No dicks? How can you play Skyrim with no dicks?!?

I just started installing these mods the other day, and have no real experience with this many mods. So I come to you all for help.

For some reason, no penises are loading. The male characters just have a hole into infinity for a crotch. At first any time you tried to start an animation with a male character the game would close out instantly, but now the animations play out sans dick. So far only fox/wolf penises load. No humans or anything else. Everything else seems to be working fine, I just dont understand why I cant get no dick. Its high school all over again.

Screenshot is what I have installed. Any assistance would be great, before I just wipe it and try installing everything again...again. Thanks!

post-1957775-0-57731800-1494491482_thumb.jpg

Hm, we don't play without dicks. :P

For you... first, put xpmse at the end. MO tells you if something is overwriting it with a _, don't ever let that happen, i think it causes 1/3 of the problems mentioned in this forum. ;)

Not entirely sure that it'll fix yours as well, but there is a pretty good chance.

Also check your load order, especially More Nasty critters is a bit tricky because Loot doesn't get it right, MadMansGun wrote a tutorial for it. So get Loot if you don't have it already, run it, then do the fine tuning according to the guide.

SOS is the mod that provides dicks.

The SOS file in your load order is overwritten by something, check out what that is by double clicking it and going into "Conflicts'' tab,

If it's a mesh or texture mod, chances are they are responsible for this, you can fix it by listing your modlist by priority and drag n droping SOS below that mod in load priority or drag n droping that mod over SOS in load priority.

Erm, you did install an addon right? No, no you didn't.

Go reinstall SOS and this time, choose a type of penis you want to use. Normally the regular version is good enough.

Also, where is your All-In-One-HDT Pussy? Nobody on this forum plays without it anymore... I can tell since nobody who's been here long enough plays without AddItemMenu.

A word of advice: Defeat is still good on your setup. Consider dumping Defeat when you install overhaul mods with hit-on-effect stuff or generally any overhaul mods like Perma or Requiem.

Also, where is your All-In-One-HDT Pussy? Nobody on this forum plays without it anymore...

I beg to differ. ;)

AIO is an easy to install package for beginners.

And it includes a nice collection of textures so you don't have to search them yourself. That's about it.

Also, where is your All-In-One-HDT Pussy? Nobody on this forum plays without it anymore...

I beg to differ. ;)

AIO is an easy to install package for beginners.

And it includes a nice collection of textures so you don't have to search them yourself. That's about it.

Well, that's okay I guess. I also wanted to be free of aio but could never get head and body textures to match. I overwrote everything but textures there myself with your mods. Lol

I don't play with it since AFAIK Devious Devices don't have bodyslide for UNPB Special and a lot of armors as well. Or maybe i'm wrong.

I don't play with it since AFAIK Devious Devices don't have bodyslide for UNPB Special and a lot of armors as well. Or maybe i'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure DD has some bodyslide files somewhere out there. Ya just have to dig deeper... Probably.

Hm, we don't play without dicks. :P

For you... first, put xpmse at the end. MO tells you if something is overwriting it with a _, don't ever let that happen, i think it causes 1/3 of the problems mentioned in this forum. ;)

Not entirely sure that it'll fix yours as well, but there is a pretty good chance.

Also check your load order, especially More Nasty critters is a bit tricky because Loot doesn't get it right, MadMansGun wrote a tutorial for it. So get Loot if you don't have it already, run it, then do the fine tuning according to the guide.

I moved it, and am I looking up this guide now. Thanks for the speedy tips!

The SOS file in your load order is overwritten by something, check out what that is by double clicking it and going into "Conflicts'' tab,

If it's a mesh or texture mod, chances are they are responsible for this, you can fix it by listing your modlist by priority and drag n droping SOS below that mod in load priority or drag n droping that mod over SOS in load priority.

The conflict is caused by some of the unmanaged: 1k_dds_nif_naturalskin which I cant turn off or delete, so I just moved SOS above it

Erm, you did install an addon right? No, no you didn't.

Go reinstall SOS and this time, choose a type of penis you want to use. Normally the regular version is good enough.

Also, where is your All-In-One-HDT Pussy? Nobody on this forum plays without it anymore... I can tell since nobody who's been here long enough plays without AddItemMenu.

A word of advice: Defeat is still good on your setup. Consider dumping Defeat when you install overhaul mods with hit-on-effect stuff or generally any overhaul mods like Perma or Requiem.

If theres one thing I can do its choose the dick I want. I reinstalled it multiple times but no cigar (yet). Hopefully some of these other tips will alleviate that.

I just found the AIO HDT Pussy mod last night looking for solutions to my problem. I will try installing it today but the description is intimating,

I have not had a chance to try defeat yet, my companions kill everyone or my OP arrows do, but it seems like a cool idea. I have not heard of Perma or Requiem but i will check them out.

You can also remove netimmerse override.. it is included in racemenu.

Awesome, any chance to reduce the clutter. Thanks!

The conflict is caused by some of the unmanaged: 1k_dds_nif_naturalskin which I cant turn off or delete, so I just moved SOS above it

Google says, that it's from this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116427101

It looks like a texture not a mesh mod, so I doubt if it actually has any impact on SOS penis.

By the way, ''unmanaged'' files usually are located in the same place where official esm's are, like Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Hearthfire aka in your data folder. You can probably find and delete it there.

Theres no reason to keep it there, you can just reinstall the mod properly if you need it.

Google says, that it's from this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116427101

It looks like a texture not a mesh mod, so I doubt if it actually has any impact on SOS penis.

By the way, ''unmanaged'' files usually are located in the same place where official esm's are, like Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Hearthfire aka in your data folder. You can probably find and delete it there.

Theres no reason to keep it there, you can just reinstall the mod properly if you need it.

Damn youre fast. Thanks! I am deleting it now. 

Houston we have dicks! So far no crashes or issues, but I haven't started any orgies yet either so time will tell. Still have a lot of  _  though but checking the conflicts, it doesn't seem to be anything game breaking (yet). The only problem is I can't bears or spiders anymore..not that I've been doing that....alot. 

Side note: is it possible to bring up the Race Menu and make changes besides at the start? Trying to define your characters attributes while they are clothed has proven to be a guessing game I am loosing. 

My best advice, if you want to get good at installing mods, is to read everything it has to offer. You can't just go installing mods all willy nilly. Read the every single bit. Sure it takes time, but you get a very good understanding of how things works, as the nice thing with mod authors, especially those here is they provide some pretty detailed descriptions.

Houston we have dicks! So far no crashes or issues, but I haven't started any orgies yet either so time will tell. Still have a lot of  _  though but checking the conflicts, it doesn't seem to be anything game breaking (yet). The only problem is I can't bears or spiders anymore..not that I've been doing that....alot. 

Side note: is it possible to bring up the Race Menu and make changes besides at the start? Trying to define your characters attributes while they are clothed has proven to be a guessing game I am loosing. 

open console using the tilde ~ key

showracemenu

this will allow you to recustomise your character mid game. if you are actually using racemenu.

My best advice, if you want to get good at installing mods, is to read everything it has to offer. You can't just go installing mods all willy nilly. Read the every single bit. Sure it takes time, but you get a very good understanding of how things works, as the nice thing with mod authors, especially those here is they provide some pretty detailed descriptions.

Thank you, you are correct. Willy nilly has failed me, so reading has solved a few of my problems. Ill keep practicing until skyrim is exactly as kinky as I want it.

Archived