Help with Sex Mod for Skyrim SE

I am using the Flower Girls mod for SSE. I also have SOS (Tempered 1 & 2, Tempered nude), Adiposian mod installed, the TBBP Skeleton, and CBBE. I have FNIS 7.0 and FNIS Spells installed. The FNIS does not find any issues when I run it. I followed all of the instructions on Nexus.

I get all of the dialogue. I can ask women if they want to give me some special attention. Then I can pick the specific sex position, the NPC will agree, but as soon as my character gets nude, the game crashes and the window closes. I had this similar thing happen when i first installed the Adiposian mod. I would scroll up to the various Adiposian races on the character creation, As soon as I selected one, the game would crash and close. That issue stopped. Is the Adiposian mod the issue here? I wanted to check before i deleted it.

This is probably related to a nif file or skeleton. I recommend first trying the following, re-download and install XPMSE last in your load order. Then re-run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

Do the same things you did before in game and see if it crashes.

If it does still crash. Then next step is working out which model is causing it, in flowergirl options.. turn off stripping for both actors. Then try a sex scene.

FG is not the cause as such, it is just exposing a problem with a faulty model. It could be a weapon/armor/jewelry item.

So, assuming it doesn't crash when you turned off stripping.. 

Try manually undressing all your items leaving 1 item. Turn stripping back on in FG options.. then repeat a scene.. doesn't crash.. add another item etc etc. Until it crashes.

Make sure nothing overwrites the SOS skeleton as it comes with it's own skeleton overwriting will and can cause you to CTD when disrobing. 

Also has SKSE been made for SSE yet? Not sure if it has been done yet and if it hasn't been then things that require SKSE will not work properly.

Archived