[SIMS4] YrSa BDSM devices

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. My sims are cubism collectors and these thing are looking this way as collector edition. Thanks for your nice furniture .

Im litle bit bored because I must download your animations too. Pfffff they want it together as full package.  Thanks a lot for both ;)

Hiya i'm kinda new here so i dont know if this is the right place to contact you but, i downloaded the chair and when i click on it, it just goes to settings, help? I downloaded all your animations (all your other devices work really well!) but for some reason the chair doesnt work :frown:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! Just want to note that the chair and cross have some function but the penetrator just comes up with actions similar to mic.  I tripled checked everything to make sure on installation but everything else works but that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 6:24 PM, Lissly said:

i cannot get any of this to show up in my game.... I am so incredibly confused. I have never had issues with anything else ive used for wicked whims. anyone else having issues?

I am. I want this so bad... but it doesn't show up in build mode. :/

Help anyone?? ;_;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am not able to use anything connected to the YRSA line, all devices and animations do not work i tried putting them in the tray folder instead, i took them out of my YRSA folder and just put it directly into the mods folder. i don't know if i'm somehow installing it wrong but my game does not show it i the mods on start up or in game, also does not show any of the clutter and such that was recommended  for download along with it 

On 8/22/2018 at 2:23 AM, ari5211 said:

i am not able to use anything connected to the YRSA line, all devices and animations do not work i tried putting them in the tray folder instead, i took them out of my YRSA folder and just put it directly into the mods folder. i don't know if i'm somehow installing it wrong but my game does not show it i the mods on start up or in game, also does not show any of the clutter and such that was recommended  for download along with it 

Have you updated the WW version to the latest?

Penetrator made of the microphone, Yes. But it should work like a sex machine, too. I don't understand why it doesn't work for you. Everything works in my game. I'll figure it out... Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/25/2018 at 3:11 PM, Yr_Sa said:

Penetrator made of the microphone, Yes. But it should work like a sex machine, too. I don't understand why it doesn't work for you. Everything works in my game. I'll figure it out... Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi m8

This is a very nice mod, im using this with that pleasure palace mod and have 2 issues.

1. being "tell joke" is bugged
2. since I use a mod that auto hires people for microphones (comedians) thus giving both bugs when they try to be funny at the machine and giving bugs if people try to watch the comedians when they try 2 tell joke meaning 2 bugs for the price of 1.

Its not anything I know how to fix, have tried to mess with the tuning lines but seems just to make more trouble or deactivate wicked options.

Other than that wickedwhims animation works like a charm, and singing is functional.