Hi, just want to ask, is the BDSM module currently only work for male player? Because I play as female, and my player take role as male and the male NPCs take role as female (therefore reverse role). Haven't tested all animations there, but so far reverse role.

Yes, this is kinda a limitation at the moment.. I will however for the next release apply sensible roles based on sex. There was a reason for this.. it was written as a example for other developers to understand, I just didn't want to complicate it too much at a scripting level. The new animations however do place gender into the correct role, such as the pillory/r-post/x-cross animations.

The next release will probably be within days, and it will sort out the gender roles for all the other animations.

I've asked here before and well...anyway.

I recently installed the mod and when I try it out, I get an error message stating: "Unable to play scene, an error has occurred retrieving animations."

• It does show in FNIS and FNIS reports 0 issues on a consistence check.
  • It does load after the FlowerGirls SE.esp.
  • I've uninstalled, reinstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled, and gone so far as to reinstall the game and all mods completely.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have a copy of the Papyrus Error Log if/when needed.

Thanks.

Sorry you are having issues with it, can you post your papyrus log as a file I can download?

I recently installed the mod and when I try it out, I get an error message stating: "Unable to play scene, an error has occurred retrieving animations."

• I've uninstalled, reinstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled, and gone so far as to reinstall the game and all mods completely.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have a copy of the Papyrus Error Log if/when needed.

Thanks.

Sorry you are having issues with it, can you post your papyrus log as a file I can download?

Sure thing. I hope attaching the PDF here works. If not I can post a Google Drive link. I do appreciate the help.

Skyrim Papyrus Error Log 7-11-17.pdf

Thanks.

Sure thing. I hope attaching the PDF here works. If not I can post a Google Drive link. I do appreciate the help.

attachicon.gifSkyrim Papyrus Error Log 7-11-17.pdf

Thank you, there are a couple of steps that should fix this.

1. First remove FlowerGirls SE - BDSM from your load order.. you don't need to uninstall.. just disable for now.

2. Go into game make a save and exit.

3. Check that you have the latest version of FlowerGirls SE installed (1.8.1) : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?

4. Renable the BDSM module and go into game. You should see the 'Updated' message in the top left.

Most of the errors in your log relate to a new script BDSM looking at an older version of FG. There is also a lot of papyrus spam coming from errors with aaSexScript which is from Animated Prostitution I believe.

Hi, just want to ask, is the BDSM module currently only work for male player? Because I play as female, and my player take role as male and the male NPCs take role as female (therefore reverse role). Haven't tested all animations there, but so far reverse role.

Yes, this is kinda a limitation at the moment.. I will however for the next release apply sensible roles based on sex. There was a reason for this.. it was written as a example for other developers to understand, I just didn't want to complicate it too much at a scripting level. The new animations however do place gender into the correct role, such as the pillory/r-post/x-cross animations.

The next release will probably be within days, and it will sort out the gender roles for all the other animations.

Ok thank you for sharing the news :D look forward to it!

Thanks.

attachicon.gifSkyrim Papyrus Error Log 7-11-17.pdf

Thank you, there are a couple of steps that should fix this.

1. First remove FlowerGirls SE - BDSM from your load order.. you don't need to uninstall.. just disable for now.

2. Go into game make a save and exit.

3. Check that you have the latest version of FlowerGirls SE installed (1.8.1) : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?

4. Renable the BDSM module and go into game. You should see the 'Updated' message in the top left.

Most of the errors in your log relate to a new script BDSM looking at an older version of FG. There is also a lot of papyrus spam coming from errors with aaSexScript which is from Animated Prostitution I believe.

That fixed the issue. Thank you very much for the help. It's greatly appreciated. I can't wait to see what else you do with this!

So playing a female character, I have the BDSM pack installed, and selected the kinky option on my male follower but the bdsm animations never seem to play. Everything seems to be working just fine, they just never come up unless I select them directly through the dbug mode and then it always wants my character in the male role... Does the kinky option only work for male characters or "female in the male role"?

So playing a female character, I have the BDSM pack installed, and selected the kinky option on my male follower but the bdsm animations never seem to play. Everything seems to be working just fine, they just never come up unless I select them directly through the dbug mode and then it always wants my character in the male role... Does the kinky option only work for male characters or "female in the male role"?

Have you updated the main FG version to 1.8.1 at all? That sounds like it would be the cause of animations not playing correctly. The kinky option will work for either sex, however please read a few posts up.. at the moment some of the BDSM animations don't have gender roles properly set. This will be fixed very soon though.

Have you updated the main FG version to 1.8.1 at all? That sounds like it would be the cause of animations not playing correctly. The kinky option will work for either sex, however please read a few posts up.. at the moment some of the BDSM animations don't have gender roles properly set. This will be fixed very soon though.

It's not that the animations aren't working, it's that they don't seem to be selected through the normal flower girls dialogue even after I selected the kinky option for the follower. I tried the same position - that should have at least 2 bdsm animations available - over a dozen times and didn't get the bdsm animations even once. I then started doing the "I'll let you choose" option and still never saw a bdsm animation. Considering the number of bdsm animations, the chances of never getting one in dozens of random chances seems pretty slim.

It's not that the animations aren't working, it's that they don't seem to be selected through the normal flower girls dialogue even after I selected the kinky option for the follower. I tried the same position - that should have at least 2 bdsm animations available - over a dozen times and didn't get the bdsm animations even once. I then started doing the "I'll let you choose" option and still never saw a bdsm animation. Considering the number of bdsm animations, the chances of never getting one in dozens of random chances seems pretty slim.

Ah I see, the kinky option doesn't work like that as such because mixing the animations with the default FG dialogue choices wouldn't work because they are situational. What the kinky option does is add the "(BDSM)" dialogue option separately to that specific actor without having to turn on Debug mode (which places it on all actors). So it's a whole new category of dialogue choices.. in future they could be voiced much like the original FG dialogues.

Ah I see, the kinky option doesn't work like that as such because mixing the animations with the default FG dialogue choices wouldn't work because they are situational. What the kinky option does is add the "(BDSM)" dialogue option separately to that specific actor without having to turn on Debug mode (which places it on all actors). So it's a whole new category of dialogue choices.. in future they could be voiced much like the original FG dialogues.

Ah, I didn't see that since I had dbug mode on so the bdsm options were already there. Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but the strap-on is always being equipped on the female characters. So even the new anims that put the character in female role, she still has the strap-on equipped. looks pretty funny. Otherwise everything seems to be working now, thanks.

Ah, I didn't see that since I had dbug mode on so the bdsm options were already there. Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but the strap-on is always being equipped on the female characters. So even the new anims that put the character in female role, she still has the strap-on equipped. looks pretty funny. Otherwise everything seems to be working now, thanks.

Ah, yes that needs fixing also. :-) Early days.. early days.. heh

Hey! i use this mod but a problem! i heard sex voices but i have no animations they are just standing why? pls help

I don't think is this mod, I have that to, but reinstalled FG 1.7.5 and everything works again.

I tried with only FG and its the same, no animations, and I do run FNIS, so the culprit has to be the FG mod.

Love the new animations. Been using debug mode to check everything out. Discovered the "Abduction" mod ties into these animations quite nicely when you initiate a sex scene after a capture. Tried taking my captives to the dungeon in the "Underground Bathouse" but the pillory/r-post/x-cross's down there don't seem to work. I guess a patch has to be made to replace those items with the versions with this mod. Plenty of room in the basement of the "Luxury Suite" for these items as well. Anybody working on a dungeon that will work with this mod?

Hey! i use this mod but a problem! i heard sex voices but i have no animations they are just standing why? pls help

I don't think is this mod, I have that to, but reinstalled FG 1.7.5 and everything works again.

I tried with only FG and its the same, no animations, and I do run FNIS, so the culprit has to be the FG mod.

The main things to consider if your having issues. The versions of BDSM and FG are fairly closely related. FG 1.8.2 and BDSM 1.1 would be advisible. 

Next thing is load order.. BDSM should be after FG.

And lastly, don't forget to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe again following installation.

Love the new animations. Been using debug mode to check everything out. Discovered the "Abduction" mod ties into these animations quite nicely when you initiate a sex scene after a capture. Tried taking my captives to the dungeon in the "Underground Bathouse" but the pillory/r-post/x-cross's down there don't seem to work. I guess a patch has to be made to replace those items with the versions with this mod. Plenty of room in the basement of the "Luxury Suite" for these items as well. Anybody working on a dungeon that will work with this mod?

In terms of the furniture based BDSM animations, I intend them to work exactly like how FG works with beds/chairs/workbenches/thrones etc. As in being close to a pillory when you start a scene should automatically select pillory animations etc.

This is not yet implemented, but it will be.

At the moment, obviously it just spawns in the pillory/rpost etc. This is not very immersive. Supporting player made homes/dungeons etc is the goal so all the mod creator will have to do is put the pillory into his environment and FG-BDSM will detect and use it.

It's not too far away in terms of being implemented. There is quite a bit of other work that needs to be done for the BDSM module.

The main things to consider if your having issues. The versions of BDSM and FG are fairly closely related. FG 1.8.2 and BDSM 1.1 would be advisible. 

Next thing is load order.. BDSM should be after FG.

And lastly, don't forget to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe again following installation.

all that is checked

I even started a new game with only FG 1.8.2 just to be sure there was nothing lurking in the save, everything about FG works except animations, FNIS is already tired of me runing it  :P , it's very strange

the BDSM 1.1 mod is working fine with FG 1.7.5

Need help! I have Skyrim SE on my steam :/ I think I installed it wrong.The animations just stand still and stand inside each other : / I can hear the moaning and I have the spells. Anyone can you help me out :) thanks for your time

Did you run FNIS after installing? That's usually the most common reason for your issue.