Hello! I have a weird problem.
I just installed the vampire pack and updated everything (i think is 1.29) and tried to do some vampiric stuff, everything's right, but I can't search vampiric secrets on the computer! It just stands, glitches, the sims go on a 'T' position, and go somewhere else, and the computer turns on and do the animation when you search something.
When I did that WW sended me a warning and that I could look at the lastException.txt : https://pastebin.com/1GxdHRXW
What is wrong??? I only have CC and never gave me a problem with previous WW :( 

I just installed the vampire pack and updated everything (i think is 1.29) and tried to do some vampiric stuff, everything's right, but I can't search vampiric secrets on the computer! It just stands, glitches, the sims go on a 'T' position, and go somewhere else, and the computer turns on and do the animation when you search something.

When I did that WW sended me a warning and that I could look at the lastException.txt : https://pastebin.com/1GxdHRXW

Hey! Looks like an outdated or broken mod.

hey, today my sims were having sex but after the sex no ''satisfied'' moodlet came up on their menu...??  not had this problem before..

The only possibility that I know of for sims to not get any satisfaction moodlets is if the sex interaction was really short.

Hey! Looks like an outdated or broken mod.

Yup, after reading a bit of the txt I tought of the possibility of being a 4x faster learning mod. And yes, is outdated :( Thank you! 

Just a quick question.

When I get invited to a date the game goes into load loop or starts the date without date indicator, anyone had similar trouble with WW?

When i call on the date it all works good.

Just trying to find the problem.

Tnx in advance and thanks on a great mod!

I installed this mod today and some animations. I see all my mods in the beginning and I see the wicked whims. But in the game I only have the condom? No woohoo or anything? I've tried reinstalling several times, I've updated my game, restarted the game maybe a few hundred times. But still, I only get the condom but no sex. What should I do? I have a mac btw if that's any help.

hey, today my sims were having sex but after the sex no ''satisfied'' moodlet came up on their menu...??  not had this problem before..

The only possibility that I know of for sims to not get any satisfaction moodlets is if the sex interaction was really short.

Ah, I see..ok, cheers, Turbo!

god I must be a right pain in the ass, but i got this tonight might be worth checking out??

https://pastebin.com/mcrdum5D

Nothing interesting.

My game version is 1.7.65.1020 and doesn't work on it any chance it will be updated?

The minimum version right now is 1.25.

7 is much smaller than 25.

You mention a lot of settings menu for the mod, like exhibitionism settings, penis settings... how do i access any of those?

Sorry, I know it's a stupid question, but I couldn't find anything in the mod's main page or here.

You click on any adult Sim.

Hi!

An error occured and created a lastException.txt. Could you take a look at it and identify the cause.

My game version is 1.29.69.1020.

BTW this prevents my sims from eating.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: the thing preventing my sims from eating is not from your mod.

Whatever mod adds or edits 'object_Food_ScrambledEgg' is badly made and needs updating.

Hi!

An error occured and created a lastException.txt. Could you take a look at it and identify the cause.

My game version is 1.29.69.1020.

BTW this prevents my sims from eating.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: the thing preventing my sims from eating is not from your mod.

Whatever mod adds or edits 'object_Food_ScrambledEgg' is badly made and needs updating.

thanks for the quick response

god I must be a right pain in the ass, but i got this tonight might be worth checking out??

https://pastebin.com/mcrdum5D

Nothing interesting.

My game version is 1.7.65.1020 and doesn't work on it any chance it will be updated?

The minimum version right now is 1.25.

7 is much smaller than 25.

You mention a lot of settings menu for the mod, like exhibitionism settings, penis settings... how do i access any of those?

Sorry, I know it's a stupid question, but I couldn't find anything in the mod's main page or here.

You click on any adult Sim.

OK thanks I thought its higher since 1.7 is higher than 1.2

I will update it then thanks again

Is there something else i need to download to get sims 4 mods to work in general? I followed instructions 5x but this is my first time using mods on sims4. Maybe there is a more common step for all mods that i am missing?

You extract the mod files, put the files into the Mods folder, enable mods in the game, restart the game and that's it. More details are included in the topic. That's all that can be said.

Hi!

Sorry to bother you again but this keeps popping up when ever I go to a restaurant.

I already cleared the last error. This is a new one.

Could you check this for me again.

Thanks in advance.

There are problems with "object_SaucePot".

I'm having issues that I have not seen anyone report. I have the latest 2.2.3.102, and after the switch, some of the animations are glitching. What I mean by "glitching" is that once an animation rotates to a new animation on any given object, *sometimes* that animation will cause the "woohoo" queue to disappear, reappear, disappear, reappear, ad infinitum. The only way to get this to stop (which is really annoying) is to pause the game, debug BOTH sims, cancel the woohoo, and queue new interactions. If I do not do this exactly, the sims will just keep glitching until they die. 

I have a fresh install and no exception reports. I'm not sure what this is or why it's happening. Thought I'd let you know!