Ah by select I just meant deicing on what items the outfit should consist of beforehand.

While you can equip and remove items to find a good looking setup with the edit mode activated I haven't really tested it that way so it may miss a piece of item. Safest bet is having the outfit decided first.

I still don't get it.

When I choose "enable outfit editing" nothing happens.

So don't know where I should choose the outfit from?

Brgds

Yes nothing happens because the mod is waiting for you to equip the items you want to add to the outfit  :)

The mod does not contain any outfits, you create them yourself by enabling the outfit edit mode and then equip whatever items you want to add. Once you're satisfied with the look you disable the edit mode. After that's done you can apply/copy the outfit you wore to the abducted NPCs.

Yes nothing happens because the mod is waiting for you to equip the items you want to add to the outfit  :)

The mod does not contain any outfits, you create them yourself by enabling the outfit edit mode and then equip whatever items you want to add. Once you're satisfied with the look you disable the edit mode. After that's done you can apply/copy the outfit you wore to the abducted NPCs.

OK got it.

Didn't think I had to be a drag queen :cool:

Thanks for the quick response.

OK got it.

Didn't think I had to be a drag queen :cool:

Thanks for the quick response.

OK so now they are outfitted.

But when you save a game and then stop playing, they lose the information regarding the outfit and that they can be used as followers.

I.e. they revert to their original outfit and it is not possible to recruit them as followers anymore.

It's like the information is no save in the save game.

I've noticed two things that can reset the outfit. First, if you use a follower manager it may have it's own outfit manager and revert changes. Second is that the NPC isn't persistent, random enemies usually aren't, meaning the game don't keep track of what they wear. If you tried to resurrect an enemy and noticed them switching gear in the process that's the same issue.

It's not limited to just equipment but also their relationship-level to the player causing it to be reset back below the threshold for recruitment. Abd Tools will automatically fix this if activated on the NPC so try that, exit out and talk to them again.

There are ways to work around the relationship-level and outfit reset like running a check whenever the game is loaded but it would take some work. Applying the outfit to everyone would be easy but I rather have it so only the NPCs the player has set to wear one are kept track of. 

I've noticed two things that can reset the outfit. First, if you use a follower manager it may have it's own outfit manager and revert changes. Second is that the NPC isn't persistent, random enemies usually aren't, meaning the game don't keep track of what they wear. If you tried to resurrect an enemy and noticed them switching gear in the process that's the same issue.

It's not limited to just equipment but also their relationship-level to the player causing it to be reset back below the threshold for recruitment. Abd Tools will automatically fix this if activated on the NPC so try that, exit out and talk to them again.

There are ways to work around the relationship-level and outfit reset like running a check whenever the game is loaded but it would take some work. Applying the outfit to everyone would be easy but I rather have it so only the NPCs the player has set to wear one are kept track of. 

Ok I'm running with AFT but not using it on the NPC's which  was abducted with your mod.

They keep the set home information.

If I use the Abd Tool for outfit everything gets reset to correct outfit and they can be used as followers again.

So the information is somewhere?

Hope you can use this info?

Brgds

Simplified, mods and NPCs store information in separate places which is why mod data like outfit and home are still remembered even if the NPC decides to lose it.

Have tried version 0.38.

NPC's still revert back to their former outfit.

But they keep the follower instruction set.

Tried on a new game.

Simplified, mods and NPCs store information in separate places which is why mod data like outfit and home are still remembered even if the NPC decides to lose it.

Have tried version 0.38.

Tried on a new game.

Try the new version, assigns a new blank outfit so the old one shouldn't be reapplied anymore.

Have tried version 0.38.

Tried on a new game.

Try the new version, assigns a new blank outfit so the old one shouldn't be reapplied anymore.

Seems to work, nicely done.

Now we just need to be able to rename the abductee.

All of them are named "Vampire" :shy:

Have tried version 0.38.

Tried on a new game.

Now the only place the outfit does not come back is the pool side.

Guess the bathing script is applying the blank outfit?

Have tried version 0.38.

Tried on a new game.

Hmm sounds like it, what pool mod is it?

I've been meaning to compliment you on this mod.   It's easy to use and so far I haven't run into any issues other than NPCs changing sex, but that's got nothing to do with your mod.

I wanted to ask if you have the capture, clone and capture, clone-capture-kill options available in it.  I've read your description but am obviously missing something if those choices are in there.

Anyway, this is an excellent mod. jmho

Have tried version 0.38.

Tried on a new game.

Hmm sounds like it, what pool mod is it?

Mona Alta - Family Edition SSE Nexus ID 9883 V 1.3 and Valkyrja Estate SSE Nexus ID 10646 V 1.0

Both have pools inside.

Proper renaming is a SKSE function and since the SSE equivalent SKSE64 is scrapped so is any chance of ever adding it.

OK Sad to hear.

You have done a very nice job.

Have not heard that SKSE64 have been scraped?

Not exactly scrapped, it's just postponed for a while.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5206865-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skse64/page-76&do=findComment&comment=50255557

From the dev responses, it sounds more like the currently active team members are working on F4SE and the ones who were working on SE are busy.  I would guess we'll have to wait for F4SE before much happens with SKSE64.  In the mean time, I have about 300 mods installed for SE and am quite content playing it without SKSE for now.  I doubt I'll ever play Oldrim again.

I had forgotten that I installed Public Executions til today and ran into something I thought was funny.  I got attacked by a group of 3 bandits.  I killed 2 of them no problem, but the last one was immortal.  He went into bleedout and kept saying "that's close enough" or something and healed faster than I could damage him.  There was an option to talk to him or pickpocket him but I didn't see an option to capture so I'm probably missing something obvious. 

In any case though, at least it seems there is a way for an NPC to go into bleedout without danger of being 1 shotted.  If that's the case then I suspect the same would be true of the PC if someone did some sort of defeat type mod using a similar mechanism.  I know when I tried out Defeat in Oldrim the only way I could get the bleedout system to work was to set it so that it made the PC essential in bleedout.  Otherwise I'd always just die before any animation could trigger.

So I can't tell if I don't understand how to use this mod, or if I'm having a problem.  I installed it and it shows the power in my list.  I can use it to configure the mod, but I can't seem to trigger it.  I've tried sneaking up on NPCs, beating essential NPCs in to bleedout, etc.  Once in bleedout, I can't interact with them at all, and sneaking only gives the pickpocket option.

So I can't tell if I don't understand how to use this mod, or if I'm having a problem.  I installed it and it shows the power in my list.  I can use it to configure the mod, but I can't seem to trigger it.  I've tried sneaking up on NPCs, beating essential NPCs in to bleedout, etc.  Once in bleedout, I can't interact with them at all, and sneaking only gives the pickpocket option.

It has to be active in the magic menu to work

• 1 month later...

Should be a "Get up you're free to go" option that does it. You can also use the sneak menu AbdTools to unrestrain NPCs, it's always active since it does stuff not covered by the dialogue options yet.

Third alternative is to simply leave the area, when a NPC is unloaded from memory the restrained spell is set to go too.