Conan (nice souvenir) .. make me fell like this guy f13gmb6.jpg

Lol I love Conan and yeah I was trying to go for Immortal Dragonborn Champion of all Daedric Princes and Master of all guilds not intimidated or fearful of death. Which is exactly like Mr. Vorhees :D

Only thing that could make it cooler...would be if you could occasionally take your empty left hand and slap the taste out of their mouth, for their audacity in challenging the Dragonborn.

Lol H2H is next and that sounds badass!

Hey funbiz. Would you please make complete two handed animation pack in witcher 3 style ? And please add attack animations to your injured animation resource. I know my request will be tons of work but I also know you enjoy brutality. I mean making animations. Not for real.

Hey funbiz. Would you please make complete two handed animation pack in witcher 3 style ? And please add attack animations to your injured animation resource. I know my request will be tons of work but I also know you enjoy brutality. I mean making animations. Not for real.

Sh*t...I love the Witcher series but I don't remember what the two handed animations look like so I will check them out. I just played with these and I swear this sh*tty video doesn't do them justice. I hate fraps and my weakass cpu lol I will see what I can do. As for the injured animations I really don't want to make more anytime soon sadly but I never say never waiyan :)

So your secret project is finally live. Those definitely looked more intimidating then the original.

Thank you Rock lol this isn't the huge secret project...but I'm almost finished with it. Actually I was watching a youtube video about how powerful the Dragonborn is. And that he/she may be Shor of Sovrengard and it made a lot of valid points which made me ask...if we are a God then whats the point of having a combat style that looks like all the other "regular" humans? We should stand tall and show NO FEAR bc we are GOD. So yeah I decided to create some for my character bc all the animations I found were too girly or too "careful" and I didn't like that we get pushed back when blocking...I mean WE ARE DRAGONBORN FOR SHOR'S SAKE. Btw this vid was sh*tty so I'm redoing it bc in action it looks soooooo awesome lol

OMG I heard Conan Being played and it was an instantaneous dropped my art project I was working on when I heard it upon selecting this page" But Conan is more powerful than any dragon-born he is conan the only barbarian. oh and the animations look nice a little stiff though from what I could see on the demo, hope you continue to iron them out I am using witcher style two hander animations would like to see yours fleshed out soon :)

OMG I heard Conan Being played and it was an instantaneous dropped my art project I was working on when I heard it upon selecting this page" But Conan is more powerful than any dragon-born he is conan the only barbarian. oh and the animations look nice a little stiff though from what I could see on the demo, hope you continue to iron them out I am using witcher style two hander animations would like to see yours fleshed out soon :)

I agree CONAN RULES ALL...lol yeah I kind of wanted to release something new non erotic for everyone to enjoy I kinda jumped the gun but I am working on the two handed and h2h and will be redoing the 1hm as well. I want more movement :)

Sh*t...I love the Witcher series but I don't remember what the two handed animations look like so I will check them out. I just played with these and I swear this sh*tty video doesn't do them justice. I hate fraps and my weakass cpu lol I will see what I can do. As for the injured animations I really don't want to make more anytime soon sadly but I never say never waiyan :)

I hope you won't consider geralt spinning attacks which might look funny with our nordic hero. To add more movements; how about making each animation has some duration and multiple moves like Lifelike Idle animation mod ? And changing posture based on directional move like Geralt moving his sword during blocking. And you might wanna check cutscene animations with Ciri too. Dark Souls 3 animations are also pretty good.

Eee whats that badass sfx when you shout?

AOS Audio overhaul and Immersive sounds with a patch so its from one of those lol

So your secret project is finally live. Those definitely looked more intimidating then the original.

Thank you Rock lol this isn't the huge secret project...but I'm almost finished with it.

There's more?

giphy.gif

Dude you really do Rock and Rule. Lol I am no God but I am the Gatekeeperrrr :P

I hope you won't consider geralt spinning attacks which might look funny with our nordic hero. To add more movements; how about making each animation has some duration and multiple moves like Lifelike Idle animation mod ? And changing posture based on directional move like Geralt moving his sword during blocking. And you might wanna check cutscene animations with Ciri too. Dark Souls 3 animations are also pretty good.
Have you seen Shadow of Mordor? I was watching the animations from there and I have been busy trying to get it right lol trust me beside my secret project combat animations are getting a much needed overhaul bc I MUST make my character look as badass as I can for my next playthrough lol

Yes. I've played Shadow of Modor. As far as I can remember; doesn't he use his sword one handed except in kill moves ? Have you seen dark soul 2 and 3 animations ? I'm looking forward your next project and your secret one is really teasing me. Oh how about dragon age 2 or insiquition animations ? I guess you can pick the best ones and combine them appropriately.

Yes. I've played Shadow of Modor. As far as I can remember; doesn't he use his sword one handed except in kill moves ? Have you seen dark soul 2 and 3 animations ? I'm looking forward your next project and your secret one is really teasing me. Oh how about dragon age 2 or insiquition animations ? I guess you can pick the best ones and combine them appropriately.

Yeah that's a great idea. I will try that.And I was watching the new star wars scene that introduced Darth f*cking VADER and was in awe of how badass he moves. Lol I was going for something like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

Yeah that's a great idea. I will try that.And I was watching the new star wars scene that introduced Darth f*cking VADER and was in awe of how badass he moves. Lol I was going for something like this.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

That style looks like evil boss not bad ass. He looks like he can handle the enemies with ease. That kind of style makes the combat less intense.

Yeah that's a great idea. I will try that.And I was watching the new star wars scene that introduced Darth f*cking VADER and was in awe of how badass he moves. Lol I was going for something like this.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM
That style looks like evil boss not bad ass. He looks like he can handle the enemies with ease. That kind of style makes the combat less intense.
I have to agree with you on that. I literally just looked at dark souls 3 combat animations and THOSE are the ones I will be creating. I loved them!

EDIT:...ok...scratch that. I decided I don't want to copy any style. I want to create a combat animation that makes my character look invincible which is why I wanted to create them in the first place lol sorry if anyone wanted some cool dodging and intense combat animations :( I may do those too but as I was redoing these animations I realized if I make him dodge and give him a "ready" or "alert" stance then he would look like a mortal and I wanted these to say "HA! I'M A GOD YOU FOOL."...I hope everyone can understand what I mean lol with that said I will record the improved one handed and two handed and h2h animations and then I will upload them. Stay brutal you guys. :)