[PYTHON] [LESBIAN ZOMBIE TEXT ADVENTURE] City of the Damned (v1.1d)

City of the Damned

City of the Damned is a game I've been working on for a while now. It's still in fairly early stages, though I think that in its current state it should be fairly playable. The engine is 100% coded by me, by hand, so it's bound to have a lot of bugs. If you run into anything, tell me about it and tell me what was going on. It's also merely at a functional level, so if you encounter anything unbalanced or think some mechanics are useless, or just have an idea, don't hesitate to tell me.

Changelog:

V1.1d:

• Fixed infection progression.

V1.1c:

• You can now die as a zombie.
  • Fixed the retreating action during battle.

V1.1b:

• Fixed inventory crash glitch, for real this time.

V1.1a:

• Fixed inventory crash glitch.

V1.1:

• Added new "Will" mechanic.
  • Will affects resist success chance, melee damage, and infection spread rate.
  • Will depletes passively over time and when you get raped by zombies. Doesn't it feel humiliating to be raped by one of the undead?
  • Replenish will by eating and consuming the new magazines.
  • Added new scenes to player aggressor sexprofile.
  • Added new "Submit body part" feature. Can only be used once per encounter.
  • Added new weapons.
  • Added new lab area.
  • Fixed crash when entering high school.
  • Rebalanced weapon damage.
  • Miscellaneous bugfixes.

Description

The main point of the game is exploring a city in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. You'll need to collect food and supplies. This can be done by going to places with supplies and looting them. Weapons will help to fend off zombies, food keeps your stamina regeneration up, and clothes protect you from zombie rape.

This is on Loverslab. Of course it's going to have the zombies rape you.

If you get fully infected, you'll become a zombie and go around raping other women. I eventually plan to have XP and levelling up so that you'll be fighting zombies to become a better zombie.

Download

I've attached both a compiled version of the game, the source code, and sexprofile templates. Feel like writing a piece for this? Go right ahead and I might accept it. If you want to modify the game in any way, don't hesitate.

I actually highly recommend that you download the source file version (Python 3.6), since you can mod it if you like and it's way smaller. Plus, you can check it yourself for malware.

I also don't keep previous compiled versions around, since they're like 100 times larger than the source code. You probably want that if you're fiddling with previous versions anyway.

Version 1.1d:

cotd_game_v1.1d.zip

cotd_src_v1.1d.zip

Version 1.1c:

cotd_src_1.1c.zip

Version 1.1b:

cotd_src_v1.1b.zip

Version 1.1a:

cotd_src_v1.1a.zip

Version 1.1

cotd_src_v1.1.zip

Version 1.0

cotd_src_v1.0.zip

"Modding Tools" (Updated 9th May 2017)

sexprofile template.txt

Screenshots

post-1026342-0-35638100-1494075104_thumb.png

post-1026342-0-16242700-1494075107_thumb.png

post-1026342-0-20866800-1494075109_thumb.png

Don't go about asking if there will be any proper graphics. This is the best I can do, okay?

Licensing

While Python is licensed under its own license, all of my content should be considered under the WTFPL.

DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
                    Version 2, December 2004

Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <sam@hocevar.net>

Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified
 copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long
 as the name is changed.

DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
   TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.

The Future

• Enterable Killville with blackjack and hookers gambling dens and brothels. They won't let you in if you're too infected.
  • New West Junction area, connecting to a women's prison, military base, and industrial area.
  • Aforementioned industrial area.
  • More fleshed out downtown area.
  • Survivor interaction.
  • Traders.

Feedback

Yeah, sure. This is still in its very early stages, and I will be improving it as much as I can, so feedback is much appreciated.

If you feel like writing something up for this, or making a mod, or doing whatever, feel free, and be sure to post it here! 

Donations

I don't ask for any donations, of any kind.

I like the concept. The challenge is completely gone once you find a gun though, every encounter is dead before I even take a hit. (That is, until I took a walk in the forest without looking where I was going) 
And I must say, this game has a great choice of Energy Drinks 

9496197.jpg

I like the concept. The challenge is completely gone once you find a gun though, every encounter is dead before I even take a hit. (That is, until I took a walk in the forest without looking where I was going) 

And I must say, this game has a great choice of Energy Drinks 

9496197.jpg

Noted. Next update will have new content, balance, and bugfixes. I've also added a simple error log system, so if the game unexpectedly crashes, send the log! I might be able to fix it.

Also, good job on catching the reference.

Just updated to version 1.1! I hope everyone enjoys the new changes! Sadly, I had to remove the error log system, as it was causing issues, but if the game crashes on you then you should still tell me as much as you can about it.

Thanks to all!

heads up, with 1.1 there is a ctd bug in the beginning when you check your inventory inside the abandoned house. (from start, 1,3,2, loot multiple times, check inventory). Unsure how many loot items cause ctd, but a quick test (get to same spot, open inv after every item) did not crash with a ES or Adult Mag. Crashed on third Item, White Shirt.

Hope that helps.

Good for you for making your own engine. Didn't work for me though.

Comments on the concept.

Zombie rape... don't like it. I love the concept of a survival game in a zombie apocalypse with sex but I personally lose immersion when the zombies try to rape. Like in the walking dead, humans are the real enemies and it should be humans who rape, enslave, and such.

Lesbian only? If this is a romance and you can pick your partner then lesbian is fine, but feels awfully limiting to only have lesbian.

Engine is simplistic and feels like a choose your own adventure, so I'm ok with it. Not sure why you are creating your own engine with you can use Twine for the same effect but nothing wrong with this either.

Since I can't play the actual game this is all I can comment on, I wish you well on your project.

Good for you for making your own engine. Didn't work for me though.

Comments on the concept.

Zombie rape... don't like it. I love the concept of a survival game in a zombie apocalypse with sex but I personally lose immersion when the zombies try to rape. Like in the walking dead, humans are the real enemies and it should be humans who rape, enslave, and such.

Lesbian only? If this is a romance and you can pick your partner then lesbian is fine, but feels awfully limiting to only have lesbian.

Engine is simplistic and feels like a choose your own adventure, so I'm ok with it. Not sure why you are creating your own engine with you can use Twine for the same effect but nothing wrong with this either.

Since I can't play the actual game this is all I can comment on, I wish you well on your project.

Well, thank you for your feedback.

The reason for the choice of theme is basically personal. I know a lot of people might not like it, but I sure as hell do, and, well, I did try to make this open-ish to modding.

I made my own engine because I always end up with these complex ideas and gameplay and stuff like that that Twine and other text adventure engines just don't support. I'm also not great at coding, so this is a way for me to get in some practice and release a proper project like this.

If the executable doesn't work for you, try installing Python and playing via the source code. Honestly, the tool I used to create an executable isn't very reliable.

It also has nothing to do with romance. Maybe some time in the future, but right now the primary sexual content is zombie rape. And, well, if that isn't your cup of tea then so be it - when it comes to this sort of thing we're all different, and that's probably why these games are so hard to get right. I mean, I mostly made this for myself.

I might try to remake this with my newly learned coding skills, though I might just try and learn to draw properly and use Unity 2D and make proper graphics :P

Thanks for the feedback, still! Every bit is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, man. Nice work I would say. I can't get much of it because of inventory glitch. Everytime when I loot the abandoned house, if I click inventory, the game close itself. Is there a save option by the way? I don't see one...

Hmm... Are you using the latest version? I think I might have fixed it. Also, no, there's no save function... That's something I need to work on :P

Hi, man. Nice work I would say. I can't get much of it because of inventory glitch. Everytime when I loot the abandoned house, if I click inventory, the game close itself. Is there a save option by the way? I don't see one...

Hmm... Are you using the latest version? I think I might have fixed it. Also, no, there's no save function... That's something I need to work on :P

I'm playing v1.1a and download a few times to be sure. Save can be implant later, this is still early base. Ty for fast reply, keep up the good work  :D

Know this; I'm watching you...  :ph34r:

I'm playing v1.1a and download a few times to be sure. Save can be implant later, this is still early base. Ty for fast reply, keep up the good work  :D

Know this; I'm watching you...  :ph34r:

Well, you may be pleased to know that I'm doing a total rewrite of the game from the ground up ;) should make future upgrades easier.

For now, maybe consider just not going to the abandoned house :( I'm going to see what I can do to fix it, though

I would like to remind everyone that my game is licensed under WTFPL: you are free to re-upload, modify, do whatever to this game. I encourage you to re-upload it. You probably should give credit and link here so that people can download updates and whatnot, but I don't care. Do whatever! SERIOUSLY!

• 3 years later...