View File

I was quite surprised that my last upload had gotten 100+ downloads in under 24 hours, thanks for the love!

For this upload we have a wood elf preset I made due to a lack of presets that are both "elf" and the actual Bosmer race. Not sure if a real wood elf wood(lol) have freckles but I did it for fun! I got a little tired of looking for a elf preset, and then seeing nord(or just not elf) race beside it so I made my own.

Required Mods

Permissions
Feel free to change hair, skin tone, remove freckles, whatever just don't post this as you're own if you do change something as I put a few hours into this.
I plan to also upload these files to the nexus so do not re-upload please! I don't mean to sound like I have a stick in my butt, but I worked on this for a good bit and I'm very possessive :D.

If anyone wants to make a follower please message me so I can try to be of help, but please don't make a follower with out letting me know or at least giving me cred(I want Lisana to follow me around too, but I'm too lazy/dumb to make a follower mod).

Thanks for the support! PM/Comment with issues and feedback.
And Please do send Screenies!

sadly i have found 2 problems that i encountered on loading the preset:

1. - i have a very big neckseam, the torso and the neck are overlapping at aorund 1 skyrim thumb thick. i use a slightly modiefied cosio preset based on cbbe.

2. - i wanted to change the lips to another shape as well as the color but it wasnt possible to chaneg the shape of the lips or change the color.

i tried it on a new game inside the slal cell, with a older char i nthe slal cell and also with an older char in whiterun every time the same

would like to be able to use it without these problems, but it seams as if i cant fix it from my side.