[Sims 4] Noir: Flesh in Latex / Clothing Series [Update: 29/05/2017]

I mad this new post only for my new line of latex. I pretend make a new series of outfits with pvc and latex materials, I started this project a month ago and I tried to get the reflect effect as well as possible.

Katia is my first bodysuit ended. I added only basic colors and one traslucid in two versions. If you think it's necesary more tones with the new ones, let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Cloth] Bodysuit Annia - Download Model A: On Blog | Download Complete Set: Patreon

51.png

52.png

53.png

[Cloth] Bodysuit Anastasia - Download

34.png

35.png

36.png

[Cloth] Bodysuit Katia - Download

12401306378237978066.png

Thank you so much! and of course, Is time to convert my masks for TS3 to TS4. After end the clothing that I have for Females I will make new ones for males.

yessss!! plz make male version of these! that would make me very very happy theres like never ever these kind of clothing made for males.

Is anyone having issues with the katia  file being corrupted I downloaded it twice and the game wold not start. Haven't tried the new one yet

I sent you the non compressed files for Katia's Bodysuit.

Is anyone having issues with the katia  file being corrupted I downloaded it twice and the game wold not start. Haven't tried the new one yet

I actually ended up using a different file unzipper than I did the last time and it worked fine. Though it wouldn't work at first until I removed the two package files from the sub directory they game in and placed them, into my clothing folder.

Thanks for your help though

The shine is too jarring. It looks more like a spot of white paint than shine. Maybe it needs to be muted a bit.

I try to make my best. I would have liked to do something more realistic with more reflects. At first I was going to use the specular map for this, but many people use low graphics setting and some times the reflects doesn't work with this.

The best thing was to make a texture without specular map or fake glassy efects, because it didn't mach with the environment. Eve if is not amazing like the versions for second life I'm very happy with the result.

I actually ended up using a different file unzipper than I did the last time and it worked fine. Though it wouldn't work at first until I removed the two package files from the sub directory they game in and placed them, into my clothing folder.

Thanks for your help though

You're welcome. Enjoy the pice.

I mad this new post only for my new line of latex. I pretend make a new series of outfits with pvc and latex materials, I started this project a month ago and I tried to get the reflect effect as well as possible.

Katia is my first bodysuit ended. I added only basic colors and one traslucid in two versions. If you think it's necesary more tones with the new ones, let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prev_03.png

[Cloth] Bodysuit Katia - Download

34.png

35.png

36.png

[Cloth] Bodysuit Anastasia - Download

Question... Is that requiered a specific expansion pack or something?

No. Only the base game. If some day my cc needs a expansion pack the information will be including in the description.

Ok. Where can I found that clothes? because I can't it in CAS menu

No. Only the base game. If some day my cc needs a expansion pack the information will be including in the description.

In clothing: One piece. Remember, don't put the package files into many sub folders. For some reason the game can't read them if they are in more of one inside of your Package Folder.

In clothing: One piece. Remember, don't put the package files into many sub folders. For some reason the game can't read them if they are in more of one inside of your Package Folder.

That one piece that you said, is in top or bottom? I put the file as shown in the screenshot

post-1348324-0-11453000-1495814053_thumb.png

That one piece that you said, is in top or bottom? I put the file as shown in the screenshot

The files looks fine. And I mean. Clothing of full body.

post-1440322-0-45121400-1495815708_thumb.png

Damn... I don't know what could it go wrong. Look, I put the files inside a folder 

post-1348324-0-63475800-1495816062_thumb.png

Damn... I don't know what could it go wrong. Look, I put the files inside a folder 

I really don't know. The age range is from Teen to Elder for females. Unless your sim is male or the age is smaller, there is no reason to not appear in CAS. It can be the game if is not a orginal copy but I'm not sure about that.

• 1 year later...