Disappearing legs

Whenever I try to add tattoos in CAS the sims entire lower half disappears. The selected tattoos still add to the sims but I can only see them when I leave the tattoo section and the lower body reappears. Anyone had this issue?

Whenever I try to add tattoos in CAS the sims entire lower half disappears. The selected tattoos still add to the sims but I can only see them when I leave the tattoo section and the lower body reappears. Anyone had this issue?

You may have underwear or a nude outfit that conflicts

ah damn! my mods folder is a bit of a mess so I'll never find it lol

Also my toddlers are now fully clothed when being bathed, even with the nude outfit assurance turned on. No idea what's causing that either!

ah damn! my mods folder is a bit of a mess so I'll never find it lol

Also my toddlers are now fully clothed when being bathed, even with the nude outfit assurance turned on. No idea what's causing that either!

If it's a recent issue then try viewing your folder by "recently modified"

This will make it a little easier to find it,

Otherwise you may have to scan through looking for it,

It may be a long haul but helpful in the long run,

Sounds like you may have more default replacements than required and this could be the cause of your issues,

Check for things that modify the nude outfit or underwear

Is this happening to male or female?

ah damn! my mods folder is a bit of a mess so I'll never find it lol

If it's a recent issue then try viewing your folder by "recently modified"

This will make it a little easier to find it,

Otherwise you may have to scan through looking for it,

It may be a long haul but helpful in the long run,

Sounds like you may have more default replacements than required and this could be the cause of your issues,

Check for things that modify the nude outfit or underwear

Is this happening to male or female?

It happens with both male and female. I probably do have more replacements than I need as I don't think I removed the ones I already had before adding wickedoohoo and the recommended ones. I'll try and see if I can workout which ones are not being used. You think that'll fix the toddler issue too? It's weird them being in the bath in their everyday outfits lol

Archived