No Enb interior?

boobi3

I have recently switch my enb, wanted to try something new. I have tries 3 different ENB Antique Dragon ENB,  Snapdragon Prime, and Snowfall, all giving me the same problem. When outside all 3 enb works perfectly fine.

TESV_2017-05-02_01-14-46-01.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

TESV_2017-05-02_01-21-26-26.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

TESV_2017-05-02_01-24-32-92.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

But when I step inside an interior, the enb kinda shut off giving me something very close to vanilla. Though these were taking with Snapdragon, all new ENB that I tires to apply apparently does this. The only exception  is K-ENB the Northern Light, the one I have been using and wants to switch out.

TESV_2017-05-02_01-15-02-95.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

TESV_2017-05-02_01-19-51-60.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

TESV_2017-05-02_01-25-28-17.jpgimage hosting over 5mb

Any help is appreciated :[

You won't get much DOF inside unless inside an airport hangar, a structure Skyrim lacks.

To skylighting, sunrays and sun-caused lensflares: You miss the most important parts: Sky and Sun

But what DOES work well INside is foggy stuff, like the groundlevel mist in -iforgotthenameofthose- "those rune symbols on map - Shout ruins"

ENB is more "how THIS specific thingy does and how THAT does" and less "entire screen", such "always" effects are more based on colour-saturation and alike, coupling ENB with SweetFX "vibrance" shader works wonders that way

It's not just the DOF or skylighting. As you can see from above, pictures from the outside is more vibrant, colors are vivid more vivid.  Inside interior on the other hand, just have a brownish color.

Archived