310 members have voted

1. 1. Which bikini set next?

• Blades
    • Dragonbone
    • Dwarven
    • Hide
    • Wolf

---What is it---

An alteration spell to turn your armor into something a little more sexy.

Cast "Transmute my armor" and any steel plate, leather, ebony, falmer, iron or steel armor you may be wearing becomes a random bit of bikini armor of the same material.

May leave you topless or bottomless, not responsible for any bounties issued for public indecency.

---What do I need---

This mod contains no armors in itself, it looks for armors from "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor." 

Get that on Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/? or see its topic in this forum.

---Where to find it---

The tome is sitting on Lucan's counter in The Riverwood Trader. Just take it, he's given up on selling the thing.

---What's next---

5 more sets from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, then maybe a few from other sources. Vote on which you want next.

Most likely once all sets are done, a targeted spell or weapon enchantment to do the same to NPC attire.

Bikinifier.zip

According to poll results, Loverslab is hell bent for leather, which is added to the script.

I assume that only works for common armors? Or would it work for Boethias armor as well?

I wouldn't advise using it with the Ebony Mail. It will just turn it into a generic unenchanted piece of bikini armor.

As of latest update, the ebony mail is safe, it will not transform gear which was spawned with an enchantment.

Go Nexus? 

Possibly. Once I have all the sets added and a few other features.

According to poll results, Loverslab is hell bent for leather, which is added to the script.

I assume that only works for common armors? Or would it work for Boethias armor as well?

I wouldn't advise using it with the Ebony Mail. It will just turn it into a generic unenchanted piece of bikini armor.

As of latest update, the ebony mail is safe, it will not transform gear which was spawned with an enchantment.

Go Nexus? 

Possibly. Once I have all the sets added and a few other features.

You know us. We love our tight leather.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived