Master volume is tied to music volume

2Dimm

this may be the  stragiest problem i have faced in any bethesda games

so as the title says the master volume is tied to music volume, but in a REALLY weird way, when the music is loud all the game sounds are loud, when the music is quiet the game becomes quiet too, and when the music ends ALL sounds are muted... and actualy i can see the sound going down in the  windows volume mixer

i figured it's not easy to understand what is happening only writing so here is a video:

(i struggle a bit to alt tab but keep watching please)

i have tried SO MANY things already and i don't know what else to do, here is what a tried:

- updating and reinstaling sound drivers 

- reinstaling codecs

- running the game without any mods and enbs (completely vanilla)

- reinstaling the game and checking the files

after so many time trying to fix this i found that little program that you can see in the video "volume lock", it kind of works and tries its best to keep the sound at 100%, but as its always changing from low volume to high volume i can hear a constant stutter in the sound wich is not ideal, also some times when i enter buildings the game completely mutes even with the sound on max wich is even more strange

[i just noticed this is in the wrong category is there any way to move the topic?]

Archived