Thank you for this, works great, just what I've been waiting for in SSE. 

Now working on some Submit style integration to use on hostile NPCs. LazyGirl's Abduction looks great but a lot more going on there than I need. Something simple, maybe even just a pacify type power to open the BDSM dialogue option, at least until a system like Submit is implemented by far better modders than myself.*

Some appropriate audio to match the animations would be awesome as well. "By the gods, this can't be happening!" Oh, indeed it is.

Nice touch there, more of that during animations would be great. 

Thanks again for your work on this, eager to see where it goes from here. 

*Edit: Should have known it's been done. Apocalypse spell pack has an Expert illusion spell called "Enslave the Weak" that acts as a permanent Pacify on any non-quest-related humanoid NPC that is below 20% health. So the effect won't wear off during animations. Still, a smoothly integrated system like Submit would be much better, along with working gags and wrist irons... but this works until then. :smile: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 18-10-2017 at 5:17 AM, flatliner10 said:

Thanks for your work, integrates Smootly and works fine.

After messing around a bit i ended up with the following:

FNIS (all 3)

XP32

UNP Body

SOS LiteSE

FlowerGirls SE

FlowerGirls SE Adventures

Amorous Adventures

Your BDSM Package

Everything except SOS and BDSM is avalable on the SE section of the nexus.

Is "FlowerGirls SE Adventures" included in the latest Glowergirls? I can't find the mod "FlowerGirls SE Adventures" anywhere.. Not on nexus, even not via google search!

7 hours ago, parakiet said:

Is "FlowerGirls SE Adventures" included in the latest Glowergirls? I can't find the mod "FlowerGirls SE Adventures" anywhere.. Not on nexus, even not via google search!

Its an optional File under the "FlowerGirls SE"  Download section which

Adds voiced quests and alters some vanilla quest for more pleasing outcomes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, just an update. Now updated to version 1.2. This will be the last release where the animation furniture objects are played as part of the scene. In all future releases they will work exactly the same as normal FG furniture. That is to say, pillory scenes will play if in close proximity to an actual in world pillory, same with XCrosses and RPosts. The reason for this, is several large mods are nearing completion which include these as world objects in their scenery. Therefore the debug functionality now included in this library will be deemed redundant, because there will be mods using the library.

Having actual in world furniture is far more immersive than spawning one when the animation sequence is played, I hope you all agree.

Updated to latest Version, thanks for that.

I am Using this in conjunction with FlowerGirls(obviously) and Fertility Mode, however the BDSM Expansion seems to be lacking the required hooks for Insemination-detection,

not sure if intentional or not.

I like it so far, you did a good Job. However i would like to have the ability to configure whenever the PC is taking the dom/sub/ or switch(random) role if this is possible.

Also i will leave my German Translation for your Mod here for now, if this is fine by you :-)

Thanks for your work!

FlowerGirls SE - BDSM v1.2de1.0.7z

Hi. Thank you for the great mod!

I'm now trying to make a personal small mod which adds "sub only" and "dom only" modes to this mod.

So, I was wondering if you could tell me how does FlowerGirlsSE determine which animation to play when a function such as FlowerGirlsBDSM.BoundDoggyScene() runs. I looked at dxTokenToIdleNC.psc and figured it returns an object such as DoggyOneMaleIdles, but couldn't find how is it related to actual animation like Dx_Doggy_B_NC_A1_S1 on the FNIS list.

I'm glad if you could reply when you have time.

Thanks again for your great work!

31 minutes ago, peafowl.psd said:

Hi. Thank you for the great mod!

I'm now trying to make a personal small mod which adds "sub only" and "dom only" modes to this mod.

So, I was wondering if you could tell me how does FlowerGirlsSE determine which animation to play when a function such as FlowerGirlsBDSM.BoundDoggyScene() runs. I looked at dxTokenToIdleNC.psc and figured it returns an object such as DoggyOneMaleIdles, but couldn't find how is it related to actual animation like Dx_Doggy_B_NC_A1_S1 on the FNIS list.

I'm glad if you could reply when you have time.

Thanks again for your great work!

The animation events themselves are stored as properties, so in the CK you will find the sequence of animations corresponding to DoggyOneMaleIdles it is just an array of strings for performance. In respect of what you want to do, the code that basically picks the roles according to dom/sub would be in the dxFlowerGirlsNCscript class. It is very basic logic at the moment, but you can use it as a starting point. Basically you would create a new quest to hold your script(s) then add a new script there that extends the dxFlowerGirlsScript class (just like dxFlowerGirlsNCscript does), then define your functions such as the individual positions and insert the logic to decide what actor gets what role.

It might look a bit daunting at first, however there is quite a bit that is already done for you such as the thread management.

I am free to answer questions or take a look at code for you.

33 minutes ago, Xiderpunk said:

The animation events themselves are stored as properties, so in the CK you will find the sequence of animations corresponding to DoggyOneMaleIdles it is just an array of strings for performance. In respect of what you want to do, the code that basically picks the roles according to dom/sub would be in the dxFlowerGirlsNCscript class. It is very basic logic at the moment, but you can use it as a starting point. Basically you would create a new quest to hold your script(s) then add a new script there that extends the dxFlowerGirlsScript class (just like dxFlowerGirlsNCscript does), then define your functions such as the individual positions and insert the logic to decide what actor gets what role.

It might look a bit daunting at first, however there is quite a bit that is already done for you such as the thread management.

I am free to answer questions or take a look at code for you.

Thank you for your quick answer!

I'll try on this weekend.

I think I could understand how the mod pick an animation to play, but it seems I'm stuck at more basic thing...

I tried to begin with editing FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp directly. However, it stops working correctly whenever I overwrite the esp by the CK. "(BDSM)" topic doesn't show up while FG Debug Mode is on. I confirmed it show up again when I remove all conditions from the topic. But then, NPC doesn't take part in any animations. It happens even when I edited nothing but topic text "(BDSM)" to "(BDSM Testing)". Replacing the edited esp with original one recovers everything. It seems my CK breaks something whenever it overwrites the esp.

Also, when I copied your FloweGirlsNonConsensus quest (duplicated, added topics, and attached papyrus fragments same as yours) and save it into a new esp, "No FlowerGirls threads are available to use at the moment." error occurred when it initiates basic FG Scene like OralScene().

My developing environment is:

Spoiler

Skyrim SE v1.5.39

SKSE64 v2.0.7

Creation Kit v1.5.3.0

unpacked Scripts.zip which comes with the Creation Kit

Flower Girls SE x v1.9.0

unpacked FlowerGirls SE.bsa

Flower Girls SE - BDSM v1.2

FNIS SE v7.3.1

Alternative Start SE v4.0.3

Any help will be appreciated.

It sounds as though some properties have got missed. Can you make sure you have reassigned dxThreadManager property in the CK. It also might be worth doing a version of the Mod class.. this class controls the maintenance of your scripts and quest. Restarting the quest with your scripts could solve the dialogue issue. Otherwise, perhaps upload to dropbox or somewhere and I can take a look at it. :-)

21 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

It sounds as though some properties have got missed. Can you make sure you have reassigned dxThreadManager property in the CK. It also might be worth doing a version of the Mod class.. this class controls the maintenance of your scripts and quest. Restarting the quest with your scripts could solve the dialogue issue. Otherwise, perhaps upload to dropbox or somewhere and I can take a look at it. :-)

Thank you for your advice!

I found it was an issue where CK can't treat an esp as a master file. I edited master by SSEEDIT and it worked.

Now, I could make some custom dialogues which leads to scenes I selected. It's not a proper mod yet (still editing your esp and scripts directly), but I think I have achieved some of my goals. Thanks a lot!!

ScreenShot53.jpg

ScreenShot57.jpg

ScreenShot59.jpg

15 hours ago, falcon6666 said:

i select the bdsm option, then what action i want, and then the girl im talking to just walks away. did i miss something?

i've tried like half of all the animations, and i've got all the mods required.

Definitely something is wrong. Any chance you can post your mod list? 

SkyrimVR: 

The BDSM option seems to disappear after a certain time, even on NPCs where it was established to be a bit more kinky. I've ran into the "No FG threads available" messages a few times and restarted FG via the menu Option. It took ages for the message that FG is ready again (it actually only appeared after initiating Sex with an NPC, since i thought i missed the message about it being ready).

So: 

1. does one first install FG then configure it then install the BDSM pack on a save that already has FG active?
  2. should any successfully seduced NPC offer the "About our Sex Life" Option?
  3. same but for followers (assuming FG is enabled for them)
  4. same but for the Amorous Adventure lovers

I have a hunch, that there might be some conflicts when your AA-Lover is your follower too... (that's not limited to this mod though).

I haven't done any proper testing/logging, as the save i'm using isn't exactly clean as i switched from the SL version of AA to the FG version due better VR support in FG (thanks a lot for that btw!). 

Mod list:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SMIM-SE.esp
*BijinAIO_SSE-3.1.1-SV.esp
*FNIS.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*FlowerGirls SE.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
*FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
*FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp
*SkyrimVR - USSEP Patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

6 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

as the save i'm using isn't exactly clean as i switched from the SL version of AA to the FG

Maybe that's the Issue here - leftover scrips from SL.

Have you tried cleaning your Save with fallrim-tools? or something?

Also:

Does the "SkyrimVR - USSEP Patch.esp" needs to be that far down? I would move it as high up as possible below the USSEP.

LOOT might help with the sorting.

"Bijin" is also known to be rather finicky and  may require patches to work with a bunch of other mods, same with "Alternative Start".

On 22/04/2018 at 10:41 AM, t3h0th3r said:

SkyrimVR: 

The BDSM option seems to disappear after a certain time, even on NPCs where it was established to be a bit more kinky. I've ran into the "No FG threads available" messages a few times and restarted FG via the menu Option. It took ages for the message that FG is ready again (it actually only appeared after initiating Sex with an NPC, since i thought i missed the message about it being ready).

So: 

1. does one first install FG then configure it then install the BDSM pack on a save that already has FG active?
  2. should any successfully seduced NPC offer the "About our Sex Life" Option?
  3. same but for followers (assuming FG is enabled for them)
  4. same but for the Amorous Adventure lovers

I have a hunch, that there might be some conflicts when your AA-Lover is your follower too... (that's not limited to this mod though).

I haven't done any proper testing/logging, as the save i'm using isn't exactly clean as i switched from the SL version of AA to the FG version due better VR support in FG (thanks a lot for that btw!). 

Mod list:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SMIM-SE.esp
*BijinAIO_SSE-3.1.1-SV.esp
*FNIS.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*FlowerGirls SE.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
*FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
*FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp
*SkyrimVR - USSEP Patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Oh, that shouldn't happen. I will investigate however on the disappearing BDSM message. The restart option now can be quite a bit longer based on how many threads were held open. I allow lots of time to ensure each thread is shutdown and flushed. The likely reason that you get the "No FG threads available" message is due to cell changes. When you change cell the thread basically pauses and remains in a state of suspension until you re-enter the cell, this is just a mechanic of skyrim. So if you do that a few times eventually all threads will be in that state and the message is shown.

I will probably put a function in to monitor suspended threads and automatically flush them after a period of time has elapsed.