Preg Question

I have all the mods / plugins needed to have my female char be pregnant (im pretty sure atleast), but she doesnt seem to be getting, well...pregnant.

Like in my inventory theres the...fertilized ovum i think its called, but it like dies off.

I have all the mods / plugins needed to have my female char be pregnant (im pretty sure atleast), but she doesnt seem to be getting, well...pregnant.

Like in my inventory theres the...fertilized ovum i think its called, but it like dies off.

Yes, they can definitely die based on your luck,  strength, endurance, etc. In your TamagoClub.ini, you can change the FertilizationRate and ComceptionRate to 100.0 to improve your chances. Plus anything else that you feel like tweaking.

Yes, they can definitely die based on your luck,  strength, endurance, etc. In your TamagoClub.ini, you can change the FertilizationRate and ComceptionRate to 100.0 to improve your chances. Plus anything else that you feel like tweaking.

Perhaps attempting to get a lvl 1 character pregnant isnt the best thing x3

Anyway, getting them fertilized is no problem, the conception / getting preg is the problem.

Though I've heard theres a mod to allow you to modify that, so perhaps i will try that~

I only use Tamago, no extra Mods . All my ovums never die. Change your ini !!!

to get a fertilized ovum

set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 25

To get pregnant

set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 90

;Lifespan of ova [minutes]
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2

;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]
set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2

• 1 month later...

My Ovulation Phase is short , only one day.

My Tamago ini

;====================================================================

; TamagoClub Settings

;====================================================================

;Enable/disable player acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot
; 0: disable
; 1: player can get sperm (NPC -> PC)
; 2: player can get sperm and make NPC pregnant (NPC -> PC, PC -> NPC)
set a4tc.AllowPC to 2
;Enable/disable NPCs acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot
; 0: disable
; 1: all NPC enabled
; 2: NPCs in player faction acquiring sperm (NPC -> NPC in player faction)
; 3: NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing (NPC -> NPC in player faction, NPC in player faction -> NPC)
set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 25.0
;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 90.0
;Additional ovulation rate [%]
set a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate to 25.0
;Identical twins rate [%]
set a4tc.IdenticalTwinsRate to 0.4
;Female creature rate [%]
set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 0.0
;Recognition rate for own state (Aware Rate) [%]
set a4tc.AwareRate to 20.0

;Lifespan of sperm [minutes]
set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24 * 1
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2
;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 4   ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15   to 60 * 24 * 14  ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 15  ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 28  ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 30 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 32 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 34 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm   to 60 * 24 * 2  ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

;------------------------------------------------------------------

;Advanced Settings - do not modify under normal circumstances!

;------------------------------------------------------------------

;Script execution interval [minutes]
; This is the script execution interval per target.
; If you modify this the check frequency will also change which in turn will affect all the probabilities.
; I strongly recommend not to change the default value of 60*4.
set a4tc.RunInterval to 60 * 4

;Multiplier for the main loop process frequency
; Raising the multiplier will raise the accuracy of the script execution interval at the cost of performance.
; The value will be reset to 1.0 automatically if you set it any lower.
; In situations where every FPS counts, e.g. if you have a very large number of NPCs in your game (10000 or more), and you don't
; mind losing some precision, set it to 1.0.
; If you prefer accuracy and don't mind a little performance loss try values between 3.0 and 5.0.
; Incidentally, if the result of the equation below is 0.034 or higher you probably won't notice any performance loss.
; In general, there should be no problem as long as the result stays above 0.003.
;   RunInterval * 60 / FreqMultipler / TimeScale / (Number of Targets) = (Main Loop Process Frequency)
set a4tc.FreqMultiplier to 2.0

;Use actor event scanner
; 0: that is added only at the time of the conversation and viewed with a player or inventory that is the actor cum or ejaculation:
;    Do not scan
; 1: Scan the actors on a regular basis:
;    Scan in the near of player
; 2: Additional event scan: In addition to the peripheral scan (scan method up to v1.03) also scan for actors in the event handler such as
;    the start of AI packages.
;    Becoming the actors capable of detecting UP to under the settings. Instead increases the size of the load and save file.
set a4tc.ActorScanMode to 0

;Scavenger playing time [minutes]
; NPC during this set time, a player who had never completely away from a managed approach.
; There is a slightly increased effect of reducing the file size of the save data in the game with this,
; It will be closer to the NPC when the next will be registered as a new subject,
; May be unintended effects in these types of add-on to target the whole process a NPC is managed with reference to Dell.
; It should be noted that while in possession of (embryo) is not cleaning sperm, egg, fertilized egg, fetus.
; Avoid simultaneous use of actor event scanner because the effect will cancel each other.
set a4tc.ReaperMins to 60 * 3

;Cleaning mode
; 0: Clean only in case of non-possession sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 1: Clean only without the experience of cumshots and cum inside the case of non-possession sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 2: Clean only if the case of non-possession womb, sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 3: without experience of the cumshots and cum inside to clean only the case of non-possession womb, sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
set a4tc.ReaperMode to 3

; Enable/disable trade warning
set a4tc.DisableTradeWarning to 1

; Force children to be random female or male / female only / male only (1: female; 99: male, lower favours female and higher favours male)
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 40

; female fathers can make only female children (0: ForceChildGender; 1: female only)
; If both parents are female then the child will also be female. This needs KokumaroMilk to be enabled
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild to 0

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

END of ini

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,

My Menstruation cycle is 28 days. only day 15 Ovulation Phase.

The Lifespan of ovum is 2 days.

During the  2 days  every 4 hours a 25% chance that the ovum Is fertilized. ( if I have sperm)

The lifespan of the Fertilized Ovum is 2 days.

Duruing the 2 days every 4 hour a 90% chance that the ovum is implanted.

Pregnancy starts no later than the 19th day ( days 15-16 ovum , days17-18 FertilizedOvum )

After end of the Menstruation cycle  the 1st Trimester starts (days 29-30 )

2nd Trimester days 31-32

3nd Trimester days 33-34

Birth during 3nd Trimester or during the 2 days Postpartum Phase.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

If you want that your ovum does not die too fast

set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 *  x HERE A HIGHER NUMBER. not longer as the end of the Menstruation cycle!

In my ini I would max choose 11 days ( so  the ovum dies at day 26 )

I the ovum is fertilized at day 26 I have 2 days lifespan for the Fertilized Ovum (day 27 + 28 )

Archived