Female Penis doesn't get hard

There's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

Anyway, I got a new HDD not long ago, and have been re-installing all my games. So it's a completely fresh install of Kinkyworld and all the animations and stuff.

When I decided to try and create a shemale sim, I found that her penis wouldn't change. She would do the animations, the penis would be present, it just wouldn't get hard. I even downloaded Cmar's scripts, hoping to force it to get hard. Even then, it would not change. I would select "Get Hard" and it would stay flaccid, even though the script would say it was hard already.

I originally used the alternate bottom female penis, then I tried the accessory penis. Both had the same problem.

TLDR: The thread title.

Are you sure she`s a shemale? :lol:

Okay, first if you did start her as a female, you have the option to send her to the Hospital and have a penis attached.

Costs a lot and takes around a simday.

Second, you can try KinkyWorld>Debug>Transform to Shemale. Does the same for free.

And then the thingy should work.

Okay, first if you did start her as a female, you have the option to send her to the Hospital and have a penis attached.

Second, you can try KinkyWorld>Debug>Transform to Shemale. Does the same for free.

I tried both.

First I tried just using the debug menu. That's when I found it didn't work. So I thought maybe using the debug menu messed something up. So I created a new world to test it out. This time, sending her to the hospital.

Both times she had a penis, but both times it didn't work.

The worst part about all this is that I know I've had this problem before and I fixed it somehow.

I tried both.

First I tried just using the debug menu. That's when I found it didn't work. So I thought maybe using the debug menu messed something up. So I created a new world to test it out. This time, sending her to the hospital.

The worst part about all this is that I know I've had this problem before and I fixed it somehow.

Okay, try this (and I hope you`re using Cmar`s Nouveau Nudists):

create a naked simette in CAS, all Cmar and add the alternate bottom for pants, or dress your sim in Cmar (important!).

In game open debug, there`s GetCASProperties (or something similar, you`ll know) and SetCASProperties.

Set the bottom to PullDown No, KeepDuringSex Yes and (!) the revealing value to 5 (Maximum),

the last one flags that part as naked and the system controlling erections needs a naked bottom to work correctly.

I tried both.

Okay, try this (and I hope you`re using Cmar`s Nouveau Nudists):

create a naked simette in CAS, all Cmar and add the alternate bottom for pants, or dress your sim in Cmar (important!).

In game open debug, there`s GetCASProperties (or something similar, you`ll know) and SetCASProperties.

Set the bottom to PullDown No, KeepDuringSex Yes and (!) the revealing value to 5 (Maximum),

the last one flags that part as naked and the system controlling erections needs a naked bottom to work correctly.

Something's borked. I'm gonna need to do a full-reinstall of every mod.

The alternate bottoms aren't showing up in CAS anymore.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

This is what it is been says for CmarNYC Female Penis:

The penis is available in three forms:

• An ALTERNATE nude bottom. You'll need a mod that lets you edit the nude outfit in CAS, like Master Controller or XCAS. You should see the nude bottom with penis in the CAS selection panel along with the default female nude bottom, and you can click on it to select it.

Installation:

In order to have the morphing capabilities, this mod can be used with the sliders and script for my male morphing penis mod here on SXS: http://nene.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=173718

Hope you did what are being said in the site.

Archived