The Immovable Pussy, a tale of HDT gone wrong (issues with HDT vagina)

Leo77

After some lengthy disabling and enabling of mods it came down to disabling The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but the collisions work with this mod disabled and don't with it enabled.

EDIT: Tried downloading the older seperate mods and they don't cause this issue so i'll assume that the compilation is the culprit and

roll with that unless something screws up. Thanks everyone for their suggestions.

No way dude, bikini is part of my 250+ plugins build and I have no problems with pussy collisions. Are you using Mod Organizer? Cuz I can't give any recommendations other than a reinstall if you aren't. If you are then make sure Bazinga's mod is at the bottom(highest priority) second only to your generated patches and bodyslide files.

No pussy collisions only mean incorrect xml setup. You sure you ran bodyslide after Naturalistic's uunp files?

Been using MO since forever and Bazinga's mod is right at the bottom. It doesn't make any sense to me either, but what can i do if it works? I'm happy enough using nise's old mods, so i don't mind having to disable the new compilation.

• 1 year later...

Hey i think i found the fix! I once made the mistake of shoving all skse base meshes and textures in one file. I thought i'd work like the vanilla way of doing things but i guess that wasn't the case. Anyway i stripped the skse plugin i was using together with xpmse. I put them both right before my "bodyslide overwrites" folder. I made sure that no ither folder had even the slightest shred of any of the hdt plugins left so that it could only read the one i chose. Oh, also if you made a bodyslide of your nude body MAKE sure that you ctrl+click the button and manually move those file to the right folder! It's possible that bodyslide doesn't know where to put it's shit when you don't do this.

Anyway once i got into the game without issues i went back out and noticed there was now a new folder in the overwrites folder. It was the log file and it showed that all of the hdt files were running properly, including hdtm.xml and the vagina one!

If you sstill have issues i seriously hope this might be your fix! I also use tawoba compiled and it works with it installed as it should since that mod only provides bodyslide files and some meshes and textures. That's it! It shouldn't have anything to do with the skse folders at all.

Archived