What is the OLDEST mod in your Load Order?

While remaking my skyrim, because I cannot simply just play skyrim with the same load order for more then a few days, I noticed a mod that I haven't updated in over two years.  FuzRoDoh.   While this is a mechanic mod, I started to think, what could be a mod that has content that LL community might still be using?   I think it would interesting to have some history/historic mods that have stood the test of time (despite the evolution of the game).   You could include an updated mod or an original, but you are still using today.  

So my oldest content mod is NewMiller''s Succubus Bikini UNP BBP.   What is yours?   :)   

ASLAL is good, no doubt about that, which is why I never NOT used it on PC

Before I reacquired Skyrim for PC I had already once 100%d it (+all dlc) on PS3, so 100% vanilla and I "completed" it, so honestly I have utterly no urges of any sort to avoid any conveniences and shortcutted the Start quest since hour 1 on PC

Not sure how old Sexlab is but ive used it since it first came out .... I also have Levelers Tower in my load order as well, it hasnt been updated since 2012 nor has it needed one but i do believe UNP is older than that and I cant play the game with out it ;)

According to the Install date on my Mod Manager (I use NMM) Apachiiskyhair is the oldest. But that is probably because I have never had cause to reinstall it unlike others that have probably been around longer like CBBE.

The oldest LL mod would be Get Stripped.

Arwen follower mod by m0ckin9bird that looks like Liv Tyler.  Saw her pic and said to myself this cannot be from that fugly bug fest of a game on my HDD.  It was followed by Lovely Jessica by omega99.  After that I got Merida HDT hair which led me to LL (seriously, I didn't come here originally looking for sex mods).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2936/?

That one. That mod was uploaded on December 7 2011, and I got Skyrim 8 days later. I'm sure it was one of, if not the very first mod I downloaded for the game.

I also use and then this.  ;)

aMidianBorn Helm of Yngol by CaBaL

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29551/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/29551-3-1357610611.jpg

The oldest mod I have is one that came out before the CK and is a conversion of a mod from Oblivion that had a number of rapiers of different designs included in it. It is from Nov of 2011 (actual download date). As for mods installed that would be about 50 mods installed on Nov 16 2014 when I had to do a full reinstall due to failure of the drive that my game was installed on, luckily I had a backup of everything which was good since I have 1,812 mods loaded into NMM.

My first mod was Nude Females by Thepal

This mod appeared one day after Skyrim Added: 12/11/2011 - 06:16PM  ;)  :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70/?

This was my first mod, too.

But I don´t use it anymore.

So it´s not in my load order.

The second, and a mod I still use is "No more blocks".

It seems like it dissapeard from Nexus, but I´m using the smooth textures from that mod since all the time now.

The next one is "db - enhanced blood main.esp".

And I think it´s even a very old version. (The first one, that had small blood drops on bleedout)

Because I made so many changes to that mod to suit my likeness, that I never wanted to update it again.

My first mod was Nude Females by Thepal

This mod appeared one day after Skyrim Added: 12/11/2011 - 06:16PM  ;)  :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70/?

This was my first mod, too.

But I don´t use it anymore.

So it´s not in my load order.

The second, and a mod I still use is "No more blocks".

It seems like it dissapeard from Nexus, but I´m using the smooth textures from that mod since all the time now.

The next one is "db - enhanced blood main.esp".

And I think it´s even a very old version. (The first one, that had small blood drops on bleedout)

Because I made so many changes to that mod to suit my likeness, that I never wanted to update it again.

I use this body also no more, which I now use appeared 30/12/2011 (CHSBHC).

Most of my mods are very old, before appearing of the constructionsets, many of these mods are now no longer to be found.  ;)  

I use this body also no more, which I now use appeared 30/12/2011 (CHSBHC).

Most of my mods are very old, before appearing of the constructionsets, many of these mods are now no longer to be found.  ;)  

Haha :lol:

I just checked my Nexus Download history for Skyrim:

The first was "Nude females - barbie doll" on November 12 2011 at 7:22 am

Followed by two other nude mods. How embarrassing!

The first I still use was "No more blocky faces" from November 20th

post-104382-0-28530600-1494540315_thumb.png

post-104382-0-57937200-1494540497_thumb.jpg

Archived