Best mods for a Futa/Bondage/Slavery playthrough

Relocated from the basic Skyrim forum because I'm blind. :P

I saw that Skyrim Special edition was on sale on Steam, so I thought I'd pick it up because the mod community is so much bigger for this game than New Vegas.  Of course the problem is that there's simply SO MANY mods that it's confusing as to what would make the most sexy/fun futa heavy bondage play through.

That being said, I'd love if the knowledgeable community could make some recommendations as to which mods I should pick up to maximize sexiness, minimize crashes, and emphasize bondage and slavery as primary game activities.  I understand that the Special Edition has some issues with mods for the basic game, but since it's literally half the price...

Thank you all in advance for your help with this list. :)

Hmm..This wouldnt really need SKSE to add a basic futa mod. Basically it would just need to be an attachment or a new body all together, but attachment would be easier especially in SE. It wouldnt have much function though except just be there. But still. 

As far as futa mods go though definitely should stick with normal skyrim. 

Archived