to the man, masturbating him XD

I do ^_^

Is the r-cowgirl just not available for single beds or both single and double beds?

Guest Redabyss

I do ^_^

Is the r-cowgirl just not available for single beds or both single and double beds?

Double beds! There's no sequence for them XD

Guest Redabyss

Double beds! There's no sequence for them XD

Something like this?

Yes correct! But I'm speaking of a sequence, meaning different revcows + the final climax :)

Guest Redabyss

Today I'm bringing you a two stage animation! While she uses his dick for pleasure, he quietly tries to stay as still as possible and enjoys the view ^_^

Great! :D Thank you so much! I'll probably try them later. Very glad someone finally did a RevCow sequence :)

Guest Redabyss

I tried them, they're pretty good! You're getting better and better  :)

Three observations: 1) you should move the climax revcow to the climax section, 2) since revcow animations are so rare, my suggestion would be to rename both of them this way: "Reverse Cowgirl - Dick for her pleasure", so it's easier to find among the infinite list of animations for bed (just my opinion though), 3) you should remove some sounds for the climax. I get the idea but imho it would work a bit better with sounds not interrupting.

You get very quick the idea of how climaxes work, you did very well  :D just so you know, some authors have avoided completely climax animations, maybe because they seem so hard to do XD

And yeah lol... I checked again, holy shit I counted just THREE reverse cowgirl animations for bed, excluding yours. THREE in, like, a hundred (or more) vaginal and anal animations for bed XD

I tried them, they're pretty good! You're getting better and better  :)

Three observations: 1) you should move the climax revcow to the climax section, 2) since revcow animations are so rare, my suggestion would be to rename both of them this way: "Reverse Cowgirl - Dick for her pleasure", so it's easier to find among the infinite list of animations for bed (just my opinion though), 3) you should remove some sounds for the climax. I get the idea but imho it would work a bit better with sounds not interrupting.

You get very quick the idea of how climaxes work, you did very well  :D just so you know, some authors have avoided completely climax animations, maybe because they seem so hard to do XD

And yeah lol... I checked again, holy shit I counted just THREE reverse cowgirl animations for bed, excluding yours. THREE in, like, a hundred (or more) vaginal and anal animations for bed XD

Thanks ^_^

Also, 1) oops, totally forgot that was it's own category :P 2) good idea 3) the more I listen to it...yeah it's almost annoying with the overlapping, I'll find some shorter sounds