Love your mod. Just having a little problem. The animations and sounds always play great, but the female actor always plays the male role. Every time, it's the girl who's banging the guy. I have female in male role turned off, strap on disabled, and sexual preference set to straight. I haven't seen any posts about this. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

Yeah this is strange, the code basically assigns roles based on the actor gender, and it definitely should not be doing that. Did you at some point change the gender of your character? You can also try using the "Restart FG" from the mod options and see if that corrects it.

I will investigate because someone else reported this happening just in threesome scenes, at the moment I am a bit at a loss to explain why papyrus is reporting the actors gender incorrectly. There is not a fundemental bug with FG causing this as such because lots of people would be reporting the same issue, and in testing I have yet to see it incorrectly assign roles (except when the gender of the player is changed after creation).

If I can't find the cause I will look into adding a specific over-ride option to set the gender the player character should be.

I've seen it do that with the BDSM scenes, except for the furniture ones; but even in those, the female character always equips the strap-on. In the case of the other BDSM animations it just seems to always put the player in the agressor role regardless of whether they are male or female.

Love your mod. Just having a little problem. The animations and sounds always play great, but the female actor always plays the male role. Every time, it's the girl who's banging the guy. I have female in male role turned off, strap on disabled, and sexual preference set to straight. I haven't seen any posts about this. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

Yeah this is strange, the code basically assigns roles based on the actor gender, and it definitely should not be doing that. Did you at some point change the gender of your character? You can also try using the "Restart FG" from the mod options and see if that corrects it.

I will investigate because someone else reported this happening just in threesome scenes, at the moment I am a bit at a loss to explain why papyrus is reporting the actors gender incorrectly. There is not a fundemental bug with FG causing this as such because lots of people would be reporting the same issue, and in testing I have yet to see it incorrectly assign roles (except when the gender of the player is changed after creation).

If I can't find the cause I will look into adding a specific over-ride option to set the gender the player character should be.

I've seen it do that with the BDSM scenes, except for the furniture ones; but even in those, the female character always equips the strap-on. In the case of the other BDSM animations it just seems to always put the player in the agressor role regardless of whether they are male or female.

The closest I've seen to this is for scenes involving 3 actors.  For a FFM scene a lot of times the male ends up in a female role and one of the females in the male role.  Same with MMF scenes, one of the males will usually get the female role.

• 2 weeks later...

A Big thanks! indeed, not to say a big big one.

My first post on this forum will be really to thank the author Cyber and all the ones who have participated to this really nice mod.

I am completely amazed by the dedication of the modders taking part of their time to enjoy the players game time.

I will not put any words on this fantastic mod, FlowerGirls and BDSM we all know that both are really fantastic. I just would like here to put a light on the people giving us so much fun with their fantastic creation. once again thank you.

I am playing now Fallout4 that i am discovering. i need to find my FlowerGirls through the nice mods that i have already seen :)

Thank you guys and thank you LoverLab

Era

• 3 weeks later...

I played for awhile with both Sexlab Light and FG installed at the same time and didn't see any issues with using mods and animations from both.  I haven't really seen anything I'm interested in that uses Sexlab Light yet so for now I'm back to just using FG so I don't have so many animations loaded that I'm not using.  I'm guessing we need SLAL or something to customize which animations we do or don't want loaded.  In my case I have no interest in any creature animations for instance so those would be just taking up resources for no reason.

Thanks for your work, integrates Smootly and works fine.

After messing around a bit i ended up with the following:

FNIS (all 3)

XP32

UNP Body

SOS LiteSE

FlowerGirls SE

FlowerGirls SE Adventures

Amorous Adventures

Your BDSM Package

Thats pretty much all you REALLY need.

But also got:

Feminine/Masculine Khajiit/Argonians Textures (5 in total, the come seperate for some reason)

Female Facial Animation (Oldrim mod, works fine, linked on Flowergirls SE on nexus)

Dragonfly BBP animation for SE - Dragonfly BBP SE (more "sway" and "bounce" - maybe a bit too much)

UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing Immersive TBBP (To match clothes to UNP Body)

Bodyslide (for above)

UUNP Vanilla Outfits (Meshes for above 2 i guess)

Sassy Teen Girls Special Edition (Dont judge! Works fine with Flowergirls/AmorousAdventures, sexlab did nothing with them)

Everything except SOS and BDSM is avalable on the SE section of the nexus.

• 3 weeks later...

I found what I believe is the issue, it shall be fixed in the very near future. :-)

Having this issue as well with ffm animations, always seems to put my male pc in a female role. Have never changed his gender and have options set to "straight" and "female as male" is off, "strap-ons" is off.

Anyway, love your mods,  thanks for all you do!

Oh, was also curious about editing "schlong bend" in some of the animations. Is there an easy-ish way of doing this, like via nifscope or something similar (I only mention nifscope cause it's super easy to use: drag and drop nif file, find value, edit value)? Noticed it while checking out the bdsm stuff via debug mode.

Cheers!

Oh, was also curious about editing "schlong bend" in some of the animations. Is there an easy-ish way of doing this, like via nifscope or something similar (I only mention nifscope cause it's super easy to use: drag and drop nif file, find value, edit value)? Noticed it while checking out the bdsm stuff via debug mode.

SoS Schlong Controller is available on here somewhere, might need a tiny bit of effort to make it work in SE, like extracting the BSA.

I found what I believe is the issue, it shall be fixed in the very near future. :-)

Having this issue as well with ffm animations, always seems to put my male pc in a female role. Have never changed his gender and have options set to "straight" and "female as male" is off, "strap-ons" is off.

Cheers!

In terms of editing the schlong bends, yes you can do this, it does involve a bit of script editing.. but it would be just changing a value. The first thing you would need to do is extract the files from the BSA, this will create a Source/Scripts directory. In there you will find a script called dxTokenToIdleScript. Warning, this script is really really spergy and horrible to read. This is the script that acts as the 'database' so it's always going to look pretty unattractive from a script point of view.

Anyway, in that script you will find all the values of SchlongBend. This is an array of integers so you can adjust and try different values here for each sequence. 

Once altered, you need to compile then test in game.

SoS Schlong Controller is available on here somewhere, might need a tiny bit of effort to make it work in SE, like extracting the BSA.

Thanks, might do that. Could probably use it to cut down on the guess work when figuring out how much adjustment is needed in each sequence.

Cheers!

In terms of editing the schlong bends, yes you can do this, it does involve a bit of script editing.. but it would be just changing a value. The first thing you would need to do is extract the files from the BSA, this will create a Source/Scripts directory. In there you will find a script called dxTokenToIdleScript. Warning, this script is really really spergy and horrible to read. This is the script that acts as the 'database' so it's always going to look pretty unattractive from a script point of view.

Anyway, in that script you will find all the values of SchlongBend. This is an array of integers so you can adjust and try different values here for each sequence. 

Once altered, you need to compile then test in game.

Awesome, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 8:48 AM, MyNamesNeverFi said:

Hey,

When you start the game. You should get a power called "Flower Girls option" or something like that. It's in your magic -> power section. Use it, and it will open a little screen where you can configurate the mod. There should be an option called Mod Option, click it and click on Debug [OFF] so it says Debug [ON]. You can do some other changes as well with this config, like changing if females or males should not have voices during the scenes etc. Once you close the window it will save the settings.

About load order, do you have Nexus Mod Manager? If not? Then get it at http://www.nexusmods.com/games/mods/modmanager/?

If you do have it, then open it, and on the Plugin section, you can move each .esp file up and down as you like. Flower Girls should be at the very bottom, the only files that should be below it, should be the Flower Girl patches. Like "Flower Girls SE - Amorous Patch" and so on.

Hope this helps!

Damn, that helped a LOT.

I'd checked the debug item in the Power section, but tried casting it like a normal spell - which only cast whatever other spell I had equipped under Magic.

Its been so long since I last played Skyrim, that I had forgotten things on the Power list are cast the same way as shouts. Heading in-game to give this a try.

And, as a NMM user, I tried moving FlowerGirls esp all the way to the bottom, but it wouldn't let me move it below Amorous Adventures, because I have the version of AA which lists FG as a master file = I had to move AA all the way to the bottom - with the FG patches - so that I could move FG to where only those files were below FG.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 5:43 PM, lord satan said:

why is my female character in the male role? i have the orientation and roles set properly, and the character was always female :frown:

I have this too on threeway animations. A few others have reported the same thing. He has said he's working on a fix for it. :smile: