View File

Description:

This is the basics of a BDSM mod framework for FlowerGirls SE. What it does is to add Leito's fine BDSM animations to FlowerGirls along with accessors to play these animations.

The idea behind this is 2 fold, it serves as a simple example of how to add animations to FlowerGirls for other mod developers. Secondly it could be used as a 'master' for another developers mod to play a BDSM based animation in SE.

This is not a content mod, it will not add any gameplay connected with BDSM on it's own. If you want to check out the animations feel free to install. Turning on "Debug Mode" in FlowerGirl options will give almost any NPC (yes very little filtering is done here!) a "(BDSM)" dialogue menu where you can select/test any of the animations.

In version 1.1 I added a simple dialogue choice for Seduced NPC's allowing you to spice up your sex life with that particular NPC. You can decline the option and it will not display again for that individual NPC.

For other mod authors who are interested in adding BDSM based gameplay it would be as simple as adding the FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp as a master file to your mod (use wyre bash to set the master bit first). Then include a property on your quest(s):

FlowerGirlsBDSM

Then you can access the script functions such as:

FlowerGirlsBDSM.BoundDoggyScene(Game.GetPlayer(), akSpeaker)

And thats it.

If you want to add new animations etc, you can look at the file to see how it is done (look at dxNCTokenToIdleScript).

Installation:

1. Extract to MO/NMM.
2. Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
3. Include the esm in your load order after FlowerGirls SE.esm

Updating from earlier version:

1. Please completely remove any earlier version prior to installing this. Important.
2. Re-run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Credits:

Leito for animations and animation objects.
SirNibbles for animations and animation objects.
Suke for animations.
AnubiSs2167 for animations.
Znarok for animations.
Fore for making all this possible.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/12/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    FlowerGirls SE.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I downloaded it and ran it through FNIS and turned on debug mode. When I select a scene it says that it has an error and cannot play the scene. Any help?

Ah it's almost certainly connected with fnis in someway.. the good thing is Debug mode in FG will be quite verbose in the papyrus log, could you take a look in the last few lines of the log (after getting this error) and see what message is reported.

I downloaded it and ran it through FNIS and turned on debug mode. When I select a scene it says that it has an error and cannot play the scene. Any help?

Ah it's almost certainly connected with fnis in someway.. the good thing is Debug mode in FG will be quite verbose in the papyrus log, could you take a look in the last few lines of the log (after getting this error) and see what message is reported.

How would I do that?

How would I do that?

OK, lets just double check first the order.. when you run FNIS and click update, can you confirm you see the message "FlowerGirls SE Non-Con" in the upper part of the window along with the version number?

Secondly, your load order... 

Can you double check that FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp is loading AFTER FlowerGirls SE.esp?

Checked everything, but it still says that it is having trouble retrieving the animations.

How would I do that?

OK, lets just double check first the order.. when you run FNIS and click update, can you confirm you see the message "FlowerGirls SE Non-Con" in the upper part of the window along with the version number?

Secondly, your load order... 

Can you double check that FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp is loading AFTER FlowerGirls SE.esp?

I tested it out and everything is working for me, without a hitch.  I would suggest re-downloading and reinstalling to start with, just to eliminate anything missing from your copy of the mod.  After that, be sure that you have the FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esp loading AFTER FlowerGirls SE.esp.  I would then re-run FNIS and make sure that there are no errors.  If you are using Mod Organizer, I would go ahead and move the contents of Overwrite to a permanent folder in the load order on the left.  Give it a try and see how it goes.  I do not think anyone has a problem with it working, so it almost has to be something you are either doing wrong on installation, or something about your mod-load causing issues.

~Wulf

Worked fine for me.  I only tried 1 animation though (bound doggy).  Would love to see something like a SLEN light or a Defeat type mod that uses this.

Things are in the works ;-). I won't be authoring these mods.. obviously I will assist in anyway I can but I have my hands full with the base mods and future improvements. There are a number of people expressing an interest in either porting over some existing concepts or wholly new ideas and concepts.

darxider can you add more animations BDSM with the trio ? and can you add the final c u m ?

Yes, more animations are planned for this framework, including the threesome ones and furniture (pillories/stockades/chairs/thrones/beds/x-crosses etc) based ones. At the moment it is just a first step.

darxider can you add more animations BDSM with the trio ? and can you add the final c u m ?

Yes, more animations are planned for this framework, including the threesome ones and furniture (pillories/stockades/chairs/thrones/beds/x-crosses etc) based ones. At the moment it is just a first step.

woow supernice ! :D

One option you might consider adding for people using lighting mods would be to enable some sort of light centered on the position of the animation when it plays and then turn off again after the animation finishes.  For me, it's frequently too dark to really see anything unless I'm in a brightly lit area or one of my followers happens to have a torch out.  I use wearable lanterns but obviously stripping removes that light source.  People who already have ambient light at a high level would want to be able to disable it obviously.

I found a little bug. Using the debug mode to get the bdsm options, I tried using them on a hostile npc that I'd used Pacify on. It works, but about half of the time it will CTD shortly after the animation finishes. I think it might have something to do with the fact that the pacify wears off during the animation, so they're hostile again at that point. When it crashes also seems to be when the "after" dialogue would usually play, so it might have something to do with that as well.

I recently installed the mod and gave it a try, but I ran into an error. Error reads that it had an issue with retrieving the animations. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, redownloaded it and then reinstalled.

It does show in FNIS, and it does load after the FlowerGirls SE.esp. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I recently installed the mod and gave it a try, but I ran into an error. Error reads that it had an issue with retrieving the animations. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, redownloaded it and then reinstalled.

It does show in FNIS, and it does load after the FlowerGirls SE.esp. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Did you make sure to run the consistency check? That will tell you rather or not your animations are running into conflicts.

Top notch animations, well done. I was wondering if there is a way to (easily) add these the main Flower Girls mod, just as additional sexytime options. Or can you direct me to a tutorial if it can be done by a newbie? Much appreciated.