request: femboy gay sex animations for wicked whims?

the available gay animations for sex are alone pretty disappointing. XD aside from that, I edited one of LunarEclipse's penis models to look better on males with a feminine frame, and I noticed that, with some animations, especially ones with handjobs and blow jobs. I was wondering if there was anyone willing to take this penis model and make some animations specifically for malexmale with feminine frames. I have only made this model for personal use, as I have not asked LunarEclipse if I can distribute it for other trap lovers. actually, I should go do that right now. >_<

• 2 weeks later...

I have all of those animations. there's an issue with positioning, but I THINK that has to do with my hight slider mod (changes the height of a sim so they can be taller or shorter). I haven't yet tried it without the mod.

I have all of those animations. there's an issue with positioning, but I THINK that has to do with my hight slider mod (changes the height of a sim so they can be taller or shorter). I haven't yet tried it without the mod.

That would most likely be the culprit then. I haven't had any issue with positioning male characters with feminine frames using any M/M animations. It isn't like Skyrim's Sexlab which has a built-in utility to re-size actors when needed.

it kinda sucks that ts4 doesn't have an automatic height adjuster because it looks so strange when like... a teenager is the same height as their parents, or a girl is the same height as her boyfriend even though men are typically taller than women biologically

Well, they Didn't Want to Offend anyone. So everyone is the Same

but if you could control their height, why would it be offensive? we're all different heights, that's just a fact. there's nothing discriminatory about it. if anything, it's a limitation when trying to give sims individuality. I mean, we're not all clones of each other.

Well, they Didn't Want to Offend anyone. So everyone is the Same

but if you could control their height, why would it be offensive? we're all different heights, that's just a fact. there's nothing discriminatory about it. if anything, it's a limitation when trying to give sims individuality. I mean, we're not all clones of each other.

Woops, Forgot to use the *Sarcasm* thing.

I Was actually, joking. Most likely they don't want anyone Making Loli's is most likely the Answer. That or the Animations are easier to make for Same Height Sim's

The latter answer is the reason why there is no height slider in most games with customizable characters. Height also affects environmental interactions such as sitting in chairs and, in games where they are present, vehicles. If the developer doesn't create new animations for characters of each height category, it can result in much unsightly clipping everywhere.

Scorpina- haha, now I understand. XD text is so unrealiable when you're trying to convey tone of voice.

FauxFurry- you are right, though I don't seem to have a problem with sitting and lying down. kissing looks awkward because they're eating each other's eye or nose, or sometimes chin. XD

Archived