A New Furniture Resource For Our Sexy Skyrim

t.ara

Yes of course, me-I use same (NMM).

Thanks so much.
Is it okay to install it using NMM?

Thank you for your fine Pictures-but you can of course use the new thread (where you had the download...and you can use the newer esm/esp)

Would love to see some of this furniture implemented around Skyrim - for example, lets say you're tired, cold, and hungry, just got to an Inn - but those pesky bandits earlier stole all your gold (and your clothes!). Well, since you don't have any gold to pay for your room, maybe if you help 'encourage' the other patrons of the inn to spend a bit more and enjoy themselves, the innkeeper would comp you a room for the night... or rather for the next morning...

Would love to see some of this furniture implemented around Skyrim - for example, lets say you're tired, cold, and hungry, just got to an Inn - but those pesky bandits earlier stole all your gold (and your clothes!). Well, since you don't have any gold to pay for your room, maybe if you help 'encourage' the other patrons of the inn to spend a bit more and enjoy themselves, the innkeeper would comp you a room for the night... or rather for the next morning...

That kinda thing is usually handled by external mods.  How would that be incorporated into furniture?

For example something like MEP for player, HSH for slaves or TDF for both would handle something like this generally speaking.

Hello all,

i have a question :-)

First of all - THANKS for this NICE mod.

Now the question.

If a plug is used - the "devious animations" (vibration etc.) breaks the animation of the furniture.

Is there a way to deactivate the devious animations - so only the plug effects (vibration sound - moaning sound - expression) can be used if the actor is locked in the furniture?

Is there an easy way to do it - or do i need to edit the devious source files and deactivate the animations there?

Thanks for help

Ava

• 2 weeks later...

HDT ist ja auch so eine Sache...für Körper wirklich nur nutzbar bei Riesenbrüsten,bei Kleidung und Haaren wird es viel zu wenig genutzt,obwohl es da Sinn machen würde.

Die Demonica-Rasse existiert sehr wohl,aber eben nur auf russischen Seiten und dort gibt es auch die entsprechenden Kleider. (ist aber wohl einer Entscheidung des Modautors geschuldet)

Auch wenn evtl. etwas spät: Es macht mitunter enorme Unterschiede welche .xml man verwendet, ich bin derzeit bei der von Treplen. Sieht zumindest für den Hintern super aus, für Brüste etwas übertrieben und das der Bauch auch schwabbelt gefällt mir eigentlich garnicht... aber ich hab Null Ahnung wie ich diese Sachen selbst editiere und der Hintern ist mir grad am wichtigsten. ;)

That kinda thing is usually handled by external mods.  How would that be incorporated into furniture?

For example something like MEP for player, HSH for slaves or TDF for both would handle something like this generally speaking.

Wait, TDF can use furnitures? Is there a patch or something i'm missing? Or was that more like a theoretical suggestion what might happen one day? I agree that a framework shouldn't do anything by itself, though. Imho the way the Devious framework was done is the best option: 2 downloads, one that has offers stuff for other modders to use and one that ties functionality into the game to let users try it.

Wait, TDF can use furnitures? Is there a patch or something i'm missing? Or was that more like a theoretical suggestion what might happen one day? I agree that a framework shouldn't do anything by itself, though. Imho the way the Devious framework was done is the best option: 2 downloads, one that has offers stuff for other modders to use and one that ties functionality into the game to let users try it.

No.. it lets you offer services for compensation.  That's what I imagined we were talking about.  What kind of furniture gives you gold to pay for your room? That's what kinda confused me about the suggestion.  Maybe I am missing something.

*snip*

No.. it lets you offer services for compensation.  That's what I imagined we were talking about.  What kind of furniture gives you gold to pay for your room? That's what kinda confused me about the suggestion.  Maybe I am missing something.

I assume he meant something like the innkeeper tells you "If you are todays entertainment for my guests you get a free meal & bed. Now enter this furniture so my guests can watch you/ help themself.".

Which would indeed be an intresting feature. :) 

*snip*

I assume he meant something like the innkeeper tells you "If you are todays entertainment for my guests you get a free meal & bed. Now enter this furniture so my guests can watch you/ help themself.".

Right so this would be the resource.. being the framework to provide the furnitures that T.ara specializes in.. and you would need a mod with the quest functions to utilize the furniture that t.ara provides.  This is done usually to be able to compartmentalize features to prevent conflicts with other mods.  It's up to t.ara ultimately, but honestly.. to conflate a quest system with a framework would not only complicate things for other modders wishing to use only the furniture, but it would also take away the time t.ara has to spend on what he knows and loves to do.. the furniture creations.

That is why I say it is usually handled by an external mod using the framework.  Although it can be done the way that was suggested, it usually isn't the best method.  Again up to the author really, they can do whatever the hell they want. =)

*snip*

Right so this would be the resource.. being the framework to provide the furnitures that T.ara specializes in.. and you would need a mod with the quest functions to utilize the furniture that t.ara provides.  This is done usually to be able to compartmentalize features to prevent conflicts with other mods.  It's up to t.ara ultimately, but honestly.. to conflate a quest system with a framework would not only complicate things for other modders wishing to use only the furniture, but it would also take away the time t.ara has to spend on what he knows and loves to do.. the furniture creations.

That is why I say it is usually handled by an external mod using the framework.  Although it can be done the way that was suggested, it usually isn't the best method.  Again up to the author really, they can do whatever the hell they want. =)

No no, i think you got me wrong. I'd rather even suggest to make one download with the resources only, no house or anything else, and an optional second one with one or more places to test things. And then i wouldn't mind if some of those places are taverns with some quest functions. ;) But of course that doesn't have to be done by t.ara.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I´m not too much on executioneer´s trip...but some stuff will be available inside of my personal zap mod with over 250 furnitures, 44 offset animations and the best of the best add ons to have a very CUTE base within bondage-orientated stuff inside of skyirm...very soon !!

I can of course integrate the head-chopper´s block (but it´s of course still there !!).

The set up for the headchopper is very easy and was done in the very old stuff "evil lair of hydra".

Same is for guiloutine and gallows...I personally don´t favor such stuff but you´ll get them to work with that stuff.

Archived