A New Furniture Resource For Our Sexy Skyrim

t.ara

wenn du die Zelle bearbeitest,dann klicke sie im CellView an und editiere sie dort...auf den Reiter Lighting gehen und alle Häkchen entfernen,dann ist der Nebel weg.

als Lichmarker ist defaultSunlight gesetzt...jedoch mit vergrößertem Radius....kein Schatten oder anderer Mist,der zu einem Flackern führen kann (das ist ja in der zbfTestZone sehr nervig)

post-125093-0-67703900-1494168682_thumb.jpgpost-125093-0-35518800-1494168702_thumb.jpg

Please forgive my confusion, I just wish to make sure my Skyrim is stable. If I am reading what is going on correctly (and I will be the first to admit I probably am NOT reading what is going on correctly), I should uninstall the now-discontinued extension/update of the zaz animation pack, go back to version 6.11, and install this separately?

I only ask this because many (MANY) of my mods rely on ZaZ, and there appears to have been some kind of branching diversion in build version... I just want things to not break. I realize I am probably starting over for making those changes, but that happens all the time anyways and I'd like to remove a few other mods as well, so it's no big deal...

Please inform a wolf what is going on, she is very confused. @_@

Please forgive my confusion, I just wish to make sure my Skyrim is stable. If I am reading what is going on correctly (and I will be the first to admit I probably am NOT reading what is going on correctly), I should uninstall the now-discontinued extension/update of the zaz animation pack, go back to version 6.11, and install this separately?

I only ask this because many (MANY) of my mods rely on ZaZ, and there appears to have been some kind of branching diversion in build version... I just want things to not break. I realize I am probably starting over for making those changes, but that happens all the time anyways and I'd like to remove a few other mods as well, so it's no big deal...

Please inform a wolf what is going on, she is very confused. @_@

Yes, go back to ZAP v6.11 and then install this if you want to use it. Other than people that want to wander through the 'Showroom' t.ara puts together and tries things out there this will be more of a modders resource to add a wider variety of items into their mod.

Super dass du weitermachst. Die neuen Treebondageposen gefallen mir sehr gut. Lass einfach deiner Kreativität weiter freien Lauf und beglücke uns mit neuen Bondage/Folteranimationen/Posen/Werkzeugen/Möbeln. Es kann nie genug davon geben :angel:

I hope these will have the appropriate keywords or markers to identify them as whipping/punishment furnitures for ME, ie the pimp or dom will recognize them for the punishment and slave whipping quests.

I'm glad you're continuing to work on these. They're too good to be lost.

The file can be kept as an esp. Any modders would have to make a change to the file so their esp could use his esp as a master since the CK doesn't normally allow that but it is an easy enough process:

Wrye Bash has an option called ESMify Self which can be accessed by right clicking on the mod to be changed. The only thing it does is switch a data bit in the file that says which type it is, just changing the file extension does not work. When they are done they can change it back by using Espify. I have used this a number of times myself and it works perfectly fine and does not affect the file changed even if you leave it that way when playing.

From what I understand TESVEdit has a similar command set though I have not used that myself.

Players would not have to do anything other than make sure this mod is loaded before any other mods that use it.

ok really glad the project is going to be continued

ok now where are those wrist cuffs ?? (so I will wait more patiently for the release :)).

anyhow I am really glad to see that all that hard work will not be lost.

BUT WHEN???  :D

On a more serious note, I like the exterior of the new dungeon. Very subdued and lore-friendly and immersive -- I liked Whiterun Brothel but that huge, Dragonsreach-sized building in front of Whiterun not only conflicted with ETaC or something (lots of extra houses were crushed under the brothel's foundation) but it was also... um... very, very big. I like this one much more.

Have you ever considered making a cavern? I like disreputable, dirty, dangerous-looking places for my character's sexual adventures. Perhaps I'll make some myself once your furnitures are available again, and I have some spare time.

After I watched the pics carefully I think the original cage-texture of metallic iron (original "mrkmetalcage01") is shining much more better and looking really like metal....I have a try to switch over.

Don't forget - SSMM provides HD textures even for mrkmetalcage01

Archived