Lastexception file and screenshots

Hey t.barfield86!

This is the funniest report I have seen so far.

I am not sure how would your sim die from exhaustion after sex since the mod prevents sims from going below 40% of all the needs.

I don't know what to say about the bagels, but the exception file only mentions "ExtremeViolence__Shoot_SimM9" which could be an outdated mod.

Hey cheers for getting back to me. It was this mod http://sims4studio.com/thread/7833/studio-drama?page=1&scrollTo=76154 that was causing the issue. I presume because it edits the shocked files? Which I'm guessing is a similar mechanic to the reactions with sex/exhibitionionism? Turns out having that mod, WW and for some random reason Graycurses ingredients overhaul mod, it leaves me with the bagel issue. Extremely random and whilst I laughed too let me tell you having to manually delete 300 odd group servings from my neighbourhood pretty much made me wanna throw my computer out the window  :lol: Removed the other two and sims once again go about their business, just so strange because it literally started two days ago and I've had all these mods in my game together for weeks without the problem.Anyways cheers for the reply, keep up the amazing work :)

It's hard to point out the issue. It could be that one of the mods is outdated, but still stable enough to work. That possible outdated mod can create a conflict where one mod expects to encounter updated working files, but the other mod doesn't have the updated files and stuff like that happens. Or it could have been just a random occurrence because of the combinations of mods. Still, you did it right by removing/updating mods.

Archived