Slow saves when Sexout.esm is enabled

nakid

Hi

I'm having a rather frustrating problem. I'm getting rather slow (15 seconds) save times whenever I have sexout.esm activated. I had sexout running a couple months ago fine so I know it can work, but for some reason that I don't know this problem has just popped up.

I've tried in on a fresh install with no other mods running, same issue. I even deleted the mygames/falloutNV folder to make sure everything was fresh and new. I'm using the latest stable versions of NVSE (5.0b2), NVSE Extender and sexout (97).

The problem affects quick, auto and manual saves. Load times are very quick.

Any thoughts on whats going on?

Edit: I've tried running the games with only FalloutNV.esm and Sexout.esm enabled, it's still slow.

Edit:Edit: I thought I made this in the technical subforum but I seemed to have messed up. Could someone please move it?

Got the same issue, which didn't happen in january when I last played FNV. Older esm files from sexout-core and n98 beta 2 have the same issue as well. Animations still work normally though. Nvse cosaves bloat from 4kb to 180+ kb when saving.  The changes in my mod list are that I uninstalled lutana plugin and upgrade JIP 33.00 to JIP LN 45.10. Since lutana plugin is off from nexus, I can't rollback to test. And I'm using win 10, which has two or three patches since January, win 10 patch broke fnv before, so I'm not sure.

About 180kb is normal for a cosave- when you first load sexout it builds the animation database and stores it there. It should not get any bigger on account of sexout.

There is a minor bloat bug in '97 and earlier (fixed in '98 beta) in the random picker, but you would need to trigger hundreds (maybe thousands) of sex scenes before it causes a problem.

Try saving in a new slot rather than overwriting an existing manual/auto/quick save. This has worked for me in the past.

About 180kb is normal for a cosave- when you first load sexout it builds the animation database and stores it there. It should not get any bigger on account of sexout.

There is a minor bloat bug in '97 and earlier (fixed in '98 beta) in the random picker, but you would need to trigger hundreds (maybe thousands) of sex scenes before it causes a problem.

Try saving in a new slot rather than overwriting an existing manual/auto/quick save. This has worked for me in the past.

Saving in new slot works! And the long pause when overwriting existing save disappeared as well. Thank you!

I did delete all saves and save in new slots when the problem happened though.But it didn't work back then.Life's mysteries.

Archived