sura954

Greetings to you all !

I am really a newbie to SexLab and all it's features (not to modding, I have been modding since 2012 and I am fairly advanced).

Thing is I never used any sex mods because I was more into gameplay, immersion and pure aesthetics. But seeing as I played the shit out of Skyrim, I want it to be utterly immersive (including sexual interactions between NPC's, arousal and so on). I am not really looking into hardcore mods like BDSM, creatures, gangbangs and so on. I looked through SexLab index list downloads and SexLab Framework most downloaded mods, but haven't found my answer there (thus I am starting this topic). I already have Arousal Redux, Further Lover's Comfort and Blush When Aroused, but there are still missing parts like... undressing. I would really like some more complex mod which makes NPC's/PC take off clothing part by part - armor/clothing, boots, hat (if they have one) and gloves, also some (maybe voiced) sensual dialogue between them since they are going to fuck, and jumping straight into a bed is just not immersive (or is it?). One more thing I want to ask is about prostitutes/sexual partners for followers or just casual NPC's (if they are not married/don't have a partner). I found some mods but it was all about pimping/being the pimp and that's not what I am looking for. That actually covers it, if I left something out I would really appreciate suggestions for other aspects which may add to this. Thanks to all who read this post and have a nice day.

The problem is, alot of sex mods are kinda dependant on having, well...sex...LOTS of it.

And as such, the fetishy wierdoes as i call them tend to come out of their hidey holes and post fetishy mods.

Also pretty sure it isnt possible to have clothes be taken off bit by bit...normally that is.

I dont really do skyrim, as my laptop cant run it well, but i do know in Oblivion, the undressing is legit like...poofing (as in the armor isnt taken off, it like vanishes, probobly because a mod to actually TAKE IT OFF like taking off clothes IRL would be way too advanced and/or taxing on PCs).

Yeah, some mods are over the top for my taste, but I don't have anything against them, because still, it's something new, unique.. simply something no other game has. I already found mod called SerialStrip but comments say that it's only for player, well it's at least something. I am fine with "poofing" as long as it's piece by piece and not whole armor (hat, torso, gauntlets, boots) by one simple move/animation. Thanks for the reply, btw.

Here are a few recomendations:

* For undress animations I recommend Serial Strip. Though I don't know of any mod that utilise it so you also need the Serial Stripper plugin to do it with a button press.

* Amorous Adventures. That's a nobrainer. Quest/Romance mod that also ties into some vanilla quests and makes you feel like Casanova :)

* Being Female. So you/your spouse and all the other named LadyNPC can get babies.

* Skooma Whore. Has drug dens where you can whore yourself out and also comes with some slightly OP and highly addictive potions.

* Sexlab Solutions. Gives you dialog options that lets you substitute persuassion, imitation, paying with sex.

* Apropos. Has some nice flavour text for the scenes and having too much sex gets you debuffs.

* Prison Overhaul + Patch. now it starts to get iffy. Being jailed now has consequences. But you will get raped. If you don't like that stay away or use it as a deterred.

* Defeat. Also iffy. You will get raped when you loose a fight. And then robbed. Use it with or instead of Death Alternative. Also has some whoring options and lets you do other stuff like capturing live brigands and bring them to the authorities for higher bounties.

I think that's it. Have fun!

I am using/have used every single one of them. Alongside other stuff you ruled out in your opening post.

Being Female (and other sexmods) can be a bit Papyrus-heavy, so you want to balance that. (for example don't run Wet&Cold - it works, but your build runs slow)

Stability wise ... I tend to fuck up my builds so I can't really tell, but none of those have given me any trouble for up to 200 hours. Except for Prison Overhaul, but that was always my fuck up :)

Amorous adventures is still one of my favorites. REALLY well done.

If you're into breast play, I wrote JUGs to have dialogue leading to various things. It will do more than breast play, but I primarily wrote it for ME because I really like Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Oven. It works with either...or both. It's very small and has no running scripts so it's very light.

ok my 2 cents worth

the best immersive stuff I know of off-hand is already mentioned (by TrippleT)

I personally use Soul Gem Oven in place of BeIng Female - I find it lighter, and eventually you can get a "reward" for being pregnant (it can be a bit overpowered depending on settings),

but with my settings getting a good "reward" is not easy (and I make sure I wont get filled stuff ever from it).

2 mods you might want to check out might be Sexlab Kidnapped and Sexlab Drunk (best used in combination with a needs mod) both by Vinfamy.

another to check out would be Deviously Cursed Loot (by Kimy) but that might not fit (probably won't be immersive enough) for the playstyle you are talking about, but it is highly customizable.

Sexlab Sexual Fame is a mod worth mentioning just for the fact that it has a child remover in it (that works really well and can be turned on and off as needed).

when used children are removed (warped elsewhere) while you are in an area (but you can turn it off so that you can interact with them when needed) so that the game's children are not watching sex.

Alright, thanks for all the suggestions, that actually covers it. Going to test them and see what I like. Only thing that's left is adding prostitutes for followers / not married NPC's so they can "have their fun" any suggestions there ?

Radiant Prostitution has a function where any npc in "working clothes" (mcm configurable, "tavern clothes" by default) can be working. I haven't used this in quite a long time, personally, so I'm not sure how well it works these days and it would only give a chance that your followers would be picked as customers, if at all (I am not 100% sure it will ever select followers you might ask in the support thread). Be sure that you're looking at the version being worked on by Wraithslayer as the others are all very, very out of date.

Sexlife, when last I looked in on it, was specifically for npc-npc interactions, so you might want to take a look, see how it's working these days.

That's all that I can think of for your followers and dependents.

And, if you're considering Kidnapped at all I strongly suggest that you wait a couple of days - a new version, completely re-written, is due for release this weekend.

Hope that helps.

ok for NPC on NPC the 2 best I have heard of or used would be

Scent of Sex  (heard about but have not tried)

Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN) (have tried, in fact is in my load order for just that reason{npc on npc})

both are not exactly for prostitution but can and will handle NPC on NPC sex.

Scent of Sex is incredibly good IF you're willing to go the extra mile and make the rules for it, but far too few people have released their rulesets. But you can potentially do things like make your followers trigger a specific type of sex animation when at home, another when aroused and away from home, when naked, at night or during the day, etc. Same goes for generic NPCs, specifically chosen people, anyone from a selected mod, etc. It really is a great framework for setting that stuff up. . . . if you're willing to spend an hour or two in the settings trying to fine tune things and probably fast forwarding through sex animations to see if each specific rule works. I love it, and highly recommend it (particularly alongside something like the Tools mod, which lets you mix and match animations to make your own) for most playthroughs if you're willing to deal with taking yourself out of the game whenever you think of a new rule.

Another use for Sent of Sex is to make non-adult mods like the Death Alternative captured scenarios adult. :) I honestly didn't try it too much yet, my setups are always quite script heavy and while SSX doesn't seem that bad in this respect, with several rules it always pushed me over the edge and stopped working properly at some time. Still planning a playthrough with it, though.

Just a heads up: if you want to use Prison Overhaul Patches, in newer versions you need to have Devious Devices installed for it to load properly. I just discovered it when I wanted to start a nonDD playthrough and POP wouldn't load it's MCM.

Archived