Which version should I recommend to a friend?

Legendary Edition or Special Edition?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which version should I recommend to a friend?

• Legendary Edition
    • Special Edition

For me the critical missing things are HDT, Racemenu, a high heels system and a hotkey extension mod. I'm really not a happy bunny but there's not much I can do about it. 

But I'm one of those weirdos who still values Skyrim as a game first, full time maintenance of it isn't something I've ever very much relished. So I live with the lack of important stuff and enjoy the smoother experience. 

Ah, RaceMenu.  Yeah I miss that.  I miss creating a male Breton that looks more elvish than human.  I also miss the color sliders and body scales in RM.  But like you I still value Skyrim as the game it is first.  I am confident we will eventually get a SKSE64 and hopefully the creator or creators of RaceMenu are still around.  If not I know some one will come up with an alternative.  Like RM was to ECE.

Archived