what animations work and what animations are conflict with others? does anyone know? I know you can't put all them on there tempting really tempting use all them unless there way compress the animations hey there no way the game would use them right?  But why is there even limit with animations any person uses and you get white screen of death does anyone know?

So does the most recent WW Mod have Heavy Boobs package as the default in TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package ?

I am a bit confused now..

My computer has 32gig of ram Nvidia GTX1060 6 gig.

I have Sims 4 digital deluxe all XPs everything is a legal copy fully updated.

This is how I am running this mod.

I have WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4 - 5 July 2017

This installed in its own folder with nude meshes for males and females subfoldered in separate folders.

I have Heavy Boob female meshes in a subfolder inside the WW folder in order to see use these meshes in CAS.

I have BB meshes for males in a subfolder in the WW folder also for the same reason. I do one of Cmars nude male bottom in to see nude in CAS

These are to use a nude mesh for assigning skintones for my sims.

I also have a copy of Denton47_Rigs in the WW folder.

I also have moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017 in my mods folder.

Is this already included in the current version of WW.

Is this overkill am I just confusing my game?

The mod is working fair most of the time  but I want it to run flawless.

Thank you and all the Animation creators for the mod and all the hard work!

It's not working >:c

I'm on mac and i did all correctly :'c

At the start shows the mods, but ingame nothing happens 

My version of the game is the 1.13.104.1010, if it helps

And finally, if u ask, i cant update the game to other version :v

I have a request, because no one can help me, namely mod works without problem. Only one sim ... I can not do any reaction, I only appear "settings". When I choose another sim, I can do everything with other sims - bypassing this one (wife). Even when I was playing another family with this one sim you can not do any more reaction ... I deleted the whole mod from the folder and nothing ... And on the second save game mod works without problem, my sim after birth 3 children have lost the desire for any sex?  :(

Mod works great except for the fact that my sims are unable to do any standard romantic actions. Other than that its pretty awesome! Not sure what to do here.

I have exactly the same problem.They can't Hug or Kiss.I also have the message that something is wrong

My game version is 1.32.1.1020

All the mods are shown listed in-game, but I have no functions available, no menus, no traits, ect. I've gone through and re-downloaded the files, cleaned out other mods, and tested it but I can't figure out what's wrong?

Hi there. I have been using WickedWhims for a while now and I have no complaints about it but I do have just one question. I have looked around and I can't seem to find answer unless I missed it, which is possible, but whenever any of my sims get pregnant by way of WhickedWhims all the babies come out black. Not even any of their features look like any of my sims. I have had this happen even before I installed WickedWhims but that was once in a while. This is every time. Every baby. Boy or girl. Am I the only one or does this happen to a lot of people?

Okay so when it's an incest baby they come out black. When I had my married sims have a baby with WhickWhims they look just like their parents and with a stranger but all of the incest babies are black. I guess the games wants everyone to know your up to no good LMAO

I don't mean to be a bother, but I downloaded the latest version and it doesn't work. I see all of the things that are in the mod, but when you click on the sim or items for sex, nothing happens. There are no tabs for sex at all. I've gone and removed all the mods, re downloaded it and looked at the settings and I still get nothing. Is there a way for me to repair it? Thanks.

I am having exactly same issue. I have no problem installing mods, and I've tried everything I can think of.

Hi Turbo! Is there a way to disable the sims from autonomously buying condoms on the computer? They seem to sit and spam the buy interaction whenever they go to the computer. If no way to stop the autonomy, is there a way to disable condoms in the mod settings or something so that maybe they'll quit buying them constantly? Thanks!

Hello, I haven't updated the game not to mess all the other mods, and then I ran into this mod, and wanted it too  :P

My game version is on the green supported list (1.31.37.1020), and I've enabled mods, and in the start-up pop-up WickedWhims is listed... yet in the game there are absolutely no interactions to select from. Just the generic WooHoo and babymaking...

I do have some penis mods, and female skin mods, body hair mods, and animations for WW.

I checked and WW had not even made any entry in the save folder that was to be emptied. 

Hello, I haven't updated the game not to mess all the other mods, and then I ran into this mod, and wanted it too  :P

My game version is on the green supported list (1.31.37.1020), and I've enabled mods, and in the start-up pop-up WickedWhims is listed... yet in the game there are absolutely no interactions to select from. Just the generic WooHoo and babymaking...

I do have some penis mods, and female skin mods, body hair mods, and animations for WW.

I checked and WW had not even made any entry in the save folder that was to be emptied. 

This is the EXACT problem I have. Maybe it's the game version? I don't remember seeing 1.31.37.1020 in the compatibility list for game versions, although I could be wrong.

EDIT: Okay, I went and checked and the mentioned version is listed, so I don't know what's wrong.

{EDIT}

solved it...kinda. It turns out the Mc command center with the MC woohoo version 3.6 was stopping wickedwoohoo from appearing so I just took out the MC centers 

I am having a problem with wickedwhims. The option does not pop up at all. No wickedicon or anything. A last exception popped up but it didn't say for wickedwhims. I deleted and reinstalled many times but the last exception always pops up. I did the 50/50 and no last exception popped up. Only when it is all together.  I posted my last exception text in the pastebin. I recently installed the mc mods and some food mods all up to date. I had a mod conflict software but it says all the mods conflict with each other even though they didn't. Everything else in the game works but the wickedwhims. Please help. I hoped I gave you enough info to help me. I really love this mod and this game isn't worth playing without it.

hi guys, I'm having a problem with the mod. It worked fine for a week and then out of nowhere while in game, I started having notifications that an error had occurred and then the games freezes or to better say, I keep getting the same note again and again and the time in-game moves but I can't do a thing. In the message error is said that wickedwims stopped working and that something was outdated, so I went check again if there were new versions of the animations or of the main mod, but nothing, I have all up to date. Can someone help me? Thanks for your time.

hi guys, I'm having a problem with the mod. It worked fine for a week and then out of nowhere while in game, I started having notifications that an error had occurred and then the games freezes or to better say, I keep getting the same note again and again and the time in-game moves but I can't do a thing. In the message error is said that wickedwims stopped working and that something was outdated, so I went check again if there were new versions of the animations or of the main mod, but nothing, I have all up to date. Can someone help me? Thanks for your time.

Hey you,

this bug is caused by azmodan22's bondage devices. There has been an update to these files to prevent these errors. Simply download and install the fixed files, and make sure you overwrite or delete the old files (I somehow ended up putting them into a different folder and had two different versions of the items, which still made my game crash while I was certain I had the fixed files... which I had).

Good luck!

Hello, I haven't updated the game not to mess all the other mods, and then I ran into this mod, and wanted it too  tongue.png

This is the EXACT problem I have. Maybe it's the game version? I don't remember seeing 1.31.37.1020 in the compatibility list for game versions, although I could be wrong.

EDIT: Okay, I went and checked and the mentioned version is listed, so I don't know what's wrong.

For me it was that under Settings it isnt enough to activate 'Enable Custom Content and Mods', you also have to activate 'Script Mods Allowed'

Hello, I haven't updated the game not to mess all the other mods, and then I ran into this mod, and wanted it too  tongue.png

For me it was that under Settings it isnt enough to activate 'Enable Custom Content and Mods', you also have to activate 'Script Mods Allowed'

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you very much, even if I admittedly feel fairly stupid after this. I didn't even think about it since the mod was shown on the start-up list. I should have tested this myself.