I've just returned to Skyrim after a long break. I think I once had a mod where I could have sex with merchants to get a discount on merchandise.

Does something like this exist? I cant seem to find one just for this purpose or one that gives discounts after sex.

Thanks

I've just returned to Skyrim after a long break. I think I once had a mod where I could have sex with merchants to get a discount on merchandise.

Does something like this exist? I cant seem to find one just for this purpose or one that gives discounts after sex.

Thanks

It is exist ! "Working Girl" mod have all that stuff and more!

Thanks

It is exist ! "Working Girl" mod have all that stuff and more!

Thanks so much for this. This is what I was looking for. I knew I had something like it but its been a while and I forgot its name. Thanks

Also sorry for the late reply, life got busy all the sudden for a few days there.

Archived