So is there or will there be something like this for Fallout 4?

There isn't anything like this for Fallout 4? That sucks that the F4SE guys are actually giving them priority for the last nine months and they don't even have decent breast physics and/or sex mods yet. We'd like to have them back then.

So is there or will there be something like this for Fallout 4?

The issue here is I don't own or have never actually played Fallout 4. I would imagine doing a port is possible, virtually all the scripting I would think would more or less work with adjustment. The difficult bit would be the gameplay implementation.. all the dialogue/voices would need to change.

If someone from the F4 modding community wanted to look at porting then I would be open to that, the reality is I just won't get that kind of time to do it myself.

Hey man, I noticed some NPC's don't have any sound playing during the acts. Could you add it for these characters; Astrid, Gabriella, Mirabelle, Taarie and Endarie? It's the ones I've noticed have no sound during the act. Or if you're busy and it's easy to do, perhaps a guide? :D

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Added Mirabelle as one too.

Need help! I have Skyrim SE on my steam :/ I think I installed it wrong.The animations just stand still and stand inside each other : / I can hear the moaning and I have the spells. Anyone can you help me out :) thanks for your time

Did you run FNIS after installing? That's usually the most common reason for your issue.

FNIS?

not to sure what that is im new to modding i use nexus mod manager and nexus mod there was this flowergirl one i installed it

its just i wish someone would help me install it manually anyone wanna walk me through on how exacly to do it

i tryed looking it up they show but it still seems to not work :/ not to sure what im doing wrong

Need help! I have Skyrim SE on my steam :/ I think I installed it wrong.The animations just stand still and stand inside each other : / I can hear the moaning and I have the spells. Anyone can you help me out :) thanks for your time

Did you run FNIS after installing? That's usually the most common reason for your issue.

FNIS?

not to sure what that is im new to modding i use nexus mod manager and nexus mod there was this flowergirl one i installed it

its just i wish someone would help me install it manually anyone wanna walk me through on how exacly to do it

i tryed looking it up they show but it still seems to not work :/ not to sure what im doing wrong

Hey, hope this helps you:

1. Go to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/? and download FNIS Behavior SE V7_0 Beta with Nexus Mod Manager, or manually. However, if you do it manually, be sure to put each file in the right place.

2. Now go to your Skyrim installation directory (usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim Special Edition/Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users)

3. Start GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as administrator (part of FNIS Behavior, and absolutely necessary, or nothing works).

4. Select Behavior patches (only those you need! I myself only have 2 patches and got both ticked; gender specific and skeleton arm fix).

5. Click "Update FNIS Behavior", you should see how it recognizes flower girls and so on.

(If you installed FNIS manually and not through Nexus Mod Manager, you have to make sure the plugin FNIS.esp is activated).

6. When you exit GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, you will be asked if a shortcut to the tool shall be created on your desktop. Whether you say yes or no, it's up to you. Since you have to use the tool every time you make ANY changes to any mod that require this or update any mod that requires FNIS and so on, you might use it quite a lot. However, I myself said no, because my desktop is clean. :D

I think that should be it. Oh right, make sure Flower Girls is at the bottom of your load order as well.

If you have any further questions, please do ask.

Hey man, I noticed some NPC's don't have any sound playing during the acts. Could you add it for these characters; Astrid, Gabriella, Mirabelle, Taarie and Endarie? It's the ones I've noticed have no sound during the act. Or if you're busy and it's easy to do, perhaps a guide? :D

Thanks in advance!

Yeah these were omitted purely on the basis of the file size. What I did was look at the most commonly used voice-types and included sounds for them by default (the top 9 female voice-types).. these 9 will cover 90% or more of all NPC's in skyrim. Because the sound set is the same size regardless of how often it is used, mirabelle for example would require the same size as FemaleYoungEager.

That now explained..

All voice-types can be supported but it requires a bit of extra work.. you can download the Female SFX optional download from the Nexus page. Once extracted you will notice it has a folder name "FemaleNordVilja" this is there just as an example on how to add a sex voice to a custom voiced follower. So.. all that needs to happen is to change the "FemaleNordVilja" folder name to the voice-type of the npc you want to support.

The easiest way to find out the voice-type is to use SSEEdit and find the VTCK entry for the npc. Using Mirabelle Ervine as example: FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine

So rename "FemaleNordVilja" to "FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine" and now she has a voice.

You can then copy that folder and do the same for the other npc's.

It is a bit of an annoyance copy and pasting..  However it is like this for a reason. In time I hope that each voice-type will have it's own distinct and unique sex voice. So sex with say Camilla will sound completely different than with Sapphire etc. 

Thanks in advance!

Yeah these were omitted purely on the basis of the file size. What I did was look at the most commonly used voice-types and included sounds for them by default (the top 9 female voice-types).. these 9 will cover 90% or more of all NPC's in skyrim. Because the sound set is the same size regardless of how often it is used, mirabelle for example would require the same size as FemaleYoungEager.

That now explained..

All voice-types can be supported but it requires a bit of extra work.. you can download the Female SFX optional download from the Nexus page. Once extracted you will notice it has a folder name "FemaleNordVilja" this is there just as an example on how to add a sex voice to a custom voiced follower. So.. all that needs to happen is to change the "FemaleNordVilja" folder name to the voice-type of the npc you want to support.

The easiest way to find out the voice-type is to use SSEEdit and find the VTCK entry for the npc. Using Mirabelle Ervine as example: FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine

So rename "FemaleNordVilja" to "FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine" and now she has a voice.

You can then copy that folder and do the same for the other npc's.

It is a bit of an annoyance copy and pasting..  However it is like this for a reason. In time I hope that each voice-type will have it's own distinct and unique sex voice. So sex with say Camilla will sound completely different than with Sapphire etc. 

Oh nice! I'll give it a try, cheers mate! Btw, this mod of yours is really well done. I'm really impressed. I don't even run into any real bugs. The few ones I've encountered were due to another mod, and weren't very hard to solve.

Also, remember when I asked why some NPCs could not be seduced with the seduction spell?

Well, found a way around it actually. I used the console to make them "friendly" (setrelationshiprank player 1), then the option to actually seduce them appeared. I started by giving them 100 flawless garnets, then press wait 1 hour, 3 times in a row, then I could gift them again. Did it 5 times, so gave each NPC 500 flawless garnets. After that, they become my lovers. :D

That was how I managed to make Olfina and Arcadia my lovers. Has worked on every other NPC as well. Or well not the ones scripted to become lovers through amorous adventures, but that is totally fine considering they would eventually become my lovers after some quests. ^^

So again, thanks a lot for this mod. In combination with amorous adventures this mod has really lifted the immersion of the game. I wen't from being a lonely dragonborn, master thief, mage and assassin. To being all that AND a sex freak. My life is now complete!

EDIT: Tried it, worked like a charm. Thanks a lot man! Now I believe every single female has sound during the acts. :D

Are you running FNIS through MO or NMM? If so remember to allow it to run as Administrator. If your SSE or your mod manager is installed under Program Files.. windows UAC will kick in.

Oh nice! I'll give it a try, cheers mate! Btw, this mod of yours is really well done. I'm really impressed. I don't even run into any real bugs. The few ones I've encountered were due to another mod, and weren't very hard to solve.

Also, remember when I asked why some NPCs could not be seduced with the seduction spell?

Well, found a way around it actually. I used the console to make them "friendly" (setrelationshiprank player 1), then the option to actually seduce them appeared. I started by giving them 100 flawless garnets, then press wait 1 hour, 3 times in a row, then I could gift them again. Did it 5 times, so gave each NPC 500 flawless garnets. After that, they become my lovers. :D

That was how I managed to make Olfina and Arcadia my lovers. Has worked on every other NPC as well. Or well not the ones scripted to become lovers through amorous adventures, but that is totally fine considering they would eventually become my lovers after some quests. ^^

So again, thanks a lot for this mod. In combination with amorous adventures this mod has really lifted the immersion of the game. I wen't from being a lonely dragonborn, master thief, mage and assassin. To being all that AND a sex freak. My life is now complete!

EDIT: Tried it, worked like a charm. Thanks a lot man! Now I believe every single female has sound during the acts. :D

Many thanks! Glad you like it. :-) The Seduction spell not behaving as it should will be fixed for the next release.

Are you running FNIS through MO or NMM? If so remember to allow it to run as Administrator. If your SSE or your mod manager is installed under Program Files.. windows UAC will kick in.

I used to have Steam installed under Program Files and I found that I was constantly fighting with the windows UAC even when I ran things as administrator.  IMO it's worth the hassle to just bite the bullet and reinstall Steam ANYWHERE else.  Then you never have to worry about that again.

I used to have Steam installed under Program Files and I found that I was constantly fighting with the windows UAC even when I ran things as administrator.  IMO it's worth the hassle to just bite the bullet and reinstall Steam ANYWHERE else.  Then you never have to worry about that again.

Hey,

Are you running Windows 10? If so, you can Right-Click on the windows icon at the bottom of your taskbar. Then choose Control Panel.

Go to User Accounts -> Change User Account Control settings. Then drag the bar thing to the bottom so it reaches the "Never Notify".

It should remove the pop ups that shows up.

If it's already set to be at the bottom, you can go into Program Files x86 (C:\Program Files (x86)) find Steam, and Right-Click the folder, choose Properties -> Security -> Edit. Under "Permission for All" set "Allow" on "Full Control", if you don't have that yet.

You can of course do the same on C all together if you prefer.

Hope that helps, let me know if neither of those work. :)

Many thanks! Glad you like it. :-) The Seduction spell not behaving as it should will be fixed for the next release.

Hey,

Cheers, sounds cool! :D Will be looking out for the latest patch then. :)

I'm curious about the Female Cicero patch you put up. Does it add anything else except the actual scene sounds? Or does it actually make her reply to every choice you choose as well? 'Cause I made sure she has scene sound as well, from the previous instructions you gave me. :)

Either way, I don't really wanna ask for it, buuuuuuuuuut... if you did actually give her voice to respond to the choices, is there any possibility that you could make that patch for the Oldrim version (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66408/?) as well? You see I actually use that one for SE rather than the actual Female Cicero SE version. :D Find the Oldrim version to function better, oddly enough... 

Or if it's too much of a hassle, perhaps some fine instructions? :D Anyways, whether you can or want to etc etc, I'm grateful for the time you put in to respond!

Hey,

Are you running Windows 10? If so, you can Right-Click on the windows icon at the bottom of your taskbar. Then choose Control Panel.

Go to User Accounts -> Change User Account Control settings. Then drag the bar thing to the bottom so it reaches the "Never Notify".

If it's already set to be at the bottom, you can go into Program Files x86 (C:\Program Files (x86)) find Steam, and Right-Click the folder, choose Properties -> Security -> Edit. Under "Permission for All" set "Allow" on "Full Control", if you don't have that yet.

Yeah I'm using Windows 10.  IMO it's just better to not install anything under Program Files though.  Windows seems to add an extra layer of hassle for anything you put there.  I have my Steam in D:\Games now and never get any UAC related stuff now.

Hey,

Yeah I'm using Windows 10.  IMO it's just better to not install anything under Program Files though.  Windows seems to add an extra layer of hassle for anything you put there.  I have my Steam in D:\Games now and never get any UAC related stuff now.

Actually, I do the same. xD Mainly because I've so much more memory on the D drive. But the UAC would pop up for everything previously, hence why I quieted it down. So unless I'm going to do some major change, I won't get those annoying UAC notifications. ^^

Turning on "Debug Mode" in FlowerGirl options will give almost any NPC (yes very little filtering is done here!) a "(BDSM)" dialogue menu where you can select/test any of the animations.

Where is the Debug Mode??
And can someone help  i donno how to do load order editing.

Hey,

When you start the game. You should get a power called "Flower Girls option" or something like that. It's in your magic -> power section. Use it, and it will open a little screen where you can configurate the mod. There should be an option called Mod Option, click it and click on Debug [OFF] so it says Debug [ON]. You can do some other changes as well with this config, like changing if females or males should not have voices during the scenes etc. Once you close the window it will save the settings.

About load order, do you have Nexus Mod Manager? If not? Then get it at http://www.nexusmods.com/games/mods/modmanager/?

If you do have it, then open it, and on the Plugin section, you can move each .esp file up and down as you like. Flower Girls should be at the very bottom, the only files that should be below it, should be the Flower Girl patches. Like "Flower Girls SE - Amorous Patch" and so on.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

When you start the game. You should get a power called "Flower Girls option" or something like that. It's in your magic -> power section. Use it, and it will open a little screen where you can configurate the mod. There should be an option called Mod Option, click it and click on Debug [OFF] so it says Debug [ON]. You can do some other changes as well with this config, like changing if females or males should not have voices during the scenes etc. Once you close the window it will save the settings.

About load order, do you have Nexus Mod Manager? If not? Then get it at http://www.nexusmods.com/games/mods/modmanager/?

If you do have it, then open it, and on the Plugin section, you can move each .esp file up and down as you like. Flower Girls should be at the very bottom, the only files that should be below it, should be the Flower Girl patches. Like "Flower Girls SE - Amorous Patch" and so on.

Hope this helps!

Thanx that helped

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, 

Flipping love your work, working on tweaks for it :)

Wasn't sure where to post but figured this may be the best place - I've a small clipping problem with the strap on and the hemet clipping through the stomach.  I've tried various things but nothings worked. I tried replacing the mesh with others from Skyrim Strap Ons etc, and whilst they appeared in game OK there alignment was even worse. I also tried lowering the Z translation in Nifskope but that didnt make any difference either.

Any ideas would be great.

Pics> https://imgur.com/a/TKrXS https://imgur.com/a/TKrXS

In the flowergirl options you can specifiy which strap-on to use, either CBBE or UNP based ones, for some UUNP bodies the CBBE choice can actually work better. Sadly, what we need is a Bodyslide compatible strap-on so it can be custom fit to the actual body you are using.

Love your mod. Just having a little problem. The animations and sounds always play great, but the female actor always plays the male role. Every time, it's the girl who's banging the guy. I have female in male role turned off, strap on disabled, and sexual preference set to straight. I haven't seen any posts about this. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

Love your mod. Just having a little problem. The animations and sounds always play great, but the female actor always plays the male role. Every time, it's the girl who's banging the guy. I have female in male role turned off, strap on disabled, and sexual preference set to straight. I haven't seen any posts about this. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

Yeah this is strange, the code basically assigns roles based on the actor gender, and it definitely should not be doing that. Did you at some point change the gender of your character? You can also try using the "Restart FG" from the mod options and see if that corrects it.

I will investigate because someone else reported this happening just in threesome scenes, at the moment I am a bit at a loss to explain why papyrus is reporting the actors gender incorrectly. There is not a fundemental bug with FG causing this as such because lots of people would be reporting the same issue, and in testing I have yet to see it incorrectly assign roles (except when the gender of the player is changed after creation).

If I can't find the cause I will look into adding a specific over-ride option to set the gender the player character should be.