Question of the vampire lord

Newplay99

Hello everyone, I play as a vampire lord, but I do not have the opportunity to rape people in this exuberance, which mod should be installed? Although there are all the animations. Or is there such a mod for werewolves? Thank you in advance

I dont know about Vampire Lord mods but I do know that if u download and install SexLab Werewolves you can rape other NPCs in Werewolf form. I also recommend that you install Schlongs of Skyrim so that your character and werewolf character will have penis. Other sex animation mods are recommended too. For ex. SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping and SexLab Aroused, etc.

Do note that SexLab Werewolves require SexLab Framework and its requirements in order to work.

Links

SexLab Framework

SexLab Werewolves

Schlongs of Skyrim

SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping

SexLab Aroused Redux

Body mod what you might like

HDT Bounce and Jiggles & working HDT Vagina CBBE Edition obviously requires CBBE body. (Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition - CBBE)

Always remember to install all of these mods requirements.

Archived