Been out of the loop for around a year. Any good new mod releases?

As the title says, I haven't taken a look at my Skyrim loverslab mod list for a lot of time and decided tp check what new adult mods or big mod updates were released in the last year.

I know about the Popularity filter but it's not showing me exactly what I want.

So are there any bigger mods released in the last year? Mods that makes your game more immersive or opens the game with new mechanics or ones that give more variety?

I have in mind more complex ones, not armors or textures.

Something like Prison Overhaul, Sanguine's Debauchery? It could be also an additional mechanic, it's not necessary to be big and expansive one (well if there it is, it will be great).

Not entirely sure about the first release date, but the biggest completly new mod is Shout like a Virgin. Uses DDi a lot and is meant to be played during a longer playthrough, requires at least to start the vanilla main story and do some daedric quests, along with several radiant quests of it's own to use all features. It was started as an SD+ with some more freedom for the player, i don't think it has much in common with SD+... but it's a great mod. :)

vinfamy made a couple of mods, like sexlab kidnapped for example. No really story, though, just additions to your perverted game. ;)

Captured Dreams and Slaverun reloaded got a major overhaul/rewrite, Isle of Mara at least an update, didn't try yet.

A new unfinished mod i didn't try yet is Thief, but it sounds really amazing.

There are probably more, but i can't remember...

[blatant self-plug] If you use Live Another Life, the mod CCAS was released in April of last year. [/blatant self-plug]

I'd recommend looking at some authors of mods you really enjoy and checking to see if they have any new files. For example, if you like Sanguine's Debauchery, skyrimll has released Sexlab Parasites. Jfraser has split off the adult and non-adult properties of College Days: Winterhold - Sleep For Credit. And so on.

Other mods that have been out for approximately a year (sometimes a little more - don't know if you've already seen them) that I can recommend are Devious Framework (mostly a modder's resource, but still has some stuff for users), Duder's Grab Bag of Fetish Items, Devious Training, Amputator Framework, Sexist/Derogatory Guard Comments. I can't remember anything else off the top of my head that's come out in the last year or so.

Actually, I guess I should just recommend taking a look at the entire list. 53 pages, but still...

[blatant self-plug] If you use Live Another Life, the mod CCAS was released in April of last year. [/blatant self-plug]

To my excuse, CCAS didn't come to my mind because he asked for some complex mods which might it be, but it's not very much game play changing. ;)

What i definitly forgot are some of Delzarons new mods (one of them is afaik the only one which uses the amputator framework?), but maybe i'm not up-to-date either. Very much WiP, though.

Thank you for all the recommendations!

Yes, I'm always playing with CCAS when a start a new playthrough. Checking favorite authors is really good idea. Thanks.

SL Kidnapped and the update to Slaverun seem very promising.

And I'm thinking of starting a new game with Thief. It reminds me a little of the great NWN module A Dance with Rogues.

If anyone else want to share a favorite new mod, please do so!

Archived