Character has gone lopsided?

I've tried google searching my particular issue, but I can't seem to find anything remotely related to what I'm experiencing.

My problem is that my character appears to have broken the bottom of their spine somehow, and the whole upper body is stuck at a 90 degree horizontal angle. I can't access my pip-boy because it's not even visible on the screen. If I go into third person to fire a weapon, the projectile will go offscreen to the left where my broken upper body is facing. It is worth noting that none of the NPC's are experiencing this.

I have tried:

Unchecking the body mods

Disabling the body mods

Using the ingame command "pushactoraway 14 1"

Sitting in a chair

Selecting my character and using the console command "resurrect"

Nothing seems to work and I can't figure out why this happened in the first place. The last thing in the game was enter the Brotherhood bunker to go deal with the NCR guy nearby, and then this weird glitch happened.

I have uploaded a video on Vimeo that demonstrates the issue.

https://vimeo.com/215574550

These are the mods I'm currently running:

Project Nevada - Core
Project Nevada - Cyberware
Project Nevada - Equipment
Project Nevada - Rebalance
YUP - Base Game + All DLC
Daughters of Ares
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC)
EVE FNV - ALL DLC
The Mod Configuration Menu
ARESproject
Bouncing Natural Breasts
DIMONIZED Type3 Body
Compatability Skeleton
NVSE 5.0b2

You could try this one here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3058-apple-jam-skeleton-fonv/

It´s not the best one, and doesn´t have support for wings or stuff like that but it´s 100% compatible to BouncyBreasts and it´s quite up to date.

"Compatability Skeleton" was one of the best skeletons ever made, but right now, it´s pretty old.

It might not be compatible with everything released latetly.

*** edit ***

Oh, and try to unequip your complete gear. If you can´t access your pipboy, try using your console to force-unequip your weapons and armor to let your game force-update the skeleton.

(If you don´t know how to do exactly, look for "showinventory" and "unequip" commands here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands )

Ok, so after completely removing and reinstalling Daughters of Ares, the issue seems to have resolved within the same gavesave that was glitched. I still do not know how this issue arose in the first place, but at least I now have a solution if it were to happen again.

Marking this as solved.

... which is basically the copy of compatability skeleton + BodyMorph nodes.

Yes? Is it?

Ah... Maybe...

It still misses support for wings ant tails!

Which can be important for some player!

I could probably be wrong on "compatability skeleton".

I know, there was a skeleton out there, with hundrets of extra nodes, made for wings, BnB, havok dicks and whatever...

But I don´t really remember if that one was truely the "compatability skeleton", or some else.

But on the other hand, as far as I remember, the skeleton with the extra nodes did not support BodyMorph.

That´s why at least I took the smaller one.

... which is basically the copy of compatability skeleton + BodyMorph nodes.

Yes? Is it?

Ah... Maybe...

It still misses support for wings ant tails!

Which can be important for some player!

There's so many wings and tails around that people can't really live without a skeleton that support em :P :P :P

I chose to not include them because it would have been as copying Deedes skeleton (it's called "The skeleton", on Nexus, you can see my comments pinned in that thread too). For the same reason, I chose to not put two penises and two sets of breasts as there were once - there's no mods avaiable that use them, I preferred putting extra bones that I'm actually using in BodyMorph.

But it takes me very little to introduce new bones, if someone tells me that they need them, really. A compatible skeleton should be made for that reason.

OK, OK! You got me  :blush:

I was just trying to stay diplomatic.

And I must confess, I don´t even know ANY wing and tail mod for NV :s

At least, I recommended your work right from the start.

And I´m quite sure, if I would have said "that one IS TRUELY THE BEST",

someone else would have felt pisson on, and argued against it.

It´s nearly impossible to make everyone happy here! This community is just too big. Someone will always be mad about what you say...

Archived