"The Notice Board SE" mod issue...

Hi to all.

So, I'm using this mod since... forever! I never noticed that issue (since I had bad PC, now I have a "monster") since few nights ago.

In VANILLA version (without mods), the hanging board on the poles was 0,2 inch far from the wood pole ("on the air") - which I don't mind a bit.

...NOW, with so many mods, I have the opposite: the board is CLOSER to the pole (probably the other elements changed) and the ROPE OF THE POLE is visible inside the board! See here:

http://imgur.com/3P5GnBe

See the small part of the rope, "breaking through" the board?

How to fix that? How to make all boards A BIT (0,3 inch) away from the poles?

You could try to open your game console and play aroud with "getpos [axis]" and "setpos [axis]", but I afraid this will not work for static objects.

The other option is to download the creatin kit from steam, open that mod, drag the bord further and save your changes.

Last option I know is to download nifskope and change the axis parameter from the board in it´s basefile.

Thxs for the answer...

I downloaded the C.K., to make my own follower - which I did (more or less)...
HOW to use the C.K. on the board??? Should I open the "Board.esp" and set it as active? And then... what? How to move it? And if I move it IN RIVERWOOD... would this effect to the rest boards around Skyrim (which I want)?

What's the last option??? I don't understand-know it...

Should I open the "Board.esp" and set it as active? And then... what? How to move it? And if I move it IN RIVERWOOD... would this effect to the rest boards around Skyrim (which I want)?

What's the last option??? I don't understand-know it...

1.) The C:K:

Your going the right way...

Open the "board.esp" as active plugin.

(remember to always keep a copy of the original file!)

Sadly I´m not familiar with that specific mod,

but every change, item, whatever, made by that mod WILL have a little star " * " after the first description.

You should quite easy find the base item representing the board.

use your "object window",

get to "all" in the folder tree

let the game list you all items and then sort by "form id"

Now every new part from this mod should be on top of the list.

click yourself through the items, until you find the board.

then right click it and select "use info"

there you can see a small list under "used in these cells", where the board is used.

Double clicking there will open the specific board in the "render window"

now you can drag it around in the render window or right click end edit the position.

you have to repeat this for every board in the game, which annoys you.

then save your work

2.) Nifskope

Nifskope can "move" the basic file on its own, by changing the basic position.

this would effect every board in the game similar by editing the base file

Archived