Mod Idea/CBBE Male Outfits/Kinky crossdressers

Sup,LL! i've got a GRAND IDEA!

i've been fiddling with bodyslide and noticed that it is possible to make a maleish looking body(with female bits).

post-1046576-0-52955000-1494592926_thumb.pngpost-1046576-0-11654600-1494592929_thumb.pngpost-1046576-0-11809300-1494592930_thumb.pngpost-1046576-0-28921700-1494592931_thumb.png

[br]

so the idea is to: 

DO

make all male outfits use female model

then make looksmenu bodygen to morph all males with male preset.

that's a lot of timeconsuming fuckaround in FO4EDIT and alot of bugs, starting with bodygen applying wrong preset and ending never.

OR

make a copy all .OSP and make them create male model file instead female one(Moutfit.nif and Foutfit.nif in most cases. but not all.)

then build male outfits with male preset in bodyslide maleCBBE.xml

that's very time consuming and will eat away hdd space like FUCK. on the other hand it is that since .osp are text editable it is probably possible to mass edit them. somehow. maybe.

THEN

add cock. maybe clothed.

DO

best case is to make it armoraddon, like gloveless hands on naked body. maybe even add to hands model in outfit studio.

can there be armoraddon for armoraddon?

philosoraptor.jpg

OR

replace beard models with different types of cocks.

THEN

PROS

Female outfit replacers have higher poly count, better textures and, unlike the male replacers, they exist.

editable body shape is useful. you can have wasteland populated by entirely by women/femboys/shemales/anything else. cant change voice sadly.

CONS

someone else will have to do it. i'm studying for masters degree and dont have much time. or desire to learn to use fo4edit. i already have enoug learning to drown in.

lots of naked male butt. possibly gay. possibly sexy. stupid sexy Flanders.

post-1046576-0-98299100-1494595486_thumb.gif

also different body texture will be needed.

any thoughts/objections/ideas/rotten_tomatoes ?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I've tried many times to get the male NPCs to wear assorted skirts and dresses, so I think this would be something that I would also be interested in seeing and using. 

I think that a more direct and productive approach may be for somebody to try modifying whatever clothing they have for females, to fit a male body shape, and then add those as separate clothing items, but that would have the downside of having what would seem like two copies of each item or outfit.

I wonder how outfits which can be worn by both genders are set up in the game. For example, both males and females can wear "Road LEathers" and would have similar outfit but with a different shape. I do not know enough about creating clothing in FO4 to know for certain, but I suspect that since many mod-added female clothes can be traded to males and they can be made to wear them, but then they appear as wearing some generic shirt and pants shape, but with the new texture from the female clothing, that it may be some sort of alternate nif file for when worn by males, and this nif shape simply not being made, provided, or defined by those item's creators. 

I am thinking that if it's just a matter of adding some values and possible shape models to clothing, it may be less buggy and have lower chance of conflicts and issues, than to change every character to female and then make them use a male-ish shape. Also consider how many mods, as well as in-game functions rely on the games defined character gender for both players and NPC, in addition to mods that use that defined gender for many functions. It would completely break any gender preference settings in all Four-Play related mods.

Archived