View File

Synths Enabled FP Violate

AS OF V 2.0 OF FOUR-PLAY VIOLATE, YOU WON'T NEED THIS MOD ANY MORE, VINFAMY ALREADY INCLUDED SYNTHS COMPATIBILITY IN HIS UPDATE. PLEASE UNINSTALL THIS MOD BEFORE UPDATING TO HIS.

Description:
A simple script edit that enables players to be violated by Synths using Four-Play Violate V.1.2 by Vinfamy.
This is just a temporary solution until Four-Play Violate is updated. Vinfamy is currently busy with another project but once he's back and his mod is updated, this will eventually be removed for it being redundant. I'm uploading this here instead of hosting it with the original Violate is so that I can maintain it while we wait for an official release.

Installation:
NMM (Recommended):
Add the archive and install, overwrite when prompted.

Manual:
Extract the content of the archive to your Fallout 4's Data folder (ie. "...My Games\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data")
Overwrite when prompted

Requirements:
Four-Play by DocClox
Four-Play Violate v1.2 by Vinfamy (Not required with the latest update, but deserves a thumb's up)
Synth Clamp-Ons by LegacySlayer and Co. (This should provide Synths with the necessary "tools" to violate you. Unless, of course, you want some cool air humping action :P)

Current Issues:
If you have Leito's animation's set up with Four-Play, you'll hear Leito's default male/raider sounds. I didn't get around to unraveling that mystery yet but I'll try to make some time soon to tackle this.

Credits:
DocClox for Four-Play
Vinfamy for Four-Play Violate
LegacySlayer for Synth Clamp-Ons
ag12 for the technical know-how and being awesome!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Four-Play by DocClox, Four-Play Violate by Vinfamy, Synth Clamp-Ons by LegacySlayer and Co.

For some reason, I haven't managed to get this to work.  I've only encountered Raider Synths since trying this, but there's no submission status at the health percentage set by FP Violate.  My character just gets beat down to death.  The only thing worth mentioning on my part is that I'm still using FourPlay v0_0_7 and not v0_8_2.

For some reason, I haven't managed to get this to work.  I've only encountered Raider Synths since trying this, but there's no submission status at the health percentage set by FP Violate.  My character just gets beat down to death.  The only thing worth mentioning on my part is that I'm still using FourPlay v0_0_7 and not v0_8_2.

Weird, do normal raiders/human enemies trigger a scene?

Yep.  All is working with the normal human enemies. 

Adding in the same, Raiders, Forged other human enemies work fine, Institute does not  - even manually ensuring they are an enemy faction aka typing in the console:

(player.RemoveFromFaction 0005e558 ; Institute)

They do walk around with the various tools attached, but just fight normally with no attraction.

The standalone sexbot works fine though via the prostitution mod.

FourPlay 8_2

Violate 1_2

FO4 Leito 1c

FP Prostitution 1_3

Four_lei 081 - normal

Four_lei 05c - aggressive

Here's my load order:

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
SpringCleaning.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
ConcealedArmor.esm=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Junk Items.esp=0
SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp=1
SpringCleaningCompatibilityPatch.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
Body Framework.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LMConcealed.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
LegendaryModification - DLC Far Harbor.esp=1
LegendaryModification - DLC Far Harbor (2LM).esp=1
LegendaryModification - DLC Far Harbor (2LM Concealed).esp=1
ConcealedArmor.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (100x).esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
EasyLockpicking.esp=1
NoLocalLeader.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
WaterAnywhere.esp=1
PlantsAnywhere.esp=1
Perk Magazine Material Fix.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp=1
AdvSettleTurretSet-RealNP.esp=1
BulbWire.esp=1
Pos_GuardPositions.esp=1
Pos_ShopPositons.esp=1
Starstruck Companions - Extreme.esp=1
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp=1
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
Mindless_Sex.esp=1
Actor Scale Remover.esp=1
AutoUnequipPipboy.esp=1
CaravanGuardT51.esp=1
Unlocked Trade Caravan Post.esp=1
WOTC.esp=1
WOTC - Experimental Fixes.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp=1
TEEParty.esp=1
GGSky_Outfits.esp=1
CleanSettlement.esp=1
IndustrialCity_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp=1
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp=1
Rebalance Project - Healthier Commonwealth.esp=1
sanctuary_cleaned.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
Eli_ArmourCollection.esp=1
Clothing Of The Commonwealth.esp=1
My_Minutemen.esp=1
Prisoner Shackles.esp=1
PlagueDoctor.esp=1
AnotherLife.esp=1

Adding in the same, Raiders, Forged other human enemies work fine, Institute does not  - even manually ensuring they are an enemy faction aka typing in the console:

They do walk around with the various tools attached, but just fight normally with no attraction.

Shoot, you'll probably need the esp too, add the esp below, let me know if this gets it to work. (Backup the original esp before using this one)

an easy way to test this is to open console and type without the quotes:

"help leader 4"

you'll get a list of actors; scroll up/down (use the 'page up' / 'page down' button) until you find "Synth Leader"

then type "player.placeatme synthleaderformid 1"

A synth should spawn, get him to drop your health below 30% and see what happens.

FP_Violate.esp

Shoot, you'll probably need the esp too, add the esp below, let me know if this gets it to work. (Backup the original esp before using this one)

an easy way to test this is to open console and type without the quotes:

"help leader 4"

you'll get a list of actors; scroll up/down (use the 'page up' / 'page down' button) until you find "Synth Leader"

then type "player.placeatme synthleaderformid 1"

A synth should spawn, get him to drop your health below 30% and see what happens.

Thx for responding,

Here's the confirmation that the .esp your provided does indeed make it work.

"Help Leader 4" returns 5 synth leaders

player.placeatme synthleaderformid 1 returns "synthleaderformatid not found for parameter ObjectID"

Created a fresh game

So, I think the syntax you suggested might be okay called from a script so instead I took the first in the list of the synth leaders from the "help leader 4", did the player.placeatme xx00075342 1 and it beat on my char and did its thing just fine. Worked okay with the .esp you provided.

To verify, I reverted to original .esp,

created a fresh game

did the placeatme again the synth showed up and was friendly and remained friendly.

Please I beg, said in the best kindest, most friendly tone

Consider a standalone mod that calls into the violate mod and scripts that leaves his intact or send vinfamy a pm and ask for the changes to be added to the Violate .esp/script.  I worry that an update from his mod will break yours and vice versa. It's rough keeping mods up to date and having them all work together without breaking. Just trying to sound the drum with FO4 mods so the experience is a good one. :)

Thanks for your work, loving what you're doing!

Please I beg, said in the best kindest, most friendly tone

Consider a standalone mod that calls into the violate mod and scripts that leaves his intact or send vinfamy a pm and ask for the changes to be added to the Violate .esp/script.  I worry that an update from his mod will break yours and vice versa. It's rough keeping mods up to date and having them all work together without breaking. Just trying to sound the drum with FO4 mods so the experience is a good one. :)

Thanks for your work, loving what you're doing!

Good to know it works.

with the esp, this essentially replaces Vinfamy's mod.

His next update will hopefully include synths though plus more customization options, I'm sure of it, by then you can remove this one from your load order without issues, provided that you are not in combat or the mod is triggered in any way.

Cheers!

Works for me but I only have Violate. I am curious if this causes the faction bug, I am assuming if so more will need to be added to the faction list of the bat file fix. My one encounter with a synth didnt make them permanently friendly but then it doesnt happen every time with raiders and gunners either.

Also since a synth is program driven and not urge driven I think some interrogation lines would be a perfect fit depending on whats available for synth voice.

I assume ferals use a different skelly so they cant be added this way?

Works for me but I only have Violate. I am curious if this causes the faction bug, I am assuming if so more will need to be added to the faction list of the bat file fix. My one encounter with a synth didnt make them permanently friendly but then it doesnt happen every time with raiders and gunners either.

Also since a synth is program driven and not urge driven I think some interrogation lines would be a perfect fit depending on whats available for synth voice.

I assume ferals use a different skelly so they cant be added this way?

This is meant to enable Violate to work with Synths for now. As for the faction bug, I really hope not, so far I the mod hasn't glitched on me yet, which is a really good sign.

I did add extra precautionary measures to ensure Synths resumed their hostile nature after their assault since that of all the creatures/beings in the game, Synths were probably one of the very few factions set to attack the player on sight, meaning the simple faction inclusion (addtofaction) used on raiders/gunners/people wasn't working on them so I had to improvise. Let me know if they ever glitch with you.

As for the interactivity/sound emission, I'm afraid it's a bit beyond the scope of this mod given its temporary validity until Vinfamy (original creator of the FP Violate) updates his submission sometime soon, my changes will most likely be rendered useless by then.

Hopefully as more genitals are created for the rest of the commonwealth inhabitants and mods start accounting for everyone, we can start fine tuning mods to what we would consider immersive, will take a while, but we'll get there  :)

Hey!

Awesome work, sry if i'm not seeing through it all atm.

I can spawn the analytical intercourse companion with the console but he wont follow nor do i get the chance to interact with him.
Can pass that "problem" by using the mindless gun or have the ring on but i think that's not how it's intended to work.

Can you find him somewhere in the open and start a quest? 

Hey!

I can spawn the analytical intercourse companion with the console but he wont follow nor do i get the chance to interact with him.

Can pass that "problem" by using the mindless gun or have the ring on but i think that's not how it's intended to work.

Ah, you're probably talking about  Synth Clamp-on's mod. This mod only does one thing, which is enabling Four Play Violate to work  with enemy synths.

As for ANAL, you can find him in the Red Rocket Truck Stop near Sanctuary, he should have a dialogue too. Check it out and let me know, LegacySlayer and I have big plans for that mod to be implemented in the near future  :)

Hey!

Ah, you're probably talking about  Synth Clamp-on's mod. This mod only does one thing, which is enabling Four Play Violate to work  with enemy synths.

As for ANAL, you can find him in the Red Rocket Truck Stop near Sanctuary, he should have a dialogue too. Check it out and let me know, LegacySlayer and I have big plans for that mod to be implemented in the near future  :)

Thanks! 

Just did a fresh reinstall and only added the most actual mods from LL here, just to make sure. :P

Think it worked in the first place but my brain was fried somehow. Went to the Red Rocket and there he was, with dialogue and all.

This mod is so funny, especially the dialogues. Keep up the good work and make it big! :D

Thanks! 

Just did a fresh reinstall and only added the most actual mods from LL here, just to make sure. :P

Think it worked in the first place but my brain was fried somehow. Went to the Red Rocket and there he was, with dialogue and all.

This mod is so funny, especially the dialogues. Keep up the good work and make it big! :D

Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully more to come soon  :D

Cheers!

Hey again!

Got two things that i think might be something to fix for you:

Analytical Intercourse Companion wont heal himself to get rid of the sparks. Sparks will remain, even after you load into an interior area.

Also waiting some hours, even days, wont help. Would be cool if he could just follow or stay in cover till it's save. I tried to gimp some settings,

like change it from aggreesive to non-aggressive but that didn't do alot. 

That's the two things, Sparky Synth after combat and aggressive behaviour at any time. lol he tried to chase a bloodfly and never came back.

Till then, take care.  :)

Hey again!

Got two things that i think might be something to fix for you:

Analytical Intercourse Companion wont heal himself to get rid of the sparks. Sparks will remain, even after you load into an interior area.

Also waiting some hours, even days, wont help. Would be cool if he could just follow or stay in cover till it's save. I tried to gimp some settings,

like change it from aggreesive to non-aggressive but that didn't do alot. 

That's the two things, Sparky Synth after combat and aggressive behaviour at any time. lol he tried to chase a bloodfly and never came back.

Till then, take care.  :)

Duly noted, thanks for the suggestions :)

BTW, you can post future suggestions for the Synth's mod over at the original mod's thread so that both LegacySlayer and myself can look at them at the same time.

I really appreciate the input friend, Cheers!

Hi, i dont know if you will get around to looking at the sound before this becomes obsolete but i just thought i would suggest a few dialogue lines that might fit, with locations if it saves you any time?

"A regrettable occurrence"                                               sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\000e6aa5_1.fuz

"Humans. So fragile"                                                        sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\000e6aa3_1.fuz   

"Engaging"                                                                       sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\000e6a87_1.fuz

"Distance closed. Engaging"                                            sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\00043a2d_1.fuz

"You must be terrified"                                                     sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\000e6a7a_1.fuz

"Engaging an Institute synth is... foolish"                         sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\000e6a79_1.fuz

"I will limit the pain I inflict, if possible"                             sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\000e6a77_1.fuz

"I regret any suffering you may incur"                             sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\000e6a6d_1.fuz

"Statistically speaking, your survival is... improbable"     sound\voice\fallout4.esm\synthgen1male01\00043a19_1.fuz

Hi, i dont know if you will get around to looking at the sound before this becomes obsolete but i just thought i would suggest a few dialogue lines that might fit, with locations if it saves you any time?

I appreciate the feedback mate, unfortunately I believe the sound descriptors links are embedded within the animations hkx files, I could be mistaken though but I looked everywhere within the Leito's esp and found nothing that connects the sound descriptors with played animations, even within Leito's scripts, eventually I tried to unpack/convert hkx files in order to edit them but I wasn't successful.

Hopefully Leito's next update will accommodate Synth sounds, you'd probably have more luck asking Leito to add them in his thread.

it´s still NOT working...

i tried the newest version the esp you linked here in the thread and tried putting it in different places on the load order...

nothing...  synths still go for the kill...

Make sure you disabled the original Violate mod (including the FP_Violate.esp) first, then try loading the updated FP_Violate.esp last in your load order. It should work just fine.

• 6 years later...