Sex "works" but cannot change animations?

I am unsure why the mod works yet at the same time it does not. I've got NVSE + NVSE X installed, followed by Smalltalk etc then into SexoutNG w/ SCR. However: when doing the animations they work but as soon as I press LALT a script error occurs.

Now, I have no clue on how to solve this because I have all required mods installed and I am pretty experienced when it comes to modding. Anyways, it might be my fault anyways by missing something or incompatibilities. I've also added a nvse.log file explaining what I am talking about. 

Also added a SCR log for future analysis. 

nvse.log

SexoutSCRLog-2017-5-12-22-36.txt

SCRStartLog:SexoutNG version: 2.10.93

I think that is your problem!

Current stable is '97, with '98 beta available. Anim picker and manager definitely will not work with '93.

Ah I see! But I was following the Sexout Tryout guide that I was supposed to use the beta because quote: "SexoutNG Beta (ALWAYS USE THE NEWEST VERSION, BECAUSE I AM)". What should I do in this situation? 

Actually, let me try figure this one out by myself. Guess I spoke too soon about what to do. Thanks otherwise!

Boy do I feel dumb, I must've really caught the wrong beta version. Somehow I got my hands on the SexoutNG 93b10.7z file instead of Sexout-98-Beta-2--April-11-2017.7z. 100% works now! 

Archived